Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle approached the subject respectfully, I thought with a rational conversation about toxic products in the family home. Hinch can’t handle a decent conversation about accountability because she isn’t a decent human and sells her moral values to the highest bidder. She cries troll immediately, rather than stopping to think about what they’re saying and trying to grow from it. Her ignorance is her demise and it’s why her account is flopping and more people are joining Tattle to vent.

I for one, welcome all lurkers and lookers. Thank you Hinch for growing our community where we can have a decent conversation about how irresponsible you are.
Michelle is an intelligent, articulate person who can handle debate without resorting to “be kond”. I think it speaks volumes that Hinch has blindly blocked her. The queen of interior design 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ The irony.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Now, I do think she's a bloody idiot for doing 2 nurseries, and not a "toddler room reno"
BUT, whist not fully cohesive, the new nursery looks a lot nicer than Little Lord Ron, 3rd Earl of Chav's nursery and the new one actually looks like it is for a human infant.

She has been relatively wise to avoid the look of Ron's nursery, which if you were to ask me should be called "white washed version of a plantation owner's heir's boudoir"

Also, does she ever actually reply to the poor, lonely gullible women who message her. Or does she leave them on read and they have to wait til there's a collage to see if they get a reply?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The nursery looks very much like a first time parent has decorated it to me. By that I mean when you have your first baby you are liable to get overexcited and buy inappropriate things just because you like them, you don’t really know what will be useful and what won’t. She’s kitted it out with loads of stuff that surely as a mum she knows won’t be used and will just get in the way if anything! She’s not thought about it practically using her experience as Ron’s mum and just done it all for the gram, which is wasteful and not relatable at all.

Reactions: 30
With any luck this Michelle will get a bee in her bonnet after Sopha blocked her. Then start digging and do more articles about her. Just imagine if that claw blocking finger was what outs her for the ozone destroying charlatan she is? 😂

Reactions: 33
After all that absolute farce of “decoys leaving the hospital” when she had Ronnie and “not wanting to reveal the due date” this time round for seemingly the fear of “papped as she leaves with baby” 🤦🏻‍♀️, she’s doing a very good job of telling the world and his wife that she expects to give birth imminently. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Everyone knows no person would get papped outside the hospital unless someone calls the paparazzi. Why would paparazzis be outside a hospital in Essex? They wouldn’t. So why is she even worried about that? Unless she’s actually planning to call them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve missed so much today!! Those nursery videos are so misleading! Please see my screenshot for clarity and note that the items she implies she has bought for a second time, were actually originally gifted for Ronnie! I may be giving myself too much credit but I believe she is not showing/accepting/declaring as many gifted items because she knows about “the list” (which currently stands at £43,774.76 of gifted goods). Does she think the average family can afford these sort of high end items. I actually think it’s vulgar to have two of each expensive item, not to mention wasteful. I think the room could have looked nice but I truly think it’s awful with how much stuff she has thrown at it. It looks messy, cluttered, claustrophobic & like an absolute dust trap 🤮 Less is more!!

View attachment 505551
View attachment 505552
£43k of gifted items? 😮😮😮 for Lil old meeee hinch who someone said earned 2milli last year. Doesn’t it make ur stomach turn. People are feeding their kids from food banks ...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just Googled her, here's what is says

'Writer, Author, Brand Consultant & TV Presenter Michelle Ogundehin is internationally renowned as an authority on interiors, trends and style. She is an influencer with expertise and the multi award-winning former Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Decoration UK.'

I hope Hinch has picked on the wrong person this time. Michelle has clout!
She could literally destroy Hinch in hours with a few words in the right ears. Go Michelle Go!!! Fancy blocking someone that influential in your “career” world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
With the new babies nursery it makes NO sense to pretty much buy EXACTLY the same stuff that she already has in Ronnie's room. Why not just put the new baby in the nursery and decorate the new room for Ronnie - a big boys room. It is so bloody wasteful to have duplicates of everything!!

