Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe my memory is poor but I had growth scans every 2 weeks with my second. And presentation scans and every bloody scan going. And I’m pretty sure in the final weeks I never got to see a clear side on head view. It was just one big bulbous mass of baby. I remember being offered a photo and declining cos I said I wouldn’t be able to remember what it was supposed to be in the photo.
She’s either lying about how far gone she was at Xmas - she SAID she was beyond half way. That’s what SHE said. She said it was “months and months” that they’d kept the baby a secret.
so did she lie and the baby isn’t due until May? If so why say you’re bump has dropped? Why say baby is right in your pelvis? Why IMPLY and say baby will be here soon.
she’s trying so hard to maintain the baby hasn’t been born that her lies are getting tangled up.
I’m honestly loosing my rag with it all. And no one outside of here seems to notice??

Reactions: 11
Really??! Why would anyone want to pap her leaving the hospital with a baby?

I have thought for a while she knows her induction/C-section date and that's why she's posting up a storm now.
Contrary to what these z-listers claim, photographers don’t have an inbuilt intuition, and they’re not camped outside their houses 365 days a year, the majority of paparazzi pics are set up. Either tipped off by the z-listers themselves, by their management agency or pics taken by the agency and sold to media in exchange for a contribution, it’s rare these pics are taken by coincidence. In fact, a lot of the z-listers get a cut of the profits.

I don’t read newspapers or magazines but I’m yet to see any pap style pics of Hinch anyway, so the claims after the last birth that she had to hide away never sat right with me.

Reactions: 19
I'm waiting for the post where Henry is either sulking because Mumazzz left him or he is 'talking' to her because he missed her, if you know you know 🙄
I'm assuming it will go something along the lines of......DID YOU MISS MUMMAZZZ YOU HANDSOMMME MAANNZ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously how can she say he looks like Ron 😹😹😹😹😹
Ron did look a bit like a mole for the first few months. That’s not me being nasty, most newborns are ugly 😂 mine were, bless them 😂 he’s a cute little thing now though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I dont understand is why does sophie get extra scans because of her health?
from what I remember ron had no pregnancy issues, no growth issues? No defects at all. so why so many scans??
I lost my first born at 37 weeks because they refused to give me a growth scan when I told them I thought something was wrong. But old princess seems to get them Willy nilly. Wonder if they are NHS or private?

I also have them every 4 weeks from 28 weeks now but that’s because I’m classed as obese. Not because my son died.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan
Low risk pregnancy you'd only have scans at 12 and 20 weeks.
I had growth scans with my eldest and wasn't offered a pic

Regular growth scans with my second and the sonographer was lovely and gave me several photos each time (she admitted she wasn't supposed to and that I also should have paid but never insisted I hand over money). So I guess it comes down to hospital policy and sonographer discretion

Reactions: 2
I’m honestly loosing my rag with it all. And no one outside of here seems to notice??
I’ve looked back and that is not a scan beyond 30 weeks. I’m sorry. It can’t be. I even had a quick google of various ultrasounds beyond 30 weeks. What is she playing at?
no one would expect to see a scan photo.You just say “appointment went well. All good”.

Reactions: 15
I’ve looked back and that is not a scan beyond 30 weeks. I’m sorry. It can’t be. I even had a quick google of various ultrasounds beyond 30 weeks. What is she playing at?
no one would expect to see a scan photo.You just say “appointment went well. All good”.
Simply because a picture gets her more attention, and she wanted to get that tacky “Soph’s pregnancy” folder in shot

Reactions: 5
She must take her followers for complete fools. If the baby is due as soon as she says and is sitting low down in her pelvis like she makes out then the sonographer deserves a medal for getting a beautiful side on shot of the baby’s head. Absolute jokes. I had growth scans at 32, 35 and 38 weeks, didn’t even get photos for the last two scans as his head looked like Chuckie, all eye sockets and creepiness. The pic from 32 weeks could at a push be similar to that one but to be honest that looks like a second trimester scan??? There’s no way that scan is at term anyway, no bleeping way

Reactions: 29
Hahaha well all my kids have my button nose 👃 we all have identical noses and we noticed that on the 4D scans BUT if you look at most peoples scans they all have lovely noses?! Someone's just said people see what they wanna see and that's so trueeeeee
Yep that's true

Reactions: 1
I had a growth scan at 36 weeks and could barely see my daughter because there wasnt much room left in there! That looks like a 28 week scan pic to me.
Why lie I dont understand lol

Ron did look a bit like a mole for the first few months. That’s not me being nasty, most newborns are ugly 😂 mine were, bless them 😂 he’s a cute little thing now though!
I quite happily referred to both my babies as potatoes/angry tomatoes/goblins much to my mother's horror!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.