Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I’ve kindly let Michelle know about the Hincher who passed away after mixing chemicals, as advertised by Hinch, who she then ignored and put up a bathroom cleaning story with “no air” playing over the top. These people need to know just how ruthless she is
No!!!!! She's a disgusting little cretin

Reactions: 4

Mummaof1

I have a theory that Stacey has signed up to a collab with In The Style that will Be launched on Sunday (if my insta sleuthing is correct!) what do we bet that will Result in another tantrum and time away over the weekend?!?
I agree especially as she’s very into the Lorna luxe range atm :)

Msoph95

Do my eyes deceive me or does she have a felt folder saying “Soph’s pregnancy”? Just why? My notes were shoved in the freebie plastic folder they give you at your first appointment. After all, by definition, it’s only going to be used for 9 months (plus it’s easy to wipe clean after it’s been around the hospital). I find her need to create extra things for everything really odd.
I’ve got the same plastic mama academy one hinch was showing off a few months ago saying how much she laaavvvesss it! So much more practical than felt, especially when you’re taking it to different appointments in a pandemic!

• Heart

Tui

VIP Member
Ronnie’s clothes are definitely becoming more neutral coloured looking at his wardrobe this morning...

9Pine

VIP Member
On that last montage, has Henry made a run for it? Probably has no idea what to do with so much open space!

Rubyronron

VIP Member
So there are two versions of this. Stacey’s and Sophie’s. In Sophie’s version, stacey reached out to her out of the blue and showed up at hers with a McDonald’s after they were talking. In a live they did together, Stacey said something about when they first became friends like “after you messaged Me or when you first messaged me” which Soph agreed with. So we’ve had two different versions of it. Might not seem like much but someone is lying.
Not been much mention of the nightly bestie face times lately either 👀👀

LDNtea

VIP Member
True. On reflection, I’ve watched it back and it does look more like a lick than a nip. For Ronnie’s sake I’m grateful but it won’t be long before Henry loses his cool especially with extra completion (new baby) on the way
I think it was a lick to especially as someone said, i have this reaction yoo if an unexpected lick comes from the dog. BUT 100000000% the dog does not like Ron and she is fucking CRAAAZY to allow him at face level to the dog huggging him etc whilst she’s on the other sofa ..... sometjinf will happen and then the dog will be blamed, when anyone can see that dog is only tolerating Ronnie right now. Teach your kids good, safe behaviour with animals - one strong memory I have from childhood (and I don’t have many with ADHD affecting memory!) is of my mum teaching me to stroke our cats properly (ie always stroke the hair one way as it hurts them to be ruffled up) and to pick them up nicely, not be rough etc. I don’t remember the dog we had as a small child as she sadly was old and put down by the time I was a toddler but I know the same would have been done with her too. It’s so important both for the child’s safety and the animals sake!

Confusedmum03

Speaking of babies waking in the middle of the night I had a few thoughts that have had me pondering.
She is definitely wanting to imply she’s due soon. So therefore why have we not seen....
1) Hospital bag
2) Side for next to the bed. I think she had a snuz pod with Ronnie? She just needs a new mattress. Surely that would be brought down from the loft to be cleaned, aired, set up by now.
3) Any discussion of birth - you’d think she could use her platform for people to share some tips, how she might want a better experience this time round. More than just saying “I hope my body remembers what to do”
4) Gettign little clothes ready - more than her putting them in the drawers. What about showing her wash and iron them? Isn’t that what we all do? Spend ages washing and ironing the new born clothes and then never iron anything again 😂
5) batch cooking to prepare for baby coming. 😉😉
6) Online baby shower (even if she just says her friends did her a little zoom chat).

now I know you don’t HAVE to do any of these things really.But im talking About this from a content perspective. Her account is cleaning and organising. It would bode well for her account if she showed her followers how she is preparing for the baby’s arrival - not just filling a nursery with tat - that the baby most likely won’t even be sleeping in for a good few months.

If I’m sticking with the “she’s had the baby theory” I would say she’s not done any of this because she’s going to do it after wards. Once she’s revealed the baby she will do a lot of content that is “behind the scenes”. What you guys didn’t realise was I was getting ready for the baby the whole time guyzzzz. Here let me show you what I filmed but I couldn’t share it guysss. So excited to share it now.
Well you've said it now....what's a bet we see a pile of spag bols etc made and stuffed in the freezer....the pod won't get used because she'll want a bayyyge one...
Also how much waste is she creating, how many of Ron's old clothes could go to charity shops but can't because they're plastered in his name...

