Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m in Suffolk so next county over I had a growth scan last week and my partner wasn’t allowed in the hospital for it I would imagine it’s the same for all! Only allowed at 12 week and 20 week scan:

Reactions: 3

Janedoe123

They're friends for the benefits. Frenemy.
Absolutely both sponge off eachother. I wonder how their friendship will end, they have fucked up here they publicise their friendship so much that when they have a fall out or just stop speaking it will be big drama. Maybe that will be the demise of hinch when people realise what a twat she is.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan
Only 12 and 20, in the hospital near me you pay for them though, I think that's standard eveywhere? (I got a 7 week and 10 week picture for free when I went for emergency scans tho) growth scans, emergency (like I said they usually slip you one for free) or private scans! 👶

• Wow

the little butterfly

Yaalllllll I need go catch up on the thread and fbis might seem slightly random but I just followed Kirsten Dunst on IG she has 1.8milli
- KIRSTEN DUNST!! Elton John has 3.3m

IM SORRY how is it possible hinch has 4mill yet many people in the UK alone still don’t know who she is? Definite bot buying 😩
Made up accounts (by them) to give her followers.. got to be

TumericStinks

My poor son never even had a proper nursery. When I was pregnant I just took the double bed out of the guest room and replaced it with a cot. Job done! He slept in that room every night from the day he came home from hospital until we moved house 5 years later and as far as I can tell there have been no lasting effects 😆
My second kid never had a nursery. Had her in a cot with me. Then she shared a room with her brother. Both kids fine. Lol

#giftednotanad

You weren’t just saying it was your experience though were you, you said he shouldn’t be waking at night as he’s not a baby 🤷‍♀️. Both mine woke up in the night until well over two. And if I’d read your comment all those years ago, obvs it would have triggered ( one has to be careful of sweeping statements when it comes to parenting, as one size doesn’t fit all)

but agree he’s over at Mad Ma barkers most the week anyhow😂
My experience with children (I have 2) is that they sleep through the night before they are 2 years old. I wouldnt have commented had that not been my experience which is all I can speak from. So from what I know as a parent I feel she is full of lies as in my experience kids sleep at his age.
Yeah kids are different. I dont get why parents feel less if there kids aren't doing something by x age tho. My first didn't walk until nearly a year and a half. I was never triggered by my nephew roaming around at 10 months.
I didnt intentionally mean to make anybody feel bad and apologised to the first person it seemed to rile. Its fine to launch an attack on somebody with what I now see to be positive sleep story haha. It doesn't bother me as I do think we are the master of our own feelings, reactions etc. As I said I only spoke from what I know as a parent. What I know is babies sleep from 6 months (1st) 13 months (2nd). I now see im a lucky mum!

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
I always read that paint colour as “silver corpse” 😂

also in the video of the washing I counted a whole SEVEN items.. who does a wash load of 7 items?!!
Me if I need something washed desperately... Scrape together whatever I can 😅 Otherwise the machine is full. #ecowarriorhere

Lilograce

VIP Member
Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan
With my daughters growth scans i didnt get any pictures. But I had a really nice sonographer when I was pregnant with my son.... he'd always hide a few scan pics in my folder and tell me not to tell anyone 🤣