Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got two little boys, both approaching 5 & 3, and I don't profess to really like messy play BUT I still try to get them involved in it. One of our favourite activities in last spring's lockdown was filling a tuff tray with dirt, rocks, soil etc and playing builders. Or getting all the paint sticks/ poster paints out and going to town. The thought of that poor, sweet little boy only being allowed to go near paint for the sole purpose of another ad really pulled at my heartstrings tonight.

Seeing as we know she reads here, Sophie let me refer you to something my husband said to me not long ago when discussing going back to work : "You'll have all the time in the world to get that back. The time you have with the kids now is time you will never get back ".

Your kids early, formative years are SO important. Selling your soul to P&G and missing out on those years by living through a phone ?. That's something you will sincerely regret in years to come, when your insta fame dwindles and your sons (if baby 2 is indeed a boy..) get old enough to realise how much time with you they missed out on. Let the boy PLAY. Tip out boxes and boxes of trains and cars, whatever, and play. Build brio tracks that go through different rooms, get down on your hands and knees and PLAY with the boy. Stop lulling about and scrolling here and spiralling yourself into self pity when you have the power to make positive changes. No one here is a troll, merely holding you accountable for a web of lies and deceit.

If you do in fact read here, do yourself a favour and take some things on board that are being said to help you, your boys and your own wellbeing- color, play, messy play, read with him, learn to read your dog's body language and stop running to cry troll when you yourself continue to subject yourself to a site you don't NEED to be on, and is mostly full of people suggesting things to help you . Enjoy this precious time with your young child, soon to be children, and your husband and do things with them, genuinely- not just for the gram. Once you stop stringing up lie after lie, you will feel better and people won't need to call you out repeatedly (and rightly so!)

Instagram isn't worth it. I could have posted something scathing because the sheer deceit, greed and the painting/ad revelation has really boiled my potatoes tonight but that seems to just get a 'trolllsssssss' response.

ATV , Soph.

edit. Sorry for the essay, guess i'm still learning
👏👏👏👏Well said

Reactions: 10
Day 1001 in the pregnant Hinch household... hasn’t she given birth yet? Surely an elephant has a shorter gestation period. So. Bored. 🥱
Thank goodness she only told us halfway through!
Judging by "today's"😉 scan picture she could still have a while to go yet!! 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 7
New to Tattle! I can’t put into words how disappointed I am with Mrs H! I’ve followed her for a long time (don’t judge) and after today’s Fairy story I’ve had it! With two children under the age of 5 I can assure you that fairy does NOT remove stains the way Mrs H makes out! Pisses me right off that people will be running out to the shops to buy it and it won’t work it’s magic the way she makes out it will. I’m aware it’s not that serious but when I’ve spent half the day trying to remove stains out of clothes her stories just take the biscuit!
Literally a ‘fairy’ story. Complete fiction. Anyway, welcome to troll city!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really hope she didn't set up the whole paint thing for a an ad and then take it right back off him .
I'm finding it very hard to piece today together , she seems to of done so much. Then tonight Ronnie looks very young again

Reactions: 16
I am a massive animal lover and have a few dogs myself, im sorry, but Henry is so so so fat and over weight. If you loved your pet you wouldn’t let them be that size. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 18
Nice £24k and more.

So story 1- 4 was a supposedly clean shirt, why show that at the start?

Story 5 - 6 she showed the dirty outfit and then the clean outfit. No stains what so ever. Hoorah.

Well who's to say she didn't use a completely new outfit, she has form you know. The crafty cow.

#bidgate.

and I bet she's filmed another TV ad.

166247942_789078185321931_3079144991750498742_n.jpg

Reactions: 12
How much stuff has she ‘supposedly’ done today. Give over it soph, you normally barely leave the front room!

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does the word ‘tit’ seem so out of place here?!!! I don’t think I’ve ever heard her or seen her swear before. I know it’s not exactly the worst swear word in the world but it just seems like a weird thing to write. I feel like a lot of her posts are written by other people.
Oh she's swore plenty . She's also given the 2 fingers and the middle finger and she can be quite crude at times

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just caught up with her stories you can actually hear the gluttony in her voice about all the toys the dominos and her perficttttt life.

Reactions: 8
Oh she's swore plenty . She's also given the 2 fingers and the middle finger and she can be quite crude at times
The real Sophie has quite the potty mouth. I love it when the mask falls off and we see the real spiteful girl underneath.

I really don’t need her advice on how to live my life. I’ve managed to get this far with crawling into my dog’s bed and filming myself ‘crying’.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it just me or does the word ‘tit’ seem so out of place here?!!! I don’t think I’ve ever heard her or seen her swear before. I know it’s not exactly the worst swear word in the world but it just seems like a weird thing to write. I feel like a lot of her posts are written by other people.
She’s found it on Pinterest. Again. Available with and without swearing!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How sad i feel after watching Ronnie on inch’s shoulders not being free to do what kids do run around, then he’s down and doesn’t kinda know what to do.. I find it sad to watch

Reactions: 7
On that last montage, has Henry made a run for it? Probably has no idea what to do with so much open space!

Reactions: 4
Just caught up with her stories you can actually hear the gluttony in her voice about all the toys the dominos and her perficttttt life.
You could stick a bow on tit but it'll be tit. She can tell us she has the perfect life but I dont buy that for one minute. I'd take my living week to week on our wages, sometimes messy, always a bit chaotic and slightly mental life before her deceitful made up fairytale any day 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.