Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got bored on my night shift 😴 tried to add up as much as I could of the new nursery and I came to around £6000 + added £1000 for spacetidy as haven’t a clue what those things cost 🤷🏽‍♀️ Relatable my arse and especially in these difficult times 😞
I’m keeping a list, current subtotal not including space tidy, curtains or wallpaper (or clothes etc) = £4805.54

• Wow
Reactions: 27
That beige giraffe looks unfinished. Like they made it but forgot to add the features, giraffe skin etc if you know what I’m meaning lol completely pointless.

that nursery just looks awful.
And that changing table, as soon as the baby starts grabbing stuff, it have lots to grab on too.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s an example of you cannot buy class, or in this case you cannot gift class

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Buying all the same stuff as she managed to wangle for free last time, but “bAgGE” to match her new aesthetic, what a wasteful and obnoxious cretin! Get Ronnie some little boy stuff rather than trying to keep up the little Victorian master look, and give his stuff to the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ Muppet!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It makes no sense what they have done. Ronnie's nursery is like new and he has grown out of that. Any normal person would of decorated a room for ronnie instead of making a copy of what is all already there only in a different colour 🥴
Yeah

“ any normal person”

😀

Reactions: 9
That’s is absolutely the most pregnant we’ve ever seen her be. And she looks like she would struggle to sit on the floor crossed legged contorting herself. Just saying. Something isn’t right with what she’s been showing us or what she’s showing us in the last image.

Reactions: 50
That’s is absolutely the most pregnant we’ve ever seen her be. And she looks like she would struggle to sit on the floor crossed legged contorting herself. Just saying. Something isn’t right with what she’s been showing us or what she’s showing us in the last image.
I mean her back looks like the Marble Arch not sure if that’s anything to do with it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm at a loss with the nursery. It would've made more sense to move Ron in there and use it as a big boys room.
I really hope she moves the ridiculous looking changing mat off the top of the drawers when she's changing the baby. It's an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 14
I still think she pushes that bump out as far as she can the way she is sitting in that chair

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Massive bump pic + mention of an appointment + I'm so uncomfortable now = baby arriving this weekend

Reactions: 25
Oooft she's giving Elle Darby a run for her money with that photo. I think this'll be it for a while, deep rest after the appointment til the big reveal at Easter.

Reactions: 13
My poor son never even had a proper nursery. When I was pregnant I just took the double bed out of the guest room and replaced it with a cot. Job done! He slept in that room every night from the day he came home from hospital until we moved house 5 years later and as far as I can tell there have been no lasting effects 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Incoming this weekend:

gYUuuuZ look what the Easter bunny delivered, our own little cash cow 2

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.