Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's pushing it out but that's definitely an almost ready to pop bump. I'd say she's 38/39 weeks. She's said several times about her blood stents, being induced and how uncomfortable she is. So I reckon she might get sent for an induction today/this week.

Reactions: 18
She will shortly put up lots of gushing messages from her fans but guarantee she never replies to a single one....its a very one sided "chat" with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she is actually being induced today.

Hence finishing the nursery last night and her being awake early and counting down until it's time to leave.

I’m standing by the fact that she’s had this baby. We all know it doesn’t work like that in the real world. She’s gearing up to an Easter weekend reveal. You absolutely cannot plan these things like that.
Even if she’s going in to be induced today, an induction doesn’t always take straight away. You can go several days. It can even not work at all.
Even if the induction works smoothly and the baby arrived by tomorrow who is to say there wouldn’t be an issue that they have to be kept in longer - ABSOLUTELY WOULD NEVER WISH THERE TO BE - but for example I was in for 5 days with my first due to needing blood transfusion and infection.
I think you get my point. You cannot plan for a perfect Easter weekend reveal without knowing for sure you can deliver it. The only way you can guarantee it is if she had the baby already.
i stand by my theory. She had the baby in mid-late January. Possibly overXmas but I think the jan dates are more plausible for some reason. She’s showing us old footage and hiding the non bump for “live” stuff.
Anyway. We will find out this weekend won’t we. 😜😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
‘I could chat to you all for hours’
Meaning, let me share on my story the gushing arse licking message you’ve sent to me but I won’t actually reply to you through the dm and I certainly will not be chatting with ya, thanks xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
That’s is absolutely the most pregnant we’ve ever seen her be. And she looks like she would struggle to sit on the floor crossed legged contorting herself. Just saying. Something isn’t right with what she’s been showing us or what she’s showing us in the last image.
I wonder if she’s showing the last pregnancy image then she can say the midwife has said today that she needs to be induced ASAP. If she hasn’t had the baby already that is. She’s setting the wheels in motion with that post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m standing by the fact that she’s had this baby. We all know it doesn’t work like that in the real world. She’s gearing up to an Easter weekend reveal. You absolutely cannot plan these things like that.
Even if she’s going in to be induced today, an induction doesn’t always take straight away. You can go several days. It can even not work at all.
Even if the induction works smoothly and the baby arrived by tomorrow who is to say there wouldn’t be an issue that they have to be kept in longer - ABSOLUTELY WOULD NEVER WISH THERE TO BE - but for example I was in for 5 days with my first due to needing blood transfusion and infection.
I think you get my point. You cannot plan for a perfect Easter weekend reveal without knowing for sure you can deliver it. The only way you can guarantee it is if she had the baby already.
i stand by my theory. She had the baby in mid-late January. Possibly overXmas but I think the jan dates are more plausible for some reason. She’s showing us old footage and hiding the non bump for “live” stuff.
If that was the case she'd have to be truthful about when she'd actually had the baby because I can't see her not making a fuss about baby's 1st birthday next year

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure she'd have been spotted with a newborn if she had him in January. I think its more plausible that if she's had him it was within the last couple of weeks.

I wanna know how she got round aldi & b&m without being spotted and one of the sheep uploading a selfie. Especially on a weekend.

Reactions: 17
I still think is she’s had it she’s hiding it because she’s been paid for a magazine deal and she will tell her followers she wasn’t allowed to share until now. They’ll feel for her because they’re stupid and not realise that it’s because she’s a money grabber and wanted the big money for the deal.

Reactions: 16
Oh jesus, the big day... get over your crappy chavy wedding, you looked tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder when she is going to reveal her new gifted Pram. There is no way she will use Ronnies Cos he’s still bundled in that like a newborn!

• Haha
If she really has had the baby and is using it for content... that is just absolutely sick and shame on her!!

Reactions: 11
If that was the case she'd have to be truthful about when she'd actually had the baby because I can't see her not making a fuss about baby's 1st birthday next year
She will say she had to keep it a secret because of xyz. She won’t pretend the baby was only just born. It will be a combination of wanting to bond; nusty trolls; hints at mental health. It will be poor Mrs Hinch having to hide her baby because of nusty trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
DF1EDCC9-6BBC-43FD-8700-7060E1B5808E.jpeg

ooooh a podcast episode about....you guessed it. The bloody wedding!!!🥱

she is the most boring person ever I really don’t get why people follow her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I still think is she’s had it she’s hiding it because she’s been paid for a magazine deal and she will tell her followers she wasn’t allowed to share until now. They’ll feel for her because they’re stupid and not realise that it’s because she’s a money grabber and wanted the big money for the deal.
Magazine deal would help them buy a bigger house. 👍

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
A baby is for life, not just Easter.
ATV x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
It would have made so much more sense for the new baby to get rons nursery and make the new nursery a big boy room for Ron. Would have been much more handy for toilet training too he’d have his own little toilet and everything. I don’t understand why an almost 2 year old would need to keep all the nursery stuff. I’ve 2 kids and their opposite sex and we used the same nursing chair for both of them and there’s 21 months between my two. At the end of the day the baby will be in with hinch in her room for at least 6-12 months so why will Ronnie when he’s nearly 3 by the time new baby goes into his own room, need a nursing chair etc, it’s so wasteful!!!
He’s 2 in June ☺

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.