Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausage90

VIP Member
New thread title idea: Stacey Solomon gearing up for a mystery, If it's an Easter baby reveal their friendship is history

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Annaspanner

I've got two little boys, both approaching 5 & 3, and I don't profess to really like messy play BUT I still try to get them involved in it. One of our favourite activities in last spring's lockdown was filling a tuff tray with dirt, rocks, soil etc and playing builders. Or getting all the paint sticks/ poster paints out and going to town. The thought of that poor, sweet little boy only being allowed to go near paint for the sole purpose of another ad really pulled at my heartstrings tonight.

Seeing as we know she reads here, Sophie let me refer you to something my husband said to me not long ago when discussing going back to work : "You'll have all the time in the world to get that back. The time you have with the kids now is time you will never get back ".

Your kids early, formative years are SO important. Selling your soul to P&G and missing out on those years by living through a phone ?. That's something you will sincerely regret in years to come, when your insta fame dwindles and your sons (if baby 2 is indeed a boy..) get old enough to realise how much time with you they missed out on. Let the boy PLAY. Tip out boxes and boxes of trains and cars, whatever, and play. Build brio tracks that go through different rooms, get down on your hands and knees and PLAY with the boy. Stop lulling about and scrolling here and spiralling yourself into self pity when you have the power to make positive changes. No one here is a troll, merely holding you accountable for a web of lies and deceit.

If you do in fact read here, do yourself a favour and take some things on board that are being said to help you, your boys and your own wellbeing- color, play, messy play, read with him, learn to read your dog's body language and stop running to cry troll when you yourself continue to subject yourself to a site you don't NEED to be on, and is mostly full of people suggesting things to help you . Enjoy this precious time with your young child, soon to be children, and your husband and do things with them, genuinely- not just for the gram. Once you stop stringing up lie after lie, you will feel better and people won't need to call you out repeatedly (and rightly so!)

Instagram isn't worth it. I could have posted something scathing because the sheer deceit, greed and the painting/ad revelation has really boiled my potatoes tonight but that seems to just get a 'trolllsssssss' response.

ATV , Soph.

edit. Sorry for the essay, guess i'm still learning

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
DF1EDCC9-6BBC-43FD-8700-7060E1B5808E.jpeg

ooooh a podcast episode about....you guessed it. The bloody wedding!!!🥱

she is the most boring person ever I really don’t get why people follow her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

kerryannebxo

Guyzzzz that scan picture was framed and on the window when she showed the biDge nursing chair?? I remember stopping the video to look at it 😬😬
Edited to add photo??
Fuck you’re good 😂😂😂
I’m new to tattle - I thought I had an eager eye but lord some of y’all are MI5 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It’s so easy to get caught up reading these threads for hours. Last few days I stepped away and said ok I’m just going to innocently watch her stories today and see how I feel because I used to genuinely love following her. So tonight I went and watched her stories and caught up. Good lord I can’t do it anymore. I’m way too aware of the fakeness and lies now. And the fact that she has become INSANELY OBSESSED with calling out trolls and little digs in all of her stories nowadays. That HAS to be becoming an issue for her loyal followers as well. I mean it just all feels so negative now.
we have a dog that we are all obsessed with too. He is very attached to us because we rescued him from a bad situation at about 6 weeks old. We are all he knows. He acts human and pushes his face into ours to love us back all the time. Henry literally keeps his head straight up and ignores Ron. That dog can’t stand him. She is putting them BOTH in danger by forcing this relationship. Ron could get seriously attacked and in return Henry would he forced to be put down. Soph you have a gorgeous family. A home you love. You are blessed. But you aren’t helping your family by having this obsession with portraying a perfect life. They need you more than a bunch of random followers off the internet. I hope one day she realizes that. What happens if one day one of these women who feel like they are Ronnies auntie actually tries (or god forbid succeeds) in taking him? It’s just not worth it. This whole thing is just sad to watch now. Not even amusing anymore honesty. Just makes me sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m standing by the fact that she’s had this baby. We all know it doesn’t work like that in the real world. She’s gearing up to an Easter weekend reveal. You absolutely cannot plan these things like that.
Even if she’s going in to be induced today, an induction doesn’t always take straight away. You can go several days. It can even not work at all.
Even if the induction works smoothly and the baby arrived by tomorrow who is to say there wouldn’t be an issue that they have to be kept in longer - ABSOLUTELY WOULD NEVER WISH THERE TO BE - but for example I was in for 5 days with my first due to needing blood transfusion and infection.
I think you get my point. You cannot plan for a perfect Easter weekend reveal without knowing for sure you can deliver it. The only way you can guarantee it is if she had the baby already.
i stand by my theory. She had the baby in mid-late January. Possibly overXmas but I think the jan dates are more plausible for some reason. She’s showing us old footage and hiding the non bump for “live” stuff.
Anyway. We will find out this weekend won’t we. 😜😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Didn’t she say a while ago that she only used fairy non bio for Ronnie’s clothes and that’s all she needed for stain removal. But now that fairy have brought out a new tab all of a sudden she’s having issues getting stains out of Ronnie’s clothes. How her hincers can’t see that she’s just one big walking ad is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Babybail93

VIP Member
I just Googled her, here's what is says

'Writer, Author, Brand Consultant & TV Presenter Michelle Ogundehin is internationally renowned as an authority on interiors, trends and style. She is an influencer with expertise and the multi award-winning former Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Decoration UK.'