Fifah1907

VIP Member
They never seem to be able to enjoy anything at a leisurely pace. One minute they’re at the beach, then outside, then inside cleaning and then back outside with another kid. And she seems to do that a lot where they just cram loads into one day. Would it have been so bad to just have her appointment this morning, spend the day at the beach & have lunch (or wherever that sandy place was) and then come home for dinner/tea time. She just moves so erratically and it’s annoying. It’s like a timed assault course rather than a family day- you only have minutes to enjoy each thing.

I’m kinda like that, I’m always thinking about that next thing and trying to get there. But I have diagnosed ADHD and it’s something I’m really working on 🤷‍♀️ My fam spend forever trying to get me to calm the ham

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I’ve looked back and that is not a scan beyond 30 weeks. I’m sorry. It can’t be. I even had a quick google of various ultrasounds beyond 30 weeks. What is she playing at?
no one would expect to see a scan photo.You just say “appointment went well. All good”.
It can’t be can it??!!
I had a growth scan around 36 weeks with my last child. I never had a scan past 20 weeks before. I took my other kids as I thought they’d want to see their brother but god.... you couldn’t see anything!! Sonographer was saying ‘that’s the bone from an arm’ etc it was so disappointing! 😞

Last edited:

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
Speaking of babies waking in the middle of the night I had a few thoughts that have had me pondering.
She is definitely wanting to imply she’s due soon. So therefore why have we not seen....
1) Hospital bag
2) Side for next to the bed. I think she had a snuz pod with Ronnie? She just needs a new mattress. Surely that would be brought down from the loft to be cleaned, aired, set up by now.
3) Any discussion of birth - you’d think she could use her platform for people to share some tips, how she might want a better experience this time round. More than just saying “I hope my body remembers what to do”
4) Gettign little clothes ready - more than her putting them in the drawers. What about showing her wash and iron them? Isn’t that what we all do? Spend ages washing and ironing the new born clothes and then never iron anything again 😂
5) batch cooking to prepare for baby coming. 😉😉
6) Online baby shower (even if she just says her friends did her a little zoom chat).

now I know you don’t HAVE to do any of these things really.But im talking About this from a content perspective. Her account is cleaning and organising. It would bode well for her account if she showed her followers how she is preparing for the baby’s arrival - not just filling a nursery with tat - that the baby most likely won’t even be sleeping in for a good few months.

If I’m sticking with the “she’s had the baby theory” I would say she’s not done any of this because she’s going to do it after wards. Once she’s revealed the baby she will do a lot of content that is “behind the scenes”. What you guys didn’t realise was I was getting ready for the baby the whole time guyzzzz. Here let me show you what I filmed but I couldn’t share it guysss. So excited to share it now.
And not forgetting the gifted new Pram. Surprised she hasn’t shown that yet unless it’s already been personalised with the babies name. Zoe Flora 😉

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
Lads why has no one given a taught to her having twins.....
The dogs room hadn't been on in ages, she put Ronnie down for a nap yet she was cleaning out his room.... Maybe instead of having beige stuff for the new baby maybe ronnie has moved into the dogs room. And she has a boy and girl this time room each. That bump this morning was big enough for twins. She has used an old scan today. And also the hints at a bigger house coz she won't have the room for 3 kids now
Good call! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Ronnie pushed his face into Henry's then it looked like Henry nipped his ear , Ronnie flinched and rubbed it but then ran to Jamie. She started the story with " Ronnie always comes in looking for Henry " when in reality Ronnie was running towards her but she stopped him and made him hug the dog
Ohhh that story. I remember feeling sad because he ran to her then turned back, obviously her telling him too 😔 but I missed how the dog was. Thanks

Ontheball

Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan

Reactions: 3

JMS123

Chatty Member
Me too. I could’ve sworn I got one close to the end but I’ve just checked my photo and it was 15th July, at 34 weeks and the picture is truly awful. You can make out a face but not a nice neat little head like that one. She’s taking the mick.

Absolutely. But covering the date of the photo and adding today’s date is sneaky. She’s deliberately misleading people. She’s so bloody amusing, the efforts she goes to.
The date is clearly an add on by her, right? It doesn’t line up at the right angle to the page to be printed on the card itself. But she’s added the date at an angle and I don’t really understand why.

Reactions: 3