Reactions: 10
We had a dog for 10 years most placid dog you could meet . My then 8 year old son was going to bed and he stood up and gave me a hug and the dog out of nowhere jumped and bit him on the arm quite badly . You can never trust a dog

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
With the new babies nursery it makes NO sense to pretty much buy EXACTLY the same stuff that she already has in Ronnie's room. Why not just put the new baby in the nursery and decorate the new room for Ronnie - a big boys room. It is so bloody wasteful to have duplicates of everything!!
More many then sense you would update your toddlers room and use baby stuff for new nursery surely.. Ex hinch follower but her platform is no longer inspirational cleaning.. Tips... Hacks etc
But more woah is me👌
Look what ive got GUYZZ fuckin hate that word.. I cant even bare the sound of her voice!!!
She's all about a cult.. Sheep worshipping her pissy buys or crying troll... Well i suggest she tries to be more realistic and relatable to her sheeeeppp... I just look to be nosey these days but one thing for sure ya all about the £££££££££

After all that absolute farce of “decoys leaving the hospital” when she had Ronnie and “not wanting to reveal the due date” this time round for seemingly the fear of “papped as she leaves with baby” 🤦🏻‍♀️, she’s doing a very good job of telling the world and his wife that she expects to give birth imminently. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Just like the time she thought a paraglider above her house was the paps trying to take photos of her in her garden

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She could literally destroy Hinch in hours with a few words in the right ears. Go Michelle Go!!! Fancy blocking someone that influential in your “career” world!
I didn’t realise who she was at first until I had a look at her insta, she’s a lovely woman and very intelligent to, I hope she rips hinch apart

Reactions: 11
She's not Brad Pitt, Beyoncé, Lee Ryan, Michael Bolton or some other 90s rnb has-been... So she's probably not aware who she's just actually just blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe they’ve sat there thinking of podcast topics and everyone at a management level has agreed that their wedding would be a good one. Weddings are nice to attend as a guest, but they’re only REALLY special to the couple (and parents possibly). Does she really think people care enough to listen to them both waffle on for an hour about their wedding years ago? She’s so boring it’s unbelievable 😴😴
I’d understand if it was a particularly unusual wedding or anything like that, but it was a very basic, typical wedding - absolutely nothing stands out about that day.
Such an odd couple for people to even give the time of day. I couldn’t think of anything more boring than hearing Jamie and soph wedding story how we met etc if they were not “celebrities” and were just neighbours. Why would people care just cos she has 4milli followers from cleaning/bots

I didn’t realise who she was at first until I had a look at her insta, she’s a lovely woman and very intelligent to, I hope she rips hinch apart
I thought for a moment u were a new member talking about hinch till I got to the end LOL

• Haha
Omg that latest story. Henry really wasn't comfortable with those cuddles and she's just sat behind a camera filming it from another sofa. He was licking his lips and everything. She knows nothing about dog body language, it's quite scary as Ronnie and CC2 will get bitten one of these days and her best child will have to be put down.
It is worrying that as a dog owner she is completely clueless about her own dog 🤷🏼‍♀️ there is nooooooo way that dog is going to be happy about (or cope) with another baby in the house🤦🏼‍♀️
It's some sort of miracle really that Ronnie hasn't been lashed out at yet 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's not Brad Pitt, Beyoncé, Lee Ryan, Michael Bolton or some other 90s rnb has-been... So she's probably not aware who she's just actually just blocked.
It’s the sheer arrogance of her that astounds me. Yeah her Hinchers might have her back, but they aren’t going to get her deals with companies if she’s been blacklisted by an actual intelligent woman 😂 I just laaavvvveeee it! Bet her bum hole is flapping now she realises who she blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she'll unblock Michelle once she's read here and use the old chestnut of "my son had my phone, he must of done it" 🤣

Or she'll blame management because she's been getting horrifically trolled recently 🥺🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just Googled her, here's what is says

'Writer, Author, Brand Consultant & TV Presenter Michelle Ogundehin is internationally renowned as an authority on interiors, trends and style. She is an influencer with expertise and the multi award-winning former Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Decoration UK.'

I hope Hinch has picked on the wrong person this time. Michelle has clout!
Bout time she was outed, charlatan, go Michelle 👏

Reactions: 16
God it’s so obvious that dog doesn’t like Ronnie being in his face. He’s just looking upwards and ignoring him. She’s lucky Henry is such a patient dog

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.