Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real Sophie has quite the potty mouth. I love it when the mask falls off and we see the real spiteful girl underneath.

I really don’t need her advice on how to live my life. I’ve managed to get this far with crawling into my dog’s bed and filming myself ‘crying’.
You can’t put glitter on a tit and call it a diamond despite how hard she tries

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If you believe the order of her stories, today they apparently:

- had breakfast time/morning play on the mat
- had a doctor/midwife appointment
- went to the play area with the sand
- started a massive clear out of Ronnie’s room
- gone outside for a bit, came back inside to pet Henry, back outside to enjoy the sun but then also back inside to unclog the sink
- outside again to play with the neighbour
- back inside to do laundry
- back outside in the garden
- trip to a field

Does she seriously not realise how deranged it looks to pretend all of this was done in one day? 😂😂😂
My guess is, she’s got some no phone days coming up or perhaps a no phone weekend & she didn’t want some unused content to go to waste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She probably has all her prerecords filed by weather conditions and has to use all the ‘sunny’ ones up before the weather turns cold again at the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

- gone outside for a bit, came back inside to pet Henry, back outside to enjoy the sun but then also back inside to unclog the sink
- trip to a field

Does she seriously not realise how deranged it looks to pretend all of this was done in one day? 😂😂😂
My guess is, she’s got some no phone days coming up or perhaps a no phone weekend & she didn’t want some unused content to go to waste.
& no footage of rons tidy room! Must be sleeping in the pram tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 19

- trip to a field

And changed clothes 344 times even though ronniehateschagingclothesmum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That scan picture is not from today, the scans toward the end I had were nowhere near as perfect, you wouldn’t be able to tell of it was a baby or a Big Mac!! And I was roughly the size she is at full term!
Why you alwaaaays lieeeen?
You can get clearer scan pictures at full term. It depends on position of baby, the sonographer etc. I was at a presentation scan with a woman I was caring for the other week and they had a fab view of baby's face.

Reactions: 2
Welcome! I think eventually most of her hinchers get sick of her for one reason or another, myself included 😂

Bet she was like go on Ron, get yourself all dirty so I can use your clothes for an ad

*edited to correct the typos damn autocorrect 😂
The paint stains looked fake, as in they'd been put there on purpose.

Reactions: 12
That is NOT a face of a happy dog!! I'm sure that incident last week was a nip, and now this.
Please stop encouraging this non existing bond. Your dog doesn't like your kid. Just give over. Before it's too late.
What nip? Did something happen?

Reactions: 1

- trip to a field

I think the sand and the field was the same time just spilt up . I think the sand was in the play park

Reactions: 6
I reallllly hope Sophie does read these posts, as she usually ignores DMs on Insta. I don't proclaim to be a dog whisperer, but I have owned dogs for all my 32 years. Henry is showing clear signs of stress/anxiousness in that clip (licking lips, looking up, ears back). For both the kid's sake and the dog's sake, DON'T LET THE KID PULL HIS FACE ABOUT 😬

Reactions: 14
What nip? Did something happen?
Ronnie pushed his face into Henry's then it looked like Henry nipped his ear , Ronnie flinched and rubbed it but then ran to Jamie. She started the story with " Ronnie always comes in looking for Henry " when in reality Ronnie was running towards her but she stopped him and made him hug the dog

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Nice £24k and more.

So story 1- 4 was a supposedly clean shirt, why show that at the start?

Story 5 - 6 she showed the dirty outfit and then the clean outfit. No stains what so ever. Hoorah.

Well who's to say she didn't use a completely new outfit, she has form you know. The crafty cow.

#bidgate.

and I bet she's filmed another TV ad.
View attachment 506799
View attachment 506801
View attachment 506802
View attachment 506804
View attachment 506805
View attachment 506806
i think she filmed the clean clothes segments before he wore them myself....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.