Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand how she allows and encourages Ronnie to get right in Henry’s face like that. I know she trusts the dog but it’s still an animal and is ultimately very unpredictable. It’s one thing to gently stroke the dog but to constantly be in his face is just so worrying, I just hope she doesn’t learn a lesson the hard way with that.
All it takes is for ronnie to hurt him accidentally (and hes not even 2 yet so Theyre not exactly gentle at that age) and for henry to react how most dogs do and nip back. Can definitely see it happening eventually hinch is doing nothing To protect him its shocking

Reactions: 14
My bridesmaid had a romantic incident with our usher in the maze at our wedding. Another wedding, my friend mistimed his exit from the rowing boat and fell into the moat in full morning suit. As you say, the lovey dovey couples part isn’t even interesting to the couples frankly.

A challenge today. Can she last a full 24 hours without showing off another purchase? My money’s on not. Can we also be spared any more dog feeding and Chickenselect fur blowing on the patio
I feel like she might actually make it today. I have a feeling she'll mostly be off of her stories because she's either birthing a baby or she's around Ma Freedas today.

Reactions: 7
It’s so sad that you can tell she is 100% more excited about the tat she’s needlessly buying to fill that bland as f@ck nursery than the little human it’s intended for. I find it so strange she’s not mentioned how she will be nursing the baby through the night on that chair or changing his little bum on the changing unit etc it’s all “had to get these in beige guyyyyssss, same as Ron’s room” or “saw this in B&M and it looks a bit like wicker so I’m just going to stick in here somewhere” & why are you buying a height chart for a newborn!!? Surely not needed for at least a year!? Why didn’t Ronnie get one for him seeing as it’s more appropriate for his age!? She’s honestly the oddest person I’ve ever come across
YESSSS. That’s exactly it. It’s the stuff. Not what she’s going to do with it. You’ve got it spot on.

Reactions: 15
Because you don’t control ten shits out of your kids, you actually let them be kids
Can u imagine spending £200 on a stuffed giraffe and then a kid just comes at it with a pen, cos that's exactly what would happen in my house 🤣

Reactions: 5
A lot of her followers are quite young girls. I think that’s part of the reason she sells this Disney version of a magical wedding day. They want that for themselves so gush about how it was perfect. I’m sure a lot of us who have been with partners for a long time/ been married know that most partnerships/ marriages are far from a fairytale, take a lot of work and are more like getting annoyed by someone leaving dirty socks on the floor than this little Disney #couplegoals.
I think most of us ( but not all... can’t speak for everyone) don’t BANG on about our wedding like a complete bore years after it took place 🙄

Who does that? Who shoehorns it into every recollection like mardy pants does 🙄🙄

Yes it’s lovely yes you might laugh and slightly talk about it with family/ mates not go on and on and on and on

She gives me the impression that all she really cares about is:

1. The wedding
2. The dog
3. Oh did I mention THE WEDDING
4. The dog
5. Jamie
6. The dog
7. The wedding 🤷‍♀️How could we forget
8. Ron
9. The dog
10. The wedding / nursery plus the wedding again

Wouldn’t surprise me if she sleeps in that wedding dress 🙄🙄🙄

Bloody wedding weirdo

Also that dogs thinking sod off

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I just catching up with Hinch!! That giraffe is the stuff of horror films...my kids would be terrified of that thing!

Reactions: 8
My partner and I just moved in with my MIL to save money so we’re living with the family dog now, he’s 13 this year and a staffy. Not got an aggressive bone in his body, never had any incidents in all of those years, walks away when my son comes near him if he doesn’t want to be near him and yet I would still NEVER trust them. She’s sitting recording a good couple of feet away while he son is at EYE LEVEL to a dog and rubbing his face all over him. Yes, Ronnie is being gentle and nice but it still doesn’t look like Henry is appreciating that, and I can’t blame him. Must be intimidating with somebody right in your face.
She needs to show Ronnie to respect Henry’s space. I never let my little boy near the dog while he’s eating, I keep him away when he’s in his bed sleeping. Those are HIS areas, a dog can still have an unpredictable streak no matter how long you’ve had it, how well trained it is, or how soft the dog is.

Not worth the risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Speaks absolute volumes.
Michelle approached the subject respectfully, I thought with a rational conversation about toxic products in the family home. Hinch can’t handle a decent conversation about accountability because she isn’t a decent human and sells her moral values to the highest bidder. She cries troll immediately, rather than stopping to think about what they’re saying and trying to grow from it. Her ignorance is her demise and it’s why her account is flopping and more people are joining Tattle to vent.

I for one, welcome all lurkers and lookers. Thank you Hinch for growing our community where we can have a decent conversation about how irresponsible you are.

