Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
To be fair, she hasn’t really shown us anything to do with the new baby, except the tat room of course, it’s just make me think of belatrix the strange’s vault in Harry Potter where everything Harry touches it multiplies 🤣 but yeah I agree with you she’s not showing much is she?? I’m sure it was much more then this with Ronnie?
There was a lot with Ronnie. And I know it’s always a lot more full on with your first. But this is “doesn’t miss a trick to make a buck” Sophie.
the reality of having baby no2 is you get all the old baby clothes out and work out which ones “will do” or aren’t “too stained” 😂, buy a new mattress for the side cot, some nappies, and sanitary pads for after hospital. You pack your hospital bag when you’re in labour (just me? 😂😂) cos you didn’t have time to do it before and hope no one notices that your hospital pyjamas are still have some faint blood stains on from last time 🤭🤭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

zuzu121

I was high risk, towards the end I was getting a scan every 2 weeks, I never got a scan pic after 20weeks and I don’t think the scans were ever that clear as I remember telling my partner that i couldn’t see much just white lines and a foot here or there 🤔

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
After all that absolute farce of “decoys leaving the hospital” when she had Ronnie and “not wanting to reveal the due date” this time round for seemingly the fear of “papped as she leaves with baby” 🤦🏻‍♀️, she’s doing a very good job of telling the world and his wife that she expects to give birth imminently. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Desperate to get papped so she thinks she is relevant

• Heart

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Someone should let her know about the @joyofclean insta account and tag them, that's the UK and Ireland procter and gamble UK account that's using a sneaky name to masquerade The corporation it is. The main p&g account might not even know if of their main influencer in the UK
I'll include that in my reply back.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
No what will happen is she'll go to her appointment today and we'll never hear from her until the baby is born . This will create mass hysteria from her sheep . She has now planted a seed in their heads that something might be ' up ' . So que unnecessary insta break to create a hype
Yeah and that the nasty bastard, her weird little followers worship her and she treats them like crap

Char2021

The back end of last year. The lady sadly passed away, it was quiet a big thing in the media. Hinch, of course, ignored it completely. Then proceeded to upload a bathroom cleaning story using loads of different chemicals with the song over it about not being able to breathe/no air. Vile
She literally has no shame does she? And takes zero responsibility for her dangerous cleaning practices. No acknowledgement at all.

• Sad

allforthegram

VIP Member
Now either that lardarse mutt sitting on the sofa is even fatter, or I say that bump picture is photoshopped... the sofa looks odd 🧐 thoughts?

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Shes shes ron in the scan photo 🙄 she has psychological problems that really need addressing. I once had a detailed scan and could see features similar to a relative but not in that type of scan 🥴 I need a lip curl, eye roll emoji invented
This little one is going to be carefully controlled too !! Ffs can she not let this little one be itself, have its own personality and uniqueness...Silly women you have no idea if he looks like Ron. It's a black and white image of a baby.

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
It’s so easy to get caught up reading these threads for hours. Last few days I stepped away and said ok I’m just going to innocently watch her stories today and see how I feel because I used to genuinely love following her. So tonight I went and watched her stories and caught up. Good lord I can’t do it anymore. I’m way too aware of the fakeness and lies now. And the fact that she has become INSANELY OBSESSED with calling out trolls and little digs in all of her stories nowadays. That HAS to be becoming an issue for her loyal followers as well. I mean it just all feels so negative now.
we have a dog that we are all obsessed with too. He is very attached to us because we rescued him from a bad situation at about 6 weeks old. We are all he knows. He acts human and pushes his face into ours to love us back all the time. Henry literally keeps his head straight up and ignores Ron. That dog can’t stand him. She is putting them BOTH in danger by forcing this relationship. Ron could get seriously attacked and in return Henry would he forced to be put down. Soph you have a gorgeous family. A home you love. You are blessed. But you aren’t helping your family by having this obsession with portraying a perfect life. They need you more than a bunch of random followers off the internet. I hope one day she realizes that. What happens if one day one of these women who feel like they are Ronnies auntie actually tries (or god forbid succeeds) in taking him? It’s just not worth it. This whole thing is just sad to watch now. Not even amusing anymore honesty. Just makes me sad.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Her brand is her perfect life and home etc and I think people would relate so much more if she was just honest and stopped all the fakeness . Must be so hard living like that but I guess it’s what she wanted when she started 🤷🏻‍♀️