Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyjane1

Chatty Member
Is she itching to just want to spend spend spend why waste that wash with just a few items...........???? And where’s the rest of the clothes from the whole family.......???

Reactions: 3
Her and SS are both stinking. SS has absolutely no form of hygiene, at all. She wears the same clothes for 3 4 days in a row. She often says how she can smell her own b.o ... She doesn't even shave, now I know that's personal preference but I personally couldn't.. Her content is a million miles better than hinch so I'll let her off but Hinch is the same for hygiene. She seriously looks like she has about 2 showers a week and uses dry shampoo for 10 days straight. Dirty people.
You had me in agreement until the dry shampoo... I’m guilty of that one 🤣

• Haha
I think the stats on her reels are an eye opener... 3.7M & 1.3M views with 92k likes and 3000... 😳 I know we all know she buys bots but you can’t expect to hide it with those stats.. on the stick one that’s 0.07% of her followers who have liked it!!
Obviously the Instagram algorithm plays a part... but still!

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
There was a lot with Ronnie. And I know it’s always a lot more full on with your first. But this is “doesn’t miss a trick to make a buck” Sophie.
the reality of having baby no2 is you get all the old baby clothes out and work out which ones “will do” or aren’t “too stained” 😂, buy a new mattress for the side cot, some nappies, and sanitary pads for after hospital. You pack your hospital bag when you’re in labour (just me? 😂😂) cos you didn’t have time to do it before and hope no one notices that your hospital pyjamas are still have some faint blood stains on from last time 🤭🤭😂😂
🤣🤣 you crack me up but I would do the same tbh haha. I’m surprised she hasn’t done a whole lot more. She’s been very drawn away from it all. maybe she’s fed up with all as much as we are 🤣🤣

Sausage90

VIP Member
Also tired yawn or stress yawn??
Yep, was going to say the same. Stress yawn 100%. We've had our dog since a pup, but there is absolutely no way my kids are allowed to man handle her. The dog retreats when she's had enough of my kids, and the kids know to leave her alone. Dogs are not teddy bears FML

• Heart

Char2021

I remember someone mentioned on here way back they Hinch answered an advert to be the face of a new Insta cleaning account for P&G😳😳
Well that would explain alot....bet they are regretting their choice of employee now after her amount of balls ups.

Pixie06

VIP Member
I’ve kindly let Michelle know about the Hincher who passed away after mixing chemicals, as advertised by Hinch, who she then ignored and put up a bathroom cleaning story with “no air” playing over the top. These people need to know just how ruthless she is
OMG when was this??!!

snooooooped

My partner and I just moved in with my MIL to save money so we’re living with the family dog now, he’s 13 this year and a staffy. Not got an aggressive bone in his body, never had any incidents in all of those years, walks away when my son comes near him if he doesn’t want to be near him and yet I would still NEVER trust them. She’s sitting recording a good couple of feet away while he son is at EYE LEVEL to a dog and rubbing his face all over him. Yes, Ronnie is being gentle and nice but it still doesn’t look like Henry is appreciating that, and I can’t blame him. Must be intimidating with somebody right in your face.
She needs to show Ronnie to respect Henry’s space. I never let my little boy near the dog while he’s eating, I keep him away when he’s in his bed sleeping. Those are HIS areas, a dog can still have an unpredictable streak no matter how long you’ve had it, how well trained it is, or how soft the dog is.

Not worth the risk.
and if he does that to a dog that he doesn't know, he is majorly putting himself at risk there 😬 and they're encouraging it. I love dogs but dogs and children are so unpredictable - my niece poked our old boy in the eye and pulled his tail ffs! We never left them alone together and he was the softest dog in the world.

LDNtea

VIP Member
So there are two versions of this. Stacey’s and Sophie’s. In Sophie’s version, stacey reached out to her out of the blue and showed up at hers with a McDonald’s after they were talking. In a live they did together, Stacey said something about when they first became friends like “after you messaged Me or when you first messaged me” which Soph agreed with. So we’ve had two different versions of it. Might not seem like much but someone is lying.
This has really made me want a McDonald’s LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Shamrockgirl

Ooh Lynsey Queen of Clean on This Morning with an actual back story as to why she found comfort in cleaning. That has to sting huh Hinch? This is a book I probably would consider reading.

Edited to remove the word interesting - nothing interesting about sex offenders
Sex offenders?

Reactions: 2