Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Mrs Hinch, probably get slaughtered for saying that. Although I’ve messaged her on several occasions and she’s never responded. . And all over her insta she says how she loves talking to ‘her fans’ . . . 🤔 starting to think it’s all chat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m keeping a list, current subtotal not including space tidy, curtains or wallpaper (or clothes etc) = £4805.54
Come on guyyyyyyysssss it’s all bout the gram 🤣

I like Mrs Hinch, probably get slaughtered for saying that. Although I’ve messaged her on several occasions and she’s never responded. . And all over her insta she says how she loves talking to ‘her fans’ . . . 🤔 starting to think it’s all chat.
You can like who ever you want ☺ But she’s full of 💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It makes me laugh how she says “I could sit and talk to you all for hours”.. bet she doesn’t directly reply to the messages she puts up mind. Showing a couple on your story and writing the same generic sentences each time isn’t ‘talking’ to anyone, Sophs.

Reactions: 29
After all that absolute farce of “decoys leaving the hospital” when she had Ronnie and “not wanting to reveal the due date” this time round for seemingly the fear of “papped as she leaves with baby” 🤦🏻‍♀️, she’s doing a very good job of telling the world and his wife that she expects to give birth imminently. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I can’t believe they’ve sat there thinking of podcast topics and everyone at a management level has agreed that their wedding would be a good one. Weddings are nice to attend as a guest, but they’re only REALLY special to the couple (and parents possibly). Does she really think people care enough to listen to them both waffle on for an hour about their wedding years ago? She’s so boring it’s unbelievable 😴😴
I’d understand if it was a particularly unusual wedding or anything like that, but it was a very basic, typical wedding - absolutely nothing stands out about that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She already has a induction date and she's gonna play her followers like a fiddle today and be all omg I'm getting induced, I won't tell you the date guys but it's sooner than yesterday... another riddle that makes 0 sense like her how far along are you question.

That little speech couldn't be more obvious 😴 Easter announcement incomiiiing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
"I work with" Hinch wording for "these companies gift me their items ". Why didn't she say to Tommee Tippee that she already had these items, she'd be happy to share her favourites but please donate them. Why does she need two of everything? What a selfish grabby mare she is. Oh but guyzzz they're giving US a 30% off code. No Soph they didn't give you a code, you didn't pay a damn penny! £70 worth of stuff. Disgraceful

• Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 505618
ooooh a podcast episode about....you guessed it. The bloody wedding!!!🥱

she is the most boring person ever I really don’t get why people follow her.
Knew this was coming, so predictable! 🤣 There will be a ‘having a baby’ episode coming up soon, I’m sure. I don’t understand why anyone listens to it, her relationship with Bug Eyes & it’s various milestones has already been done to death. It wasn’t even that interesting the first time she covered it! 😴

Reactions: 24
Fully down for the fact that the singer from yesterday hasn't gushed about Hinch. He's just done a generic thankyou and has ignored her comment on his post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Fully down for the fact that the singer from yesterday hasn't gushed about Hinch. He's just done a generic thankyou and has ignored her comment on his post 🤣
I also love the fact that on his stories he’s said “I’m not going to spam you all with swipe ups” and “I’ve just realised that thumbs up I did was the biggest boris Johnson thumbs up” - I don’t believe for one minute he’s an avid watcher of hinches stories so doubt they’re digs but my god she’s going to watch them and feel like a twit isn’t she 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does that mean he doesn’t want to sing with her?

• Haha
We will only see a black and white image of CC2's toe when it does arrive anyway.
It will be swaddled away until the paid magazine reveal.
Sopha wearing wedding dress white, Ronsomes , CC2 and Fatsomesdog in matching bunny rabbit brother outfits, and Inch in his new thermal vest.
Can't wait for that tit show 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I can’t believe they’ve sat there thinking of podcast topics and everyone at a management level has agreed that their wedding would be a good one. Weddings are nice to attend as a guest, but they’re only REALLY special to the couple (and parents possibly). Does she really think people care enough to listen to them both waffle on for an hour about their wedding years ago? She’s so boring it’s unbelievable 😴😴
I’d understand if it was a particularly unusual wedding or anything like that, but it was a very basic, typical wedding - absolutely nothing stands out about that day.
I find talking about other peoples weddings so dull, barring whatever drunken capers the guests got up to. But mooning over the day and all that, that’s for the couple to do together.
Edited for typo!

Last edited:
I also love the fact that on his stories he’s said “I’m not going to spam you all with swipe ups” and “I’ve just realised that thumbs up I did was the biggest boris Johnson thumbs up” - I don’t believe for one minute he’s an avid watcher of hinches stories so doubt they’re digs but my god she’s going to watch them and feel like a twit isn’t she 😂😂😂
The Boris Johnson thumbs up killed me 😂😂

Would of loved to watch her watching those stories haha. The bloke is absolute the polar opposite of Hinch and probably hasn't realised that A list once was asked to sit next to Brad Pitt royalty is following him 🤣

Blergh. Just checked the singers followers. He now follows Hinch 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Bubsley 🙋‍♀️
Asked what was it that triggered so many of us last night

Don’t know but every now and then my
‘pissed o meter’ starts clanging

It’s the complete duplication of Ron’s room
Ooh Ron has this now the new baby has the same wooden tie backs but in beigeeeee
Ooh Ron’s got this chair, now the new baby has the same in beigeeeeee
Blah beige blah blah beige same same same I am a moron but in beige
But the most annoying part is this below
Tone deaf fuckwittedness at its finest

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
A lot of her followers are quite young girls. I think that’s part of the reason she sells this Disney version of a magical wedding day. They want that for themselves so gush about how it was perfect. I’m sure a lot of us who have been with partners for a long time/ been married know that most partnerships/ marriages are far from a fairytale, take a lot of work and are more like getting annoyed by someone leaving dirty socks on the floor than this little Disney #couplegoals.

Reactions: 29
We’re all a very friendly bunch of trolllzzz really.... buuut she speaks out of her arse! 💩 bog breath
I bet if you messaged her “ your dog is fat and your child needs you to stop cutting his hair” she would somehow find it for sure!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.