I hope Hinch has picked on the wrong person this time. Michelle has clout!
She could literally destroy Hinch in hours with a few words in the right ears. Go Michelle Go!!! Fancy blocking someone that influential in your “career” world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
It’s utterly heartbreaking that the painting was purely staged for that advert. 😕.
My two have been outside painting all afternoon - well the paints were one of many things set up and they dipped in and out of them. The 2year old painted himself. The 3.5 year old actually did a painting. Their clothes are covered in paint but who cares. it was there messy clothes - everyone has messy clothes. The stains might come out. They might not. I dnot really care.They had fun. They were learning about colours, motor skills etc.
Ronnie is just a prop. Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

butterflybaby27

Another thought, most people who do podcasts tend to record them weekly/one episode at a time. It means podcasters can talk about what listeners actually want to hear plus listeners can ask questions that can be addressed in the next episode, which makes it more of an interactive thing. Instead, these pair of loons have gone & recorded a whole 10 episodes ahead of time. They have no clue if this is what people even want to hear and my guess is they don’t care. I suppose it aligns with who they are as people- very self centred & not interested in any feedback or anything anyone else has to say. I bet they just love being able to talk about themselves uninterrupted for hours on end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
That’s is absolutely the most pregnant we’ve ever seen her be. And she looks like she would struggle to sit on the floor crossed legged contorting herself. Just saying. Something isn’t right with what she’s been showing us or what she’s showing us in the last image.

Dortssx

She’s just posted a grainy black and white scan pic and said, I can Ronnie so much here... is she alright ?? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Xjd991X

Was just looking at the threads around and I'm just putting it out there WOW I can't believe how many threads there is for this mrs hinch. I for one don't see what the massive fascination is about her ... so your telling people never knew for hundreds & thousands of years how to clean and one day this 'GENUIS' came along oh have a laugh.

I also don't see how people can have such plain dull looking houses aswell so generic and all this hinch army like she's some sort of Goddess 🤨

She seems like the type if your a visitor you'd be scared to put your cup down anywhere incase you made a mess and rather scould your hand holding your tea.

I don't and have never followed her on Instagram but jheeze the amount of people obsessed with her and Stacey Solomon (I follow her for the daily crazy) but there's a girl on my Instagram and I kid you not its like I'm watching SS story twice anything stacey/hinch do she does 😑

Anyway that's all I got to say haha!

Reactions: 49

TumericStinks

That beige giraffe looks unfinished. Like they made it but forgot to add the features, giraffe skin etc if you know what I’m meaning lol completely pointless.

that nursery just looks awful.
And that changing table, as soon as the baby starts grabbing stuff, it have lots to grab on too.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MissPrint

VIP Member
It would have made so much more sense for the new baby to get rons nursery and make the new nursery a big boy room for Ron. Would have been much more handy for toilet training too he’d have his own little toilet and everything. I don’t understand why an almost 2 year old would need to keep all the nursery stuff. I’ve 2 kids and their opposite sex and we used the same nursing chair for both of them and there’s 21 months between my two. At the end of the day the baby will be in with hinch in her room for at least 6-12 months so why will Ronnie when he’s nearly 3 by the time new baby goes into his own room, need a nursing chair etc, it’s so wasteful!!!
Wasteful is exactly what it is. I keep wondering why she’s being so extravagant when she already has that stuff plus the baby will be sleeping in her room anyway. It’s all for the ‘gram.

What scheme is she actually going for in that room anyway? Between that hideously evil eye mirror and the Marty Feldman hare, it’s becoming as ridiculous as it is pointless.

• Haha

SandyB

First post alert. I found you guys after she mentioned it herself I think. This week in particular has made me lol a lot. The bouncy castle, the painting, the messy bedroom with bright coloured stuff thrown in, the BICARB instead of chemicals was icing on cake. I did lead me to follow Michele tho! Oh dear, I do feel quite sorry for her, she’s created a monster she’s now not enjoying as it’s taken over her life. I do however really like Stacey, she really makes me laugh and her kids are proper living kids life. Might go back to lurking again. 😂

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Aww that's why he was covered head to toe in paint the other day. For an ad. Not cos she wanted him to have fun

You're a disgrace Sophie.

• Sad