Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I know she's pushing it out but that's definitely an almost ready to pop bump. I'd say she's 38/39 weeks. She's said several times about her blood stents, being induced and how uncomfortable she is. So I reckon she might get sent for an induction today/this week.
I read that as “almost ready to poo bump”!!! 💩
Maybe @HinchesSousChef is right! Maybe she has already had the baby. She could’ve had a big dinner last night and just needs a crap!!! 💩💩💩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

the little butterfly

Michelle is an intelligent, articulate person who can handle debate without resorting to “be kond”. I think it speaks volumes that Hinch has blindly blocked her. The queen of interior design 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ The irony.
Hahaha that’s what she gets, everyone needs to bloke her, ur times nearly up sophlora hun

#giftednotanad

Fgs. You've read it how you wanted to hear it. That's your issue.
My comment didn't come across bashing what so ever, me saying ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT in my original comment means what it says.... ALL Kids are different.
If your kid still wakes up doesn't your kid then fall under the original ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT statement? I think so. So if you're offended then so be with it, I didn't say every single child should be sleeping through the night and if they don't you're an absolute shit mother and I'm the best in the world lol.
Funny how everyone who takes everyone's comments wrong are new members... I'm not the first to say that either funny enough and it's true... You'll hear alot worse on this nature of thread than "all kids are different but he shouldn't be waking up at 2 year old" so brace yourself, it's a rough ride here.
I don't argue with no one on here and I'm not starting now so if I offend you, simply put me on me mute and you won't see my comments from here on out xx
Hey I come up as a new member because I deleted old account when I actually couldn't bear another day of grinch in any form!!
I'm highly offended by this post.

I'm not I'm joking really haha but I'm sure some new members be offended if they want to be. Always enjoy your comments Danielle!
I was originally @laughingatthebegging

• Haha

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
I'm sure hinch already has in her head planned the days and nights she'll be spending at Stacey's.

Also on the waking the during the night he might sleep better if he didn't have 10million naps during the day . If mine where still waking I'd adjust their daytime naps

IamIncog

I was just thinking the same thing! The day before I went into labour I had the shakes and they last eat right up until about 6 hours after I delivered 😅 or it could be that her body is crying out for more than a mug shot 🤷🏻‍♀️
My body went into excited/adrenaline shakes when I was on my way to hospital😂😂

I reckon she probably just needs food though, I go quite shakey if I’ve not eaten enough and when I was pregnant I had to have a sugary snack in the afternoon or I’d get the shakes 😂

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
That’s similar to my last scan at 34weeks
I just managed to find mine from 7 months pregnant. You could just about make out the head but already he was taking up too much space to be very clear. I had lots of scans. I reckon that was the last one I decided was worthwhile having an image from.

I had regular growth scans because I was on a certain medication (for anxiety) it could be something as simple as that. Or she's private and paying for it.

I wonder if they all went to the hospital or Ronz was left with big FredaYahoo? Cos you know she didn't go out alone 🤣
She might be high risk with the blood disorder.
I was high risk second time, suspected small baby. First growth scan woman looked at my bump and said a small baby wasn't likely 😂 I was huge!

What are the rules these days about who can go into scans with you? I wonder if Jamie has gone with her, just the way it was worded like "we" are on our way home.
She is seemingly incapable of doing anything alone

the little butterfly

Why is it when she tags anyone she puts it where you can’t click on it. It hits the comment box and reactions. I think she does it purposely then you will accidentally send a reaction boosting her engagement in the process!
Swear She is a simpleton, he makes us laugh everyday i’d like to think so your his fecking mother, who needs to tell everyone her child makes her laugh 😂

• Haha
I can’t believe they’ve sat there thinking of podcast topics and everyone at a management level has agreed that their wedding would be a good one. Weddings are nice to attend as a guest, but they’re only REALLY special to the couple (and parents possibly). Does she really think people care enough to listen to them both waffle on for an hour about their wedding years ago? She’s so boring it’s unbelievable 😴😴
I’d understand if it was a particularly unusual wedding or anything like that, but it was a very basic, typical wedding - absolutely nothing stands out about that day.
You have to look at it through Hinchers eyes. They love hearing about her life (even though it’s nothing new) so they will be creaming themselves about this podcast episode. It’s so strange how much they love her that they really don’t see anything even the obvious stuff. And the fact they she never replies back to their hiding messages should be so telling.

• Sick

LDNtea

VIP Member
I came to Tattle because of someone else, for about a year Hinch's threads and comments were trending, I had no idea who she was, never read about her, anybody I asked didn't know, googled her - still didn't have a clue. Then one night not so long ago I couldn't sleep and I decided to find out who this fucking Hinch woman was! I only follow her now so I can participate in this thread.
Same mate exactly the same. I used to think why is that hinch so popular on here with so many threads who is she!! This happened over Xmas when I was at my mums with a shit temp phone that I couldn’t IG on hahahah which led me to tattle a bit more than I was already. At Xmas I saw someone get gifted the book of lists and thought I’d finally check I this thread out because that is blatant merch for sake of making money off your fans for me. Never looked back 🤣 and I say unfollow her! I don’t follow her just head over to check stories so I know what’s being talked about here. Same with our mollz mae Hague 🥰

allforthegram

VIP Member
So do we think she’s disassociating with the cleaning side of insta because consumers are now beginning to change in regard to becoming more environmentally friendly?
she’s as thick as her sleepers and Mrs Hinch wouldn’t eloquently be able to have a sensible debate of why she uses And endorses these products with someone like Michelle. So I’m not surprised she’s chosen to block all of those that challenge her methods. Whether she wanted it or not she has become the face of “cleaning.” Her agents, herself and P&G need to recognise it and even if they wrote the response for her to go back to those that tackle her methods would it not be better for the actual brand?

although we all know it’s whoever has the biggest pay check over morals! Just a pity many more haven’t yet!

Shamrockgirl

I have 3 kids and I'll never understand how people say oh they look so much like blabla here. My kids never looked like their scans. Not even the 4D ones I got.

It's a fucking scan....
4D that's the one I had. I could see they had the same nose as their older brother but in fairness all babies have wee button noses so I'm probably just a dick thinking back on that now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Noradog

Those cars have just been tipped out of that truck haven't they? Not one looks like it's been pushed around and played with. It looks like she has knocked them over to purposely look messy. My boys absolutely loved lining cars up and you would never see that many cars and them ALL be upside down if they're being played with
And the pale blue trousers neatly crossed at the legs..

Shamrockgirl

If ronnie is waking through night ( which can be normal with teething and energy levels and all sorts) she should try and look at his napping through the day. One less nap can make all the difference to their sleeping pattern at night time. He does nap an awful lot in my personal opinion, mine at two was a fight and rocking them back and forward for ages til the eyes closed 🙈

Another thing that confuses me is why ronnie is still in the pram that faces the parent (cant Mind the name sorry) I'd definitely turn him around to he can look all around him instead of just looking at whoever is pushing. Let him see the world hinchey 😊