Reactions: 63
I think most of us ( but not all... can’t speak for everyone) don’t BANG on about our wedding like a complete bore years after it took place 🙄

Who does that? Who shoehorns it into every recollection like mardy pants does 🙄🙄

Yes it’s lovely yes you might laugh and slightly talk about it with family/ mates not go on and on and on and on

She gives me the impression that all she really cares about is:

1. The wedding
2. The dog
3. Oh did I mention THE WEDDING
4. The dog
5. Jamie
6. The dog
7. The wedding 🤷‍♀️How could we forget
8. Ron
9. The dog
10. The wedding / nursery plus the wedding again

Wouldn’t surprise me if she sleeps in that wedding dress 🙄🙄🙄

Bloody wedding weirdo

Also that dogs thinking sod off
I was always told a wedding doesn't make a marriage. Another ott gesture for a piece of paper.

Reactions: 18
Well that was quite some catch up I did this morning! I turn my back to do “life” for a few hours and you lot fill a thread and a half! 😁

That forced brothers relationship is a disaster waiting to happen. She has made that dog massively dependent on her because his love is unconditional and uncomplicated (all the reasons why we love our dogs) BUT he doesnt like sharing her now and he certainly won’t like it when she has another baby!

The nursery....well.... it’s her money (albeit sketchy way of earning it) BUT she could have saved a few quid by employing an interior designer and done a far less chaotic job! So much money....so much tat! Geeezus I got claustrophobic just watching it!

Nothing more to add that hasn’t been covered. Who knows when/if/how the new baby is coming but she has to realise she’s no longer got the “just learning” ace card any longer. That won’t wash again!

Reactions: 14
I still think is she’s had it she’s hiding it because she’s been paid for a magazine deal and she will tell her followers she wasn’t allowed to share until now. They’ll feel for her because they’re stupid and not realise that it’s because she’s a money grabber and wanted the big money for the deal.
She could do ANYTHING and they will excuse her

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a look at her Instagram, wow her feed is aesthetically pleasing isn’t it! Hinch could learn a thing or two from her about a lot of subjects it seems 🤣
I just Googled her, here's what is says

'Writer, Author, Brand Consultant & TV Presenter Michelle Ogundehin is internationally renowned as an authority on interiors, trends and style. She is an influencer with expertise and the multi award-winning former Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Decoration UK.'

I hope Hinch has picked on the wrong person this time. Michelle has clout!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Michelle approached the subject respectfully, I thought with a rational conversation about toxic products in the family home. Hinch can’t handle a decent conversation about accountability because she isn’t a decent human and sells her moral values to the highest bidder. She cries troll immediately, rather than stopping to think about what they’re saying and trying to grow from it. Her ignorance is her demise and it’s why her account is flopping and more people are joining Tattle to vent.

I for one, welcome all lurkers and lookers. Thank you Hinch for growing our community where we can have a decent conversation about how irresponsible you are.
Michelle even stated that she came across as a really lovely person. It's absolutely ridiculous that at age 31 she can't own up to her actions and resorts to blocking when people try to have a conversation about her practises.

Reactions: 47
Massive bump pic + mention of an appointment + I'm so uncomfortable now = baby arriving this weekend
Cue cheesy story of cc2 magically appearing in tufters veg patch, complete with the Peter rabbit music... it’s an Easter miracle guyyyzzzz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but I have a boy and a girl, they were 20 months apart. My son was nearly 2 when my girly was born. He had no need for a 'nursery' at that time he was into his own stuff so I bought accordingly he would have hated plain giraffes and faff he's 5 now and he has a hideous room 😂 but he loves it and picked everything it's full of ghostbusters avengers and space! Loads of Playmobil everywhere his pirate treasure chest his video games etc tufters probably isn't interested in a faceless giraffe and show baskets
Yep, mine are 16m apart and I used all the stuff for the second that the eldest wasn't using anymore because he was too old for it. I cannot for the life of me understand why she needs two nursing chairs? 2 cots? Surely you'd upgrade Ronnie's' room to a big boy room and repurpose the baby bits? Wouldn't that be more sustainable, environmentally and purse friendly? Sure it's not my money so I don't really care but there's waste and then there's waste and this is just the latter. I also really hate people keeping kids babies - I know they aren't babies for long and make the most of it etc, but they have to grow up and become independent little souls, help them along the way eh? Ronnie does not need a cot, he needs a proper bed now and for the love of God, why isn't he chattering away ten to the dozen? Maybe we just don't see it because she doesn't put it up but whilst I've never mentioned it before because I obviously don't know if she's just not showing it, but its actually concerning that he's not really talking much.

Reactions: 11
Speaks absolute volumes.
🤣🤣 She didn’t even really criticise her, just gave her opinion and info about alternatives. Wonder if Soph will accuse her of trolling now!
Anyone who watched Interior Design Masters knows Michelle has more class (and taste!) in her little finger then Sofa does in the whole of her body. She should ask Michelle for some tips!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.