Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it legal to book a cesarean? Like the wealthy too posh to push do? I dont put it past her doing that so she has easter content...
Do you even realise the recovery and healing time after a section? I can guarantee you it's not the "easy" option. I really thought opinions like this were left in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg you lot are good! Now I'm thinking it's twins!! Who needs two nurseries? TWINS (although I'd put them together if they was mine). Where was Ron NAPPING yesterday? HIS NEW BEDROOM.

Omg guyzzz! Surprizzzz in tha nussary

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does the word ‘tit’ seem so out of place here?!!! I don’t think I’ve ever heard her or seen her swear before. I know it’s not exactly the worst swear word in the world but it just seems like a weird thing to write. I feel like a lot of her posts are written by other people.
She always speaks carefully on her posts but every now and then the real chav comes through
You just get that little glimpse of the real Hinch some big gobbed fishwife shrieking 🤨

Do you even realise the recovery and healing time after a section? I can guarantee you it's not the "easy" option. I really thought opinions like this were left in the past.
Had the biggest row with my husband about this just last week as our friends daughter had just had a c- section and was out the next day
When I had mine years ago you stayed in hospital for well over a week usually two now you are chucked out after a day/two days I was saying how wrong it is as it’s major surgery plus you have a new baby to see to .......
Oh no according to Mr Expert it’s just a minor thing and it can’t be a big deal otherwise why would they discharge you so quickly THIS off someone who has never had so much as a splinter removed 🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her washing machine must need a good clean as that top is covered washing powder/fabric softener or something that hasn't dissolved properly in the machine.
You can see all of the marks from it on the sleeves.
Its not dog hair.
Probably because she’s used eleventy billion chemicals for 1 wash with just 3 items in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on her stories and omg the claw on the fairy ad!!! She must do the hand gestures on purpose they are so annoying hahahah. The pincer , the claw and the pointy finger 😂🤣

• Haha
Lads why has no one given a taught to her having twins.....
The dogs room hadn't been on in ages, she put Ronnie down for a nap yet she was cleaning out his room.... Maybe instead of having beige stuff for the new baby maybe ronnie has moved into the dogs room. And she has a boy and girl this time room each. That bump this morning was big enough for twins. She has used an old scan today. And also the hints at a bigger house coz she won't have the room for 3 kids now
Good call! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I received a reply from Michelle. Basically echoed what you guys have said and added that I hope she didn't get much grief from the army. She replied: Thanks! And in fact zero grief from anyone, just lots of lovely people like yourself. M xx

Massive props to her for using her platform to address the issues with Mrs Hinch. In a very dignified way! It's a shame Sophie herself has to resort to blocking rather than bothering to articulate an actual response. Blocking does nothing, everyone can still see? But ignorance really is bliss with her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The dogs room hadn't been on in ages, she put Ronnie down for a nap yet she was cleaning out his room.... Maybe instead of having beige stuff for the new baby maybe ronnie has moved into the dogs room. And she has a boy and girl this time room each. That bump this morning was big enough for twins. She has used an old scan today. And also the hints at a bigger house coz she won't have the room for 3 kids now
As a twin parent, I can tell you now, if she struggles with just RonRon, then she’ll be checking herself into a mental hospital by the time they’re 6 months old😂😂😂
She wouldn’t cope with 3 under 2😅

• Haha
She would literally extend her house again before allowing one of her kids to take priority over the dog & have his room. There is no way she would ever allow the dog to be treated like a dog 😂

The express has picked up on the Michelle story on line .. I don’t know how to screen shot .. I’m just learning I’m fank yooo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Everytime I heard that music with the slow mo clip I was thinking oh she's had the baby then for it to end with cc1 and lardon I feel like she's building upto something though after yesterday's posts even if it isn't that she's had the baby yet.

Reactions: 1
She’ll be pissed off today about the criticism from Michelle and the Express picking up on it. I wish she’d own her mistakes, I’m sure many of us would think much more of her for a lot more honesty too!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.