Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, I do think she's a bloody idiot for doing 2 nurseries, and not a "toddler room reno"
BUT, whist not fully cohesive, the new nursery looks a lot nicer than Little Lord Ron, 3rd Earl of Chav's nursery and the new one actually looks like it is for a human infant.

She has been relatively wise to avoid the look of Ron's nursery, which if you were to ask me should be called "white washed version of a plantation owner's heir's boudoir"

Also, does she ever actually reply to the poor, lonely gullible women who message her. Or does she leave them on read and they have to wait til there's a collage to see if they get a reply?
The plantation owner comment has made me laugh. It’s a tough one to call but I’m throwing new money Russian into the ring. I may struggle to combine that with the plantation estate owner as I think the Russian weather is probably a little chilly for optimal plant growing on a large scale. Though if Sophie can grow that tomato from a diet of plastic windmills and ceramic rabbits, perhaps there’s hope?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The back end of last year. The lady sadly passed away, it was quiet a big thing in the media. Hinch, of course, ignored it completely. Then proceeded to upload a bathroom cleaning story using loads of different chemicals with the song over it about not being able to breathe/no air. Vile
She literally has no shame does she? And takes zero responsibility for her dangerous cleaning practices. No acknowledgement at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That is not a happy, comfortable dog!!!
It couldnt be any more obvious could it?
Plus you should know your dog, specially after the amount of time she’s had him.

Also she really takes her followers for fools, how any of them arnt questioning the pre records now all of a sudden ronnies about 4ft compared to a couple of weeks ago 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Really??! Why would anyone want to pap her leaving the hospital with a baby?

I have thought for a while she knows her induction/C-section date and that's why she's posting up a storm now.
And has anyone else been papped by the press? people more well known than her 🤔 there have we been lots of babies born but haven’t seen anyone getting papped on the hospital steps 🤷‍♀️

It couldnt be any more obvious could it?
Plus you should know your dog, specially after the amount of time she’s had him.

Also she really takes her followers for fools, how any of them arnt questioning the pre records now all of a sudden ronnies about 4ft compared to a couple of weeks ago 🙄
She tries to make out that's he's had some sort of massive growth spurt overnight to hide the months of pre records.

Reactions: 11
And has anyone else been papped by the press? people more well known than her 🤔 there have we been lots of babies born but haven’t seen anyone getting papped on the hospital steps 🤷‍♀️
Yes but most people, regardless of level of fame, don’t live in a world where their ego is SO inflated that they think the universe revolves around them. Even the most braggy of ‘celebs’ would t go on with the bullshit that she does. Just goes to prove that she knows her audience...gullible, lonely people, blindly accepting of what their leader tells them

Reactions: 18
You know what amazes me about their wedding? How many guests they had!! Apart from HER family and a couple of “the kids” 🤢 visiting - prior to COVID obviously - they never have friends over for a meal or drinks, or go out with friends at all. Gonzlow doesn’t appear to be allowed any friends at all!
Who were all those people?! 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were friends of her parents. In some families that’s what happens when you let your parents pay for everything, the parents think they can invite who they want. That’s what would have happened to me if I didn’t put my foot down & had a two witnesses only wedding.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t know this either, disgusting! How the papers don’t pick up on these kind of stories and only the troll stories I will never know!
Unfortunately the tabloids seem to love her 😩😩 and only show articles about how great she is or that she's the victim 🙄

I like Mrs Hinch, probably get slaughtered for saying that. Although I’ve messaged her on several occasions and she’s never responded. . And all over her insta she says how she loves talking to ‘her fans’ . . . 🤔 starting to think it’s all chat.
I'm sure she gets a tonne of messages each day and physically can't respond to them all. I highly doubt she has 4 million followers - I reckon its more like 250-500k die hard genuine followers and even messages from that many would be hard to keep on top of.

But until very recently she didn't even "like" the comments on her grid posts. She really doesn't give very much back.

I followed her from very early on, around 4000 followers and I messaged her a few times and had replies. I actually remember when she got near 10k and she was excited about doing swipe ups and I messaged congrats 🙈 which makes me cringe now!
Course now I know the excitement over swipe ups was because she'd earn money 😂

Anyway, I went off on a tangent then but her replies to people stopped around the time she hit 10,000 followers. At least that's when I noticed she no longer replied to my messages or saw them

Reactions: 17
How many scans has this tart had? I know she has something wrong with her, but come on! It’s excessive!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is worrying that as a dog owner she is completely clueless about her own dog 🤷🏼‍♀️ there is nooooooo way that dog is going to be happy about (or cope) with another baby in the house🤦🏼‍♀️
It's some sort of miracle really that Ronnie hasn't been lashed out at yet 😬
As a child owner she hasn't even got a clue about the child she grew inside her and birthed so she's hardly gonna have a clue about the dog 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My partner and I just moved in with my MIL to save money so we’re living with the family dog now, he’s 13 this year and a staffy. Not got an aggressive bone in his body, never had any incidents in all of those years, walks away when my son comes near him if he doesn’t want to be near him and yet I would still NEVER trust them. She’s sitting recording a good couple of feet away while he son is at EYE LEVEL to a dog and rubbing his face all over him. Yes, Ronnie is being gentle and nice but it still doesn’t look like Henry is appreciating that, and I can’t blame him. Must be intimidating with somebody right in your face.
She needs to show Ronnie to respect Henry’s space. I never let my little boy near the dog while he’s eating, I keep him away when he’s in his bed sleeping. Those are HIS areas, a dog can still have an unpredictable streak no matter how long you’ve had it, how well trained it is, or how soft the dog is.

Not worth the risk.
I don't know why it hasn't been explained to Ron that your not a dog and you don't just rub your head and face into someone.....it's like Ronnie is mimicking the dogs behavior, she needs to explain to Ronnie he is nearly 2 and should understand fully that he shouldn't use his head to headbutt and rub his head in Henry's face, have never ever seen a child do something like this before and not be corrected....he goes in with his forehead it's just weird

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m still halfway through the previous thread but just had to come on and moan and hope that she actually sees this and reads it 🤬🤬 Why has poor Ronnie’s boring bland “bedroom” (baby nursery) not changed from before he was even born, why are you holding him back!!! Why is there no colour, no mess, no toys!!!! Why have you spent an absolute bleeping fortune decorating CC2s nursery THE EXACT SAME BUT EVEN MORE BORING THAN BLUE- BEIGE!!!! bleeping give the new baby Ronnie’s room and give Rrrrrrronie a fun bedroom with Peppa pig bedding and dinosaur things or cars or whatever it is that poor boy likes!!! And no we don’t mean decorate it with minkys and flash mops since that’s all you seem to let him play with!!😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.