Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few days off from Hinch and she creates no end of tit storms in that time. Surely her time is nearly at an end with all these gaffs she keeps making. I mean it’s entertainment for us but imagine for example being a hincher who has flooded their kitchen tonight 🤦‍♀️. She’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 13
Seeing as she promotes "small businesses everyday" Is it possible she could do a daily reveal at 9.00 am as to which is todays pick?
Obviously she got off to a flyer yesterday with a double whammy of plumbers and tilers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she worried about causing upset to some greedy sly bastard that couldn't even thank her for a gift that she was using? I dont get people and why they tit themselves over Sophie bloody hinchliffe?

That plonker husband of hers mentions Netflix in the middle of her sky ad, how thick is he?
When I'm speaking to sky to reduce my package next month, I'll be telling them that I want to stop subsidising two lazy bastards and that they've sent me over to Netflix as they mentioned it in their sky ad

For me, tattle is trolling me with sink adverts now!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So what are your name suggestions for cc2... Let's do a final one before the Easter bunnies reveal on Sunday.....
I'm going ben
(Ron, hen and Ben - benny boo)
I'm hoping for reggie so we can call them the krays... or even better the greys

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mrs Hinch makes me more and more mad everyday!
I used to be a Hinch fan, got her very first book,hunted b&m for minkie and pink stuff and even a Dave (yes I even used names.
With the book, I read 3 pages and put it down bored me to death.
I began to see her for who is really is, a nasty, self centred little bully, money grabbing, up herself, little cow.
When she started accidentally putting in extra stuff, she is thinking we’re stupid.
I don’t know how it happened guys!!.
Then she got all her new flooring, furniture for free none of it matches. Pure greed.
she doesn’t interact with Ronnie half as much as she should poor boy, he looks so lost behind the eyes. & now???????
The nursery!!! Don’t even need to say what I think about that.
her voice goes through me now

Reactions: 37
View attachment 508747

Such a shame, bet she’s been really worried 😟
I just 'hope' (not really the right word as I don't hope she's suffering with anxiety over it) it is her own anxiety and overthinking that has had her make such a decision for herself and that there haven't been DM messages threatening her business or the army out in full force!

Reactions: 9
I call bingo on her next book being some sort of planner, for planning a wedding or saving for a new home. A vibe I got from the podcast this week saying how good they are with money and budgeting! o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Taking free gifts and not tagging the person who sent it isn't helping small businesses though is it Soph?

It's taking stuff for free and hoping they think you haven't received it even though you have loads of money you greedy witch.

Reactions: 27
Why is she worried about causing upset to some greedy sly bastard that couldn't even thank her for a gift that she was using? I dont get people and why they tit themselves over Sophie bloody hinchliffe?

That plonker husband of hers mentions Netflix in the middle of her sky ad, how thick is he?
When I'm speaking to sky to reduce my package next month, I'll be telling them that I want to stop subsidising two lazy bastards and that they've sent me over to Netflix as they mentioned it in their sky ad

For me, tattle is trolling me with sink adverts now!
I think Netflix is in with sky somehow now........it has a ‘Netflix’ option on the sky homepage.

Reactions: 4
I call bingo on her next book being some sort of planner, for planning a wedding or saving for a new home. A vibe I got from the podcast this week saying how good they are with money and budgeting! o_O

How good they are with money?! The amount spent on that nursery this week alone shows she isn't good with money and just splashes it on awful tat.

She's having a giraffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saw a post today where a hincher rushed off to do her plug after seeing hinches stories, not only did she flood her kitchen she cut her finger round the sharp rim of the waste hole. The photos were grim. Hinch does not do her research before showing her sheep these stupid ideas, and it's too late to update them once she catches up on the tattle advice 🤣 keep up Soph

Reactions: 14
There's another account I follow that seen the toilet block hack thing on tik tok and showed everyone . Less than 5 mins later she came back and said I've deleted that story because so many of you ha e messages to say it can block your toilet, she owned it and apologised . Hinch wouldn't know how to say sorry !
She would never admit to making a mistake or being wrong about anything, she is Snow White and is perfectly perfect in every way 😂

Reactions: 12
Sick to death of these manipulative, deceitful, money and fame hungry insta-sellers playing the simpering ‘people are so unkind to me’, ‘look at how badly I am trolled’ card. Trolling is vile, it’s horrendous, it sadly does happen. I do not doubt that. But let’s get this straight- people pointing out your mistakes, discrepancies and contradictions (based on the information YOU CHOOSE to make PUBLIC for your own financial gain) are NOT trolling you. I am sick to death of these insta-famous nobodies having a complete monopoly over the entire platform; delete comment, block user, block from stories (but not delete completely so as to mantain follower numbers), turn off comments and limit comments - all for no real reason other than someone sharing an opinion that might differ from your own, pointing out your errors, or simply not blowing smoke up your backside. 😡
If they want to sell via Instagram as their ‘job’, and make millions from it, then they should bloody well be held to account when their actions are immoral and/or dangerous, just like anybody else in any line of work!!!!
They only want to be influenzas on their terms! When it bites them on the arse and they get called out for irresponsible behaviour, they scream trollllzzz! Pull on your big girl pants Soph and take it on the chin.

I think Netflix is in with sky somehow now........it has a ‘Netflix’ option on the sky homepage.
Most on demand agents have this. We have Freesat and it’s on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wow! The tripe being posted on Twitter. Clearly her management agency is working overtime. How sickening that they’ve used the plight of a child to advertise their client.
CCBD5757-C57A-4C16-BDD3-1EBCCF3A9C74.jpeg
DC61B270-F246-4D17-A42D-396A0B8F2BA8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.