Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there she goes, flashing the cash again, don’t get me wrong I’m not bothered by what she or anyone spends, but she comes across as rubbing it in people’s faces once again
It comes across as gloating doesn’t it. Once in a while, fair enough, but it’s constant, everyday with her

Reactions: 18
She buys something every single day she actually has a spending problem i mean i like to shop but this is ridiculous she really needs some help

Reactions: 33
Get ready for all the huns having sink leaks because they haven’t put the drain back on flush 🙈🙈 Plumbers up and down the country are gonna be rubbing their hands in glee thinking of the extra money coming their way!
At least one of her stories will be earning money for hardworking people who don’t fester on their sofas all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has all of Ronnie's clothes got his name on? Is it incase Hinch forgets it??
Every. Single. Bit of clothing has his name. Whats the point. Maybe for one peice but surely not all of his clothes. I can see her putting his name on socks when he goes to school

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just had a Google about the tesco range, I didn't know it existed until I saw it mentioned here.. Why has she not advertised it herself on her stories or on a grid post? I just don't get it.

Reactions: 11
Just paid £60 guys

Just paid £120 guysss

Just paid £80 guyzzzz

It's every day showing off and getting people who don't have a lot of spare cash to try and buy the same tit as her. Them prices add up quickly which for her isn't a problem but people will get into debt trying to keep up.

She's a disgrace.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Omg, anyone else just get wired at her using a teaspoon to undo the sink drain...get a screwdriver u grotty bint

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In her story yesterday where she is sat outside and the camera shows the chicken strips, she does a cackle and I’m sure she was about to say all the vest but it cut recording at all the... 😂😂😂
Just goes to show it’s all crocodile tears!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
He’s too busy scrolling insta looking for mentions of their crap podcast to repost 🤣🤣
Inch is constantly blowing smoke up his own arse about that bloody podcast, which I refuse to listen too, even for the lols. I suppose it’s the only work he’s done since CC1 was born, who can blame him for bugging it up? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.