Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve kindly let Michelle know about the Hincher who passed away after mixing chemicals, as advertised by Hinch, who she then ignored and put up a bathroom cleaning story with “no air” playing over the top. These people need to know just how ruthless she is
She is so nice! I DMed her in reply to her original story, to say she should pop it in a highlight as the story was already 22hrs old (😁) and also saying thanks for the bleach info as I have asthma and didn’t know about that toilet thing she posted! She replied fairly quickly saying yes and was so lovely

Reactions: 29
Why doesn't this surprise us. Michelle wasn't even nasty to her. She just doesn't like anyone disagreeing with her. Pathetic. So narcissistic she can't accept facts or someone elses opinion. Vile creature.
She does this because she is unable to have an intelligent debate. Why? Because she is ill informed about what she advertises and she couldn't give two hoots. It's easy 'work', pays well and she obviously has no interest in understanding the environmental impact. If she starts talking about the dangers of products she will lose money so she just blocks. Ignorance is bliss.

She is so nice! I DMed her in reply to her original story, to say she should pop it in a highlight as the story was already 22hrs old (😁) and also saying thanks for the bleach info as I have asthma and didn’t know about that toilet thing she posted! She replied fairly quickly saying yes and was so lovely
Same and I've now dug out my ecover cleaner for the toilet. No more bleach!

Reactions: 20
Please don't give her the benefit of doubt. Hinch has openly said she runs her account alone other than the messages
Amazing work Michelle 🙌🏻 Never saw the hinch empire of fakeness being taken down by my interior design goddess ❤

Reactions: 32
I hope they put her on this morning or whatever (soz I don’t watch tv so idk what the big chat shows are but whatever they are!) - as in bring her on for a normal chat and then reference hinch lol
What would be brilliant is if they got her on Loose Women with our saviour Janet Street Porter. It would obviously have to be a day where her little bestie Stacey is off. Janet sees Hinch for what she is too. The convo would be brilliant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What would be brilliant is if they got her on Loose Women with our saviour Janet Street Porter. It would obviously have to be a day where her little bestie Stacey is off. Janet sees Hinch for what she is too. The convo would be brilliant
It'll never happen because Sophie knows she can't handle JSP and articulate a good defense back. Love JSP.

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t imagine living in fear of being ‘outed’ so badly that I would HAVE to block anyone that threatens the bullshit I’ve built my empire on. She can ‘cry’ crocodile tears from her dog’s bed about being called out trolled, but it must be scary when a real life expert sees right through you.
She is without doubt the most disingenuous, fake conwoman out there

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If the possible links to cancer weren't enough! There's a tab "what you can do"... suggests cutting all products and making your own! Soap, water, vinegar, baking soda.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh jesus, the big day... get over your crappy chavy wedding, you looked tit 😂
Is it me or did she just look like a bridal version of one of those toilet roll covers that everyone's nan had on top of the loo...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God it’s so obvious that dog doesn’t like Ronnie being in his face. He’s just looking upwards and ignoring him. She’s lucky Henry is such a patient dog
He really has no affection for Ronnie, it's so obvious, I don't think we've ever ever seen Ronnie show any love for Ronnie or signs that he likes Ronnie, he certainly doesn't, you can see with Rex and SS dogs they seek out Rex and look to be around him and get excited by him and show him affection, Henry really doesnt seem at all bothered with Ronnie and never has, it seems like Ronnie is just annoying him and nipping him all the time

Reactions: 6
Oooh what has JSP said about her ?? Did she say it on tv?

Reactions: 1
I’ve kindly let Michelle know about the Hincher who passed away after mixing chemicals, as advertised by Hinch, who she then ignored and put up a bathroom cleaning story with “no air” playing over the top. These people need to know just how ruthless she is
OMG when was this??!!

Reactions: 3
OMG when was this??!!
The back end of last year. The lady sadly passed away, it was quiet a big thing in the media. Hinch, of course, ignored it completely. Then proceeded to upload a bathroom cleaning story using loads of different chemicals with the song over it about not being able to breathe/no air. Vile

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
OMG when was this??!!
It was last year. It was all over tik tok and then the cleaning influencers started picking up on it on Insta. Hinch as always was late to the party and put up the horrendous song choice.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
One thing I can't forget is, I think it was on the heart insta post debacle where the barmy army came out in force, someone had commented on the chemical mixing and the lady dying (could even have been someone here) and one of her loons just kept saying so what at literally everything and why would you care someone you don't know died?! (All with horrendous spelling and no punctuation in sight obviously!) threw in a lot of jealous comments as well and I just thought, these are the people 'Soph' just loooooves chatting to and sees as family?! (I mean we know she actually doesn't and it's bullshit) but to be associated with these absolutely shocking comments. Just shows what she's really like.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She's got some serious followers on her Twitter, the likes of Deborah Meaden, Kelly Hoppen CBE, Caroline Lucus, MP for the Green Party and quite a few broadcasters and journalists, none of which work for the red tops that love Hinch.
Oh c'mon.. tweet Michelle, Tweet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You know what amazes me about their wedding? How many guests they had!! Apart from HER family and a couple of “the kids” 🤢 visiting - prior to COVID obviously - they never have friends over for a meal or drinks, or go out with friends at all. Gonzlow doesn’t appear to be allowed any friends at all!
Who were all those people?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Sorry, but what mother who's expecting has the amount of time she has to sit arse licking on insta....when my daughter was 17months I was pregnant with twins...i didn't have time to brush my hair somedays.constantly doing things. even now she's 10 and their 9...between cleaning, laundry (she must have tit loads the amount of daily changes they do) cooking and playing, doing crafts etc etc with them I can just about go for a poo In peace.. so does time stand still for her....
All these videos and reels of useless shat, never see her doing normal mum things like cooking,ironing...why?...head.....a kids for life hinch not just for insta

Reactions: 8
She's got some serious followers on her Twitter, the likes of Deborah Meaden, Kelly Hoppen CBE, Caroline Lucus, MP for the Green Party and quite a few broadcasters and journalists, none of which work for the red tops that love Hinch.
Oh c'mon.. tweet Michelle, Tweet!!
It’s a good job she is having the baby imminently really. She’ll be able to hide away from the latest debacle she has gotten herself into

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.