Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already has a induction date and she's gonna play her followers like a fiddle today and be all omg I'm getting induced, I won't tell you the date guys but it's sooner than yesterday... another riddle that makes 0 sense like her how far along are you question.

That little speech couldn't be more obvious 😴 Easter announcement incomiiiing
No what will happen is she'll go to her appointment today and we'll never hear from her until the baby is born . This will create mass hysteria from her sheep . She has now planted a seed in their heads that something might be ' up ' . So que unnecessary insta break to create a hype

Reactions: 31
Now either that lardarse mutt sitting on the sofa is even fatter, or I say that bump picture is photoshopped... the sofa looks odd 🧐 thoughts?

Reactions: 4
Imagine being so desperate to prove that you’re a nice person/that you’re liked by publicly replying to DM’s you’ve been sent 🤮

Reactions: 19
I like Mrs Hinch, probably get slaughtered for saying that. Although I’ve messaged her on several occasions and she’s never responded. . And all over her insta she says how she loves talking to ‘her fans’ . . . 🤔 starting to think it’s all chat.
I was exactly the same. Thought she was lovely but as the swipe ups and ads came thick and fast and the troll comments I came here and all the little nagging doubts were confirmed. Have a read of the WIKI if you haven’t already.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg that latest story. Henry really wasn't comfortable with those cuddles and she's just sat behind a camera filming it from another sofa. He was licking his lips and everything. She knows nothing about dog body language, it's quite scary as Ronnie and CC2 will get bitten one of these days and her best child will have to be put down.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
After all that absolute farce of “decoys leaving the hospital” when she had Ronnie and “not wanting to reveal the due date” this time round for seemingly the fear of “papped as she leaves with baby” 🤦🏻‍♀️, she’s doing a very good job of telling the world and his wife that she expects to give birth imminently. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Really??! Why would anyone want to pap her leaving the hospital with a baby?

I have thought for a while she knows her induction/C-section date and that's why she's posting up a storm now.

Reactions: 12
Omg that latest story. Henry really wasn't comfortable with those cuddles and she's just sat behind a camera filming it from another sofa. He was licking his lips and everything. She knows nothing about dog body language, it's quite scary as Ronnie and CC2 will get bitten one of these days and her best child will have to be put down.
Tbh I'm surprised chicken strip is still here this morning after eating the birds suet ball . That is if it actually happened and she's not just using it for content

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but I have a boy and a girl, they were 20 months apart. My son was nearly 2 when my girly was born. He had no need for a 'nursery' at that time he was into his own stuff so I bought accordingly he would have hated plain giraffes and faff he's 5 now and he has a hideous room 😂 but he loves it and picked everything it's full of ghostbusters avengers and space! Loads of Playmobil everywhere his pirate treasure chest his video games etc tufters probably isn't interested in a faceless giraffe and show baskets

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m standing by the fact that she’s had this baby. We all know it doesn’t work like that in the real world. She’s gearing up to an Easter weekend reveal. You absolutely cannot plan these things like that.
Even if she’s going in to be induced today, an induction doesn’t always take straight away. You can go several days. It can even not work at all.
Even if the induction works smoothly and the baby arrived by tomorrow who is to say there wouldn’t be an issue that they have to be kept in longer - ABSOLUTELY WOULD NEVER WISH THERE TO BE - but for example I was in for 5 days with my first due to needing blood transfusion and infection.
I think you get my point. You cannot plan for a perfect Easter weekend reveal without knowing for sure you can deliver it. The only way you can guarantee it is if she had the baby already.
i stand by my theory. She had the baby in mid-late January. Possibly overXmas but I think the jan dates are more plausible for some reason. She’s showing us old footage and hiding the non bump for “live” stuff.
Anyway. We will find out this weekend won’t we. 😜😜
100% she’s had the baby. What a load of bollocks. It’s her die hard fans I feel sorry for but then some one them are too stupid to realise, or they have a warped sense of reality due to been dragged into a comical farce every time they view her stories. think I’m going to need popcorn for when these threads explode this weekend 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Tbh I'm surprised chicken strip is still here this morning after eating the birds suet ball . That is if it actually happened and she's not just using it for content
I instantly thought content yesterday and didn't pay it no mind. I love animals, particularly dogs and I just thought content because she would definitely be rushing fave child to the vet if it was real.

Reactions: 10
I'm reckoning she's in for a section today. Hence knowing she could do the easter Sunday reveal (which also covers her big things next month statement). Early morning post, no "boys" on the post because either they are at ma Barkers, or Jamie's taking them now. I'm convinced today is the day.

Reactions: 9
It’s so sad that you can tell she is 100% more excited about the tat she’s needlessly buying to fill that bland as f@ck nursery than the little human it’s intended for. I find it so strange she’s not mentioned how she will be nursing the baby through the night on that chair or changing his little bum on the changing unit etc it’s all “had to get these in beige guyyyyssss, same as Ron’s room” or “saw this in B&M and it looks a bit like wicker so I’m just going to stick in here somewhere” & why are you buying a height chart for a newborn!!? Surely not needed for at least a year!? Why didn’t Ronnie get one for him seeing as it’s more appropriate for his age!? She’s honestly the oddest person I’ve ever come across

Reactions: 37
She is that desperate for attention isn't she that she wants messages from total strangers. Plus they are stupidly sending them. Not realising she couldn't give two f's and they are cash machines for her

Reactions: 15
A lot of her followers are quite young girls. I think that’s part of the reason she sells this Disney version of a magical wedding day. They want that for themselves so gush about how it was perfect. I’m sure a lot of us who have been with partners for a long time/ been married know that most partnerships/ marriages are far from a fairytale, take a lot of work and are more like getting annoyed by someone leaving dirty socks on the floor than this little Disney #couplegoals.
This is what I don’t understand about these two. They’ve been at home together for how long? Neither of them working so plenty of time with each other yet never an argument or a cross word between the two? Me and my husband have been working from home together for around a year now and it definitely isn’t a fairytale! She’s just so false and I don’t know how her hinchers fall for this narrative she’s created for their life.

Reactions: 14
I detected a hint of mania in her voice as she was going through some of the new items tat. She’s not well. I imagine she’s been clawing her neck whilst watching ss stories and it’s emphasised her drive to buy buy buy to fill the void

Reactions: 14
How much tat can she fit in one corner? Has she never heard the phrase less is more!?
That changing basket is the most pointless thing I’ve ever seen. As soon as the baby can move even slightly I wouldn’t dare use it! She has around a month tops of being able to use that. Yet more waste. I hope the baby doesn’t stain her £1000 chest of drawers with an explosive 2 or 3 day old poo 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched yesterday’s story of the nursery. WHY ARENT HER bleeping MOB REALISING HOW UNRELATABLE SHE IS?! My little boy is 6 months old and he’s still in the next to me crib beside me and will be for another while yet. His room is half done, cot was put up about 2 months ago and a chest of drawers is the only furniture in his room because that’s all he needs. I don’t need a £1000 rocking chair (never mind 2!) the rest of the room is used as a dumping ground until he moves into it. That baby won’t be in that room until he’s atleast 6 months I’m guessing, everything will be thick with dust. Good job she’s a cleaner eh? 🙄

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.