Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Planting the seed for the perfect arrival of her perfect Easter bunny. To her perfect life. In her perfect world. She’ll disappear for a bit over the next couple of days to hide from being called out and to distract her sheep into thinking she’s had the baby.

Reactions: 18
I'm still catching up on like 4 threads lol. I say she's due soon as you have scans every 2 weeks well I did anyway with my growth scans.

Reactions: 7
She’s just posted a grainy black and white scan pic and said, I can Ronnie so much here... is she alright ?? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Shes shes ron in the scan photo 🙄 she has psychological problems that really need addressing. I once had a detailed scan and could see features similar to a relative but not in that type of scan 🥴 I need a lip curl, eye roll emoji invented

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s very conveniently covered up all the info at the top of that scan I.e the date it was taken, gestational age etc 🙃

Reactions: 17
So not only is Ronnie not allowed his own identity now a black and white scan of her new baby is being compared to Ronnie.

Reactions: 11
If that scan photo was genuinely today then she isn’t nearly due at all. I had a scan at 36 weeks due to gestational diabetes and baby was that big that you can’t really see anything on a scan picture, they gave me one but you can’t even tell wtf you’re looking at. For a good side view of the face like that, you’re looking at 27 weeks ish maybe, maybe up to 30

Reactions: 27
So not only is Ronnie not allowed his own identity now a black and white scan of her new baby is being compared to Ronnie.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she just dug out one of Ron’s scans just to claim that the baby looks like Ron...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do my eyes deceive me or does she have a felt folder saying “Soph’s pregnancy”? Just why? My notes were shoved in the freebie plastic folder they give you at your first appointment. After all, by definition, it’s only going to be used for 9 months (plus it’s easy to wipe clean after it’s been around the hospital). I find her need to create extra things for everything really odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't know why it hasn't been explained to Ron that your not a dog and you don't just rub your head and face into someone.....it's like Ronnie is mimicking the dogs behavior, she needs to explain to Ronnie he is nearly 2 and should understand fully that he shouldn't use his head to headbutt and rub his head in Henry's face, have never ever seen a child do something like this before and not be corrected....he goes in with his forehead it's just weird
I know can you imagine if he thinks it's ok to do that to every dog he sees 👀 it's scary how irresponsible she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Maybe she hasn't really got a growth scan today and is using one of Ronnies old scan photos 🤷 thats why she can see Ron! Just another theory to add to the pile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m due baby no2 in summer & my little boy is 3 just before. The playroom was changed last week to his new big boy bedroom & he loves it! His old room will now get the cotbed back to a cot & be a nursery again, with all the furniture we used for him! Spending all that unnecessary money is crazy & I like the fact both children will have got use of the same things ☺
I reared my four with all the same stuff pretty much. Had to replace their steriliser twice Iand other bits like that but the moses basket, cot and pram reared the four and they hold so many memories for us now. One of my daughters wants the pram for her children. Itll be well outdated by then as shes 8 but I like she thought she already doesnt feel like she needs new things. "Hope that makes sense" 🤭🤭🤭🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I’ve just nipped into home bargs for a few essentials & these grey ball pit balls have pissed me off, this Hinch effect, children need colour not accessorising with your grey boring bland homes 🤢 will they have a beige range next year 🙄
Who in their right mind would buy grey bleeping toys!? Are kids supposed to believe they live in a black and white movie? They need colours ffs!

Reactions: 13
After all that absolute farce of “decoys leaving the hospital” when she had Ronnie and “not wanting to reveal the due date” this time round for seemingly the fear of “papped as she leaves with baby” 🤦🏻‍♀️, she’s doing a very good job of telling the world and his wife that she expects to give birth imminently. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Desperate to get papped so she thinks she is relevant

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.