Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez I only went to my home office for a few hours ( a quick gin in the garden really sshhh) and she's been non-stop. I'm suspicious that this is building up to her big announcement next month.
Mummy diaries 😉 Audio bed time stories 🙉 Stylesisters organising book 😏nursery designer 🤣🤣🤣 but, there is something going on 🤔🤔🤔
She's as shifty as the artful dodger that one 🐍🐍🐍🐍
Something is brewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow a weeks worth of pre records in one day, sophas been busy.
Only letting your child paint for the purpose of an AD is one of the saddest things 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Jeez I only went to my home office for a few hours ( a quick gin in the garden really sshhh) and she's been non-stop. I'm suspicious that this is building up to her big announcement next month.
Mummy diaries 😉 Audio bed time stories 🙉 Stylesisters organising book 😏nursery designer 🤣🤣🤣 but, there is something going on 🤔🤔🤔
She's as shifty as the artful dodger that one 🐍🐍🐍🐍
Something is brewing.
Bigger house not well jel of SS.. honest

Reactions: 9
I thought u cudnt put a bouncy castle into AstroTurf? I really hope they didn't take it out and partly blow it up just for content to show they used it . But then again would I really be that surprised 🤔🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Anyone else hoping the neighbour is a tattler and calls her out on EVERYTHING 🤞🤞
This is why I don’t think she’s had the baby, too much risk that someone would let something slip, especially when she’s incapable of staying at home for more than 5 minutes

Reactions: 16
Anyone else hoping the neighbour is a tattler and calls her out on EVERYTHING 🤞🤞
She may well be, except the only problem is that if she was to call her out on anything then I’d say Hinch (who hasn’t read here since 2019😉) could possibly make her life living hell🙄

Reactions: 6
She may well be, except the only problem is that if she was to call her out on anything then I’d say Hinch (who hasn’t read here since 2019😉) could possibly make her life living hell🙄
I would so out her if I lived near her ! She could try and take me on !!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s taken me hours to find 😂😂 but here’s my little one at 31 weeks. Not a perfectly clear side profile view, but a blobby blotchy blur of her face. If that scan picture IS from today, she’s not as far along as she makes out. So me thinks, it’s not from today!
That’s similar to my last scan at 34weeks

Reactions: 5
I'd love to be her neighbour..id be making videos peeping over the fence like...hey hinch wheres the fish...wouldnt give a tit...besides she'll be moving soon after SS just put her to shame with her place

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another thought, most people who do podcasts tend to record them weekly/one episode at a time. It means podcasters can talk about what listeners actually want to hear plus listeners can ask questions that can be addressed in the next episode, which makes it more of an interactive thing. Instead, these pair of loons have gone & recorded a whole 10 episodes ahead of time. They have no clue if this is what people even want to hear and my guess is they don’t care. I suppose it aligns with who they are as people- very self centred & not interested in any feedback or anything anyone else has to say. I bet they just love being able to talk about themselves uninterrupted for hours on end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Just had a random thought. Not seen any messages carved in Ice cream for a while. Surely with the weather being nice Inch would carve Hinch an ice cream 😊 seeing as she’s carrying another addition to Hinch Ltd!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww that's why he was covered head to toe in paint the other day. For an ad. Not cos she wanted him to have fun

You're a disgrace Sophie.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
That’s similar to my last scan at 34weeks
I just managed to find mine from 7 months pregnant. You could just about make out the head but already he was taking up too much space to be very clear. I had lots of scans. I reckon that was the last one I decided was worthwhile having an image from.

Reactions: 5
Another thought, most people who do podcasts tend to record them weekly/one episode at a time. It means podcasters can talk about what listeners actually want to hear plus listeners can ask questions that can be addressed in the next episode, which makes it more of an interactive thing. Instead, these pair of loons have gone & recorded a whole 10 episodes ahead of time. They have no clue if this is what people even want to hear and my guess is they don’t care. I suppose it aligns with who they are as people- very self centred & not interested in any feedback or anything anyone else has to say. I bet they just love being able to talk about themselves uninterrupted for hours on end.
I thought about this earlier..she says they have recorded 10 episodes so far, should we do a bingo on which number episode is about the TrOlLzZz? I'm guessing 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well if you look closely on the after pic the top has funny water marks on the sleeves because she’s using a crappy toxic P&G product

Who called bingo on the bouncy castle and his toy cars and truck from the advent calendar 🤣
Sorry but where is Ronnie napping not in his thousands of pounds worth of gifted crap of a nursery not if she’s faffing about making a mass to tidy up does he ever nap in his cot ? I used to love putting my child down for a nap in their cot that way I could get on with a few jobs downstairs knowing I wouldn’t disturb them
Bet this is how Rons room normally is. Can you imagine him in there. "I'll tap to tidy in a minute mum, just going down for nap 75 you old cow".

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought about this earlier..she says they have recorded 10 episodes so far, should we do a bingo on which number episode is about the TrOlLzZz? I'm guessing 7.
Wonder what she'll say? "They are just so mean, they can tell when I'm lying and scamming others and it's so unfair. They pick put that I'm a terrible mother and cant look after my child alone. That I never let him play but jaymmee you know I really hate cleaning deep down. I need to get all my ideas of them because I have no imagination myself. Poor me" 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.