Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ncc89

VIP Member
I can’t believe they’ve sat there thinking of podcast topics and everyone at a management level has agreed that their wedding would be a good one. Weddings are nice to attend as a guest, but they’re only REALLY special to the couple (and parents possibly). Does she really think people care enough to listen to them both waffle on for an hour about their wedding years ago? She’s so boring it’s unbelievable 😴😴
I’d understand if it was a particularly unusual wedding or anything like that, but it was a very basic, typical wedding - absolutely nothing stands out about that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
"I work with" Hinch wording for "these companies gift me their items ". Why didn't she say to Tommee Tippee that she already had these items, she'd be happy to share her favourites but please donate them. Why does she need two of everything? What a selfish grabby mare she is. Oh but guyzzz they're giving US a 30% off code. No Soph they didn't give you a code, you didn't pay a damn penny! £70 worth of stuff. Disgraceful

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Speaks absolute volumes.
Why doesn't this surprise us. Michelle wasn't even nasty to her. She just doesn't like anyone disagreeing with her. Pathetic. So narcissistic she can't accept facts or someone elses opinion. Vile creature.

Reactions: 47

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Michelle approached the subject respectfully, I thought with a rational conversation about toxic products in the family home. Hinch can’t handle a decent conversation about accountability because she isn’t a decent human and sells her moral values to the highest bidder. She cries troll immediately, rather than stopping to think about what they’re saying and trying to grow from it. Her ignorance is her demise and it’s why her account is flopping and more people are joining Tattle to vent.

I for one, welcome all lurkers and lookers. Thank you Hinch for growing our community where we can have a decent conversation about how irresponsible you are.
Michelle even stated that she came across as a really lovely person. It's absolutely ridiculous that at age 31 she can't own up to her actions and resorts to blocking when people try to have a conversation about her practises.

Rubyronron

VIP Member
We will only see a black and white image of CC2's toe when it does arrive anyway.
It will be swaddled away until the paid magazine reveal.
Sopha wearing wedding dress white, Ronsomes , CC2 and Fatsomesdog in matching bunny rabbit brother outfits, and Inch in his new thermal vest.
Can't wait for that shit show 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
I hope they put her on this morning or whatever (soz I don’t watch tv so idk what the big chat shows are but whatever they are!) - as in bring her on for a normal chat and then reference hinch lol
What would be brilliant is if they got her on Loose Women with our saviour Janet Street Porter. It would obviously have to be a day where her little bestie Stacey is off. Janet sees Hinch for what she is too. The convo would be brilliant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
So here we have the real reason Ronnie's suddenly been allowed to get dirty recently. She has a new product to peddle 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 45

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I reckon there'll be a brief post tomorrow and then it'll be "I'll be off my stories tomorrow guyyyyzzz cos it's Thursday", then she'll 'disappear' for a couple of days whipping all the sheep into a frenzy and then reappear on Easter Sunday with the whole clan cracking open a big plastic egg to reveal Ben/Ken/Len or whatever the newest moneyspinner will be called.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

14 bacon rolls

I received a reply from Michelle. Basically echoed what you guys have said and added that I hope she didn't get much grief from the army. She replied: Thanks! And in fact zero grief from anyone, just lots of lovely people like yourself. M xx

Massive props to her for using her platform to address the issues with Mrs Hinch. In a very dignified way! It's a shame Sophie herself has to resort to blocking rather than bothering to articulate an actual response. Blocking does nothing, everyone can still see? But ignorance really is bliss with her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43

JustAFacade

I think she may have gained quite a few followers from us lovely tattlers. The way she called out Hinch was so classy and eloquent. 👏🏻 👏🏻
there’s a journalist on Twitter who’s been in talks with plant based cleaning companies and I believe she’s doing an expose on Hinch recommending products that are terrible for the environment —use of non recyclable plastics and all that jazz, sooooo I guess everyone’s going for Hinch at the moment.

• Heart

Hottoddie

See that photo she's put up of the neighbours kid .... that's how she should be protecting her own kid! Not showing a face.

Absolutely does my head in how much I know of that wee boy. I have a kid of the same age. If I passed him in the street I know who he is. And to me that's not right! Doesn't sit with me well. And I am a complete stranger.....how many fkd up strangers are there in this world?

• Angry

butterflybaby27

If you believe the order of her stories, today they apparently:

- had breakfast time/morning play on the mat
- had a doctor/midwife appointment
- went to the play area with the sand
- started a massive clear out of Ronnie’s room
- gone outside for a bit, came back inside to pet Henry, back outside to enjoy the sun but then also back inside to unclog the sink
- outside again to play with the neighbour
- back inside to do laundry
- back outside in the garden
- trip to a field

Does she seriously not realise how deranged it looks to pretend all of this was done in one day? 😂😂😂
My guess is, she’s got some no phone days coming up or perhaps a no phone weekend & she didn’t want some unused content to go to waste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Fully down for the fact that the singer from yesterday hasn't gushed about Hinch. He's just done a generic thankyou and has ignored her comment on his post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42