Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well today was a fun filled busy day , was even busier than the busy day she had planned on Sunday which only included a trip to aldi . Do you think she got her pre records mixed up and today should of been her busy day .
Well I look forward little Peter Rabbit Hinchliffe making an appearance complete with bunny ears , theme music from Peter rabbit , do doubt feeding Henry is snacks from day one because he's such a clever manzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like she’s going to need a day of deep rest tomorrow after how busy she’s been today. You know with all that advertising and selling and lying about laundry and pre-records sorry I mean trips to play parks and fields and play dates and plug hole action. Bloody hell I’m shattered just thinking about it all!
I feel like I need a day of rest, If ever there was a classic example of bi-polar, she is
peaking. Up at 5.00 am, manic behaviour and doing but not completing tasks all day. She is going to need close monitoring for the downward spiral.
It's the only time I ever worry about her.

Reactions: 11
Lads why has no one given a taught to her having twins.....
The dogs room hadn't been on in ages, she put Ronnie down for a nap yet she was cleaning out his room.... Maybe instead of having beige stuff for the new baby maybe ronnie has moved into the dogs room. And she has a boy and girl this time room each. That bump this morning was big enough for twins. She has used an old scan today. And also the hints at a bigger house coz she won't have the room for 3 kids now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel like I need a day of rest, If ever there was a classic example of bi-polar, she is
peaking. Up at 5.00 am, manic behaviour and doing but not completing tasks all day. She is going to need close monitoring for the downward spiral.
If all that did happened today, I completely agree with you. Although with all the pre recorded stuff it's hard to know, it could four days worth of stuff piled in one too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
there’s a journalist on Twitter who’s been in talks with plant based cleaning companies and I believe she’s doing an expose on Hinch recommending products that are terrible for the environment —use of non recyclable plastics and all that jazz, sooooo I guess everyone’s going for Hinch at the moment.
This is brilliant!! 👏🏻👏🏻 I can’t abide wastefulness and products that are very damaging to our planet. Thank you for letting me/us know. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it legal to book a cesarean? Like the wealthy too posh to push do? I dont put it past her doing that so she has easter content...
Absolutely! Every woman has the right to choose how and where she wishes to give birth. Anyone who has had a section, whether it was elective or emergency will know that it is not as easy option at all. It is major surgery and I think Hinch would want to avoid it at all costs (unless essential of course).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Disgracefuuuuuul. A dog of his breed walked past us the other day in a park and it honestly looked a different dog. So healthy and energetic.... Then there's Henry.
Tbf she feeds him processed meat first thing on a morning when a bowl of dog food is right there. For no good reason at all.. Then again 5 times throughout the day. . Then a bunch of dog treats 5 times a day when one is ample.. Then I reckon any left overs they all leave after dinner and tea scraped into his trap .
All that and the lack of real exercise he and every dog needs daily. It's a fattack waiting to happen.
His weight is disgusting. I know she claims he’s a “show” cocker but that doesn’t account for his body condition. I have both a working and a show line Labrador, whilst the show lab is thicker set in her bone structure and conformation she’s not carrying additional weight. Hell if I can have a pug that’s kept slim and fit enough to compete in agility whilst working full time and dealing with 3 kids she has the time to adequately exercise her dog. It’s not hard.

Reactions: 10
For Sophie & Jamie. Please look after your dog.
Absolutely! Every woman has the right to choose how and where she wishes to give birth. Anyone who has had a section, whether it was elective or emergency will know that it is not as easy option at all. It is major surgery and I think Hinch would want to avoid it at all costs (unless essential of course).
I was confused about this a while back too and asked around. In the US, a cesarean isn’t always covered by insurance if it’s “elective,” meaning not *necessary.* Doctors can try to get it partially or fully covered if they can show a psychological or other physical reason why the mother is requesting it (like pelvic floor concerns, bladder issues etc). But not all insurance plans will just pay for one that’s requested, unfortunately.

