Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could hardly tell which way my kids were up on the scan, never mind who they looked like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
4D that's the one I had. I could see they had the same nose as their older brother but in fairness all babies have wee button noses so I'm probably just a dick thinking back on that now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha well all my kids have my button nose 👃 we all have identical noses and we noticed that on the 4D scans BUT if you look at most peoples scans they all have lovely noses?! Someone's just said people see what they wanna see and that's so trueeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she can see if it has Jamie’s eyes and old nose from that scan?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan
Only 12 and 20, in the hospital near me you pay for them though, I think that's standard eveywhere? (I got a 7 week and 10 week picture for free when I went for emergency scans tho) growth scans, emergency (like I said they usually slip you one for free) or private scans! 👶

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she can see if it has Jamie’s eyes and old nose from that scan?
Lord I hope not for the poor babe’s sake 😩 cheers for your konk dad, not, can I have the funds to fix it like you did now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lord I hope not for the poor babe’s sake 😩 cheers for your konk dad, not, can I have the funds to fix it like you did now?
I hope for her sake it doesn’t have his old nose. It’ll rip her in half coming out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know why it hasn't been explained to Ron that your not a dog and you don't just rub your head and face into someone.....it's like Ronnie is mimicking the dogs behavior, she needs to explain to Ronnie he is nearly 2 and should understand fully that he shouldn't use his head to headbutt and rub his head in Henry's face, have never ever seen a child do something like this before and not be corrected....he goes in with his forehead it's just weird
Lmao raised by the dog not sophazzz

Reactions: 2
My poor son never even had a proper nursery. When I was pregnant I just took the double bed out of the guest room and replaced it with a cot. Job done! He slept in that room every night from the day he came home from hospital until we moved house 5 years later and as far as I can tell there have been no lasting effects 😆
My second kid never had a nursery. Had her in a cot with me. Then she shared a room with her brother. Both kids fine. Lol

duck you’re good 😂😂😂
I’m new to tattle - I thought I had an eager eye but lord some of y’all are MI5 😂😂
Welcome 👋 you will get good at spotting things after a while because there are so many mistakes she makes, she just can’t keep up with her own lies 🤥

Reactions: 11
duck you’re good 😂😂😂
I’m new to tattle - I thought I had an eager eye but lord some of y’all are MI5 😂😂
I am sure one day there will be a Netflix documentary about influencers and the people that called them out. In the style of “Don’t duck with Cats” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do my eyes deceive me or does she have a felt folder saying “Soph’s pregnancy”? Just why? My notes were shoved in the freebie plastic folder they give you at your first appointment. After all, by definition, it’s only going to be used for 9 months (plus it’s easy to wipe clean after it’s been around the hospital). I find her need to create extra things for everything really odd.
She’s the only person to ever ever be pregnant in the whole wide world. Didn’t you know how special she is?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If that scan photo was genuinely today then she isn’t nearly due at all. I had a scan at 36 weeks due to gestational diabetes and baby was that big that you can’t really see anything on a scan picture, they gave me one but you can’t even tell wtf you’re looking at. For a good side view of the face like that, you’re looking at 27 weeks ish maybe, maybe up to 30
I genuinely have a 36 week scan that looks exactly like hers, not sticking up for her because I really don't like her or her dangerous cleaning and my scan pic was from 30 years ago, boy do I feel old 😭

Reactions: 6
I know nothing about scan pics but even to me it’s dodgy she wrote the date on the side herself. Cos every scan photo I see on friends SM it has all the info at the top inc hosp, mums name etc. Probably only cos I’ve been in here and seen all the speculation. Bet her fans won’t think nothing of it

Reactions: 8
If she’s so good friends with ss why don’t they follow Escher on Instagram?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan
With my daughters growth scans i didnt get any pictures. But I had a really nice sonographer when I was pregnant with my son.... he'd always hide a few scan pics in my folder and tell me not to tell anyone 🤣

Maybe my memory is poor but I had growth scans every 2 weeks with my second. And presentation scans and every bloody scan going. And I’m pretty sure in the final weeks I never got to see a clear side on head view. It was just one big bulbous mass of baby. I remember being offered a photo and declining cos I said I wouldn’t be able to remember what it was supposed to be in the photo.
She’s either lying about how far gone she was at Xmas - she SAID she was beyond half way. That’s what SHE said. She said it was “months and months” that they’d kept the baby a secret.
so did she lie and the baby isn’t due until May? If so why say you’re bump has dropped? Why say baby is right in your pelvis? Why IMPLY and say baby will be here soon.
she’s trying so hard to maintain the baby hasn’t been born that her lies are getting tangled up.

Reactions: 19
"I work with" Hinch wording for "these companies gift me their items ". Why didn't she say to Tommee Tippee that she already had these items, she'd be happy to share her favourites but please donate them. Why does she need two of everything? What a selfish grabby mare she is. Oh but guyzzz they're giving US a 30% off code. No Soph they didn't give you a code, you didn't pay a damn penny! £70 worth of stuff. Disgraceful

Exactly!!!! The Elvie thing really annoyed me - blatantly gifted but something that the average new mother would find a bit stretching (but hugely valuable). She could have got some much positive PR out of this if she had said ‘Elvie were super kind to gift this to me, but I was so bought into the product features and benefits that I’d already bought one (even if untrue). I know that a lot of you would really love one of these, so for the next 24 hours, if you donate to the Azaylia Cain GoFundMe (regardless of value), you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win it!.’

Gleam absolutely could have facilitated this with feel good messages all round!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm waiting for the post where Henry is either sulking because Mumazzz left him or he is 'talking' to her because he missed her, if you know you know 🙄

Must check in on Stace and see how she is getting on with her pool clean up, conservatory spruce up and wendy house make over at the bottom of her fab field.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.