I think we also use slightly different terms/attach different meanings to it.. at least in the area I’m from. We would probably say “scheduled c-section” for when it’s on a certain time and day because it’s necessary, and “elective c section” for when the parents have chosen it for personal reasons.

At the end of the day, healthy mom and baby is what’s best!

Reactions: 1
I’m bipolar and even my days aren’t as manic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Jamie wears shorts in the perishing cold weather but nice warm days he’s in black jeans. Strange man!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just nipped into home bargs for a few essentials & these grey ball pit balls have pissed me off, this Hinch effect, children need colour not accessorising with your grey boring bland homes 🤢 will they have a beige range next year 🙄
They are so ugly 🤢 can’t belibe how much this women had ruiend grey for me.

Surely she can’t post that scan pic today and him already have been born. That’s so twisted if she has. The sheep won’t remember anyway but tattle will!
It annoys me that she’s covered all the information at the top of scan pictures but written the date in herself 🙃 like I get wanting a private life but you chose to put it all out there and people can tell if it’s fake or not... she should have litrally just kept her kids quiet now they have just become a part of her “brand” and it feels like she’s setting women’s rights way back

i spy a nursery school bag! Yay for Ron! Its even RED! Double yay for Ron!
View attachment 506092
I just can’t get over how depressing that room is.

A neighbours kid in the garden? I bet it’s one of her friends children. Nice that the child can sit and WATCH Ron play with his sink 🙄
I know that the other kids face isn’t shown, but given how many followers she has I wouldn’t be happy her putting a photo of my kid up on social media.

I remember her struggling when she used Elbow Grease on his bibs!!
“They finally look like new” you have a small child your dressing in white, hate to break it to you love but nothing will look new again until he’s old enoguh to look after himself which will 1)either never happen because you’ve babied him too much and done everything for him or 2) he will excel at it from a young age because you’ve forced it on him instead of letting him actual fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Catching up with her stories (up looking after my beautiful family doing the night feed and can't get back to sleep ✌) and it's actually a bit upsetting seeing Henry playing with that other dog because if really highlights how unfit he is. I don't think they realise how poor a shape he is in, it's not uncommon either for people to essentially kill their dogs with kindness by overfeeding them because it's so easily done in dogs with greedy natures. My dog would be the same if we gave in to him but we don't because we love him and want him around as long as we can so we make sure we don't overfeed him and give him the exercise he needs. Breeds like spaniels need a lot of exercise and it's a shame Henry obviously doesn't get that, isn't he only 5ish which really is still quite young but the way he was running around or trying to you'd think it was a much older dog with joint problems. Sophie clearly loves that dog a lot and clearly he is like a child to her which mine is too but I think she's lost sight of the fact he is still a dog that doesn't need to eat to the same level as a human does.

Reactions: 18
Why does she always put tit like “so simple but so perfect” on her photos? How can your life be simple?
despite Peoples opinions of her she “works” she gets an income for sitting on social media and flogging everything including the kitchen sink, she has 4m followers that have a window into her very open life. All you have to google her and her address comes up, she’s got an outside photo of her house online, always says her “local Shops” are ten minutes away, you stick your kids name on everything, and you’re pregnant during a pandemic. In what universe does that make ANY of your days simple?
she’s openly admitted that she has mental health issues, she also has health issues which means her pregnancy could be a risk, you’re going outside like sorry if I was you I would be too scared to go outside I would be getting Jamie to do it all and I’ll stay in with the kid. I don’t get it at all.
she needs help and the sooner she admits it the better she will be cause then she ca focus on what she should be and that’s her family.
I know she’s always discribed as “living the dream” and so many people say ha no she’s not but if you strip it down to basics, she’s making a good income from sitting at home and gets to be with her family, I can’t speak for anyone else but I would have killed for that last year instead of working on a covid ward worrying about what I was bringing home. I get social media is your job but Jesus women prioritise

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Soph will be doing any tv ads...
Remember when she use to print out recipe cards and was begging to be the face of HelloFresh (box meals delivery) that job has gone to Emily Atack!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.