Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she may have gained quite a few followers from us lovely tattlers. The way she called out Hinch was so classy and eloquent. 👏🏻 👏🏻
there’s a journalist on Twitter who’s been in talks with plant based cleaning companies and I believe she’s doing an expose on Hinch recommending products that are terrible for the environment —use of non recyclable plastics and all that jazz, sooooo I guess everyone’s going for Hinch at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
For Sophie & Jamie. Please look after your dog.
Plus an uncomfortable dog with an owner that encourages her child to get in his face is not a good combo. She clearly can’t be bothered to exercise him properly she needs to pay someone who will.

Reactions: 5
Hi new here (well a long time lurker but only created an account recently). Love all the theories around the unborn/newborn baby, absolutely bonkers and I love it 😂 praying one of them turns out right!

But I just had a thought that I hope you'll all get the same joy from... imagine....just imagine, if she's been playing up the whole boy thing, beige nursery blah blah to pull the "oh my god it's actually a girl" thing, and the scan was WRONG. So she thinks she's getting in a wonderful gender twist but has a boy for real 😬. The only downside is we'd never know for definite. But that's definitely going to be at the back of my mind when the baby announcement comes now, enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ronnie pushed his face into Henry's then it looked like Henry nipped his ear , Ronnie flinched and rubbed it but then ran to Jamie. She started the story with " Ronnie always comes in looking for Henry " when in reality Ronnie was running towards her but she stopped him and made him hug the dog
Ohhh that story. I remember feeling sad because he ran to her then turned back, obviously her telling him too 😔 but I missed how the dog was. Thanks

Reactions: 4
She could literally destroy Hinch in hours with a few words in the right ears. Go Michelle Go!!! Fancy blocking someone that influential in your “career” world!
She clearly hasn’t even googled her to see who she is just blocked her thinking she’s a nobody hopefully that’s a very big mistake she’s made

Reactions: 26
Buying all the same stuff as she managed to wangle for free last time, but “bAgGE” to match her new aesthetic, what a wasteful and obnoxious cretin! Get Ronnie some little boy stuff rather than trying to keep up the little Victorian master look, and give his stuff to the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ Muppet!
Totally agree with this, I am so shocked at the direction she's gone, Ronnie will be 2 soon, he's no longer a little baby! Why not make him a lovely "big boy" room and then use the already pristine and decorated for a baby boy nursery for the new baby?!🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 it all feels so excessive to have 2 of everything! Most people keep their baby items to use again if they have another baby, I think people would have preferred to see her doing this with the nursery.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't put this past her sadly, but IF it is true the poor kid (in so many ways!) but mainly because when they announced the gender Grinch made a big deal of making out they wanted a boy "we made a wish and it came true" so if she has a Rosie not a Reggie will she not be what they wished for? 🤔
They are such utter liars who knows what they wished for
I just feel with people like her most of the stuff they say is bollocks
Let’s face it anyone can SAY anything can’t they 🤷‍♀️ that’s why she does mostly videos and not grid posts because they just evaporate and no one can remember what the truck she has said or done

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like she’s going to need a day of deep rest tomorrow after how busy she’s been today. You know with all that advertising and selling and lying about laundry and pre-records sorry I mean trips to play parks and fields and play dates and plug hole action. Bloody hell I’m shattered just thinking about it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen some chatter about Henry appearing to nip Ronnie last week? Does anyone have a clip? Not surprised tbh

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s going to need a day of deep rest tomorrow after how busy she’s been today. You know with all that advertising and selling and lying about laundry and pre-records sorry I mean trips to play parks and fields and play dates and plug hole action. Bloody hell I’m shattered just thinking about it all!
😂
....and imagine doing all that at 8.5 11 months pregnant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that fairy washing video is so aggressive at the end with the thumb 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and as for the Ron top 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s using her own child’s named clothing to sell washing liquid for a huge global company and to encourage the Huns to buy it.

How repulsive and crass. ☹

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen some chatter about Henry appearing to nip Ronnie last week? Does anyone have a clip? Not surprised tbh
It really didn't look like a nip imo. Looked like the dog licked his ear and then the child toddled over to the Dad. If a dog nipped a child's ear, I'd expect them to hold it or startle.

Reactions: 10
They are such utter liars who knows what they wished for
I just feel with people like her most of the stuff they say is bollocks
Let’s face it anyone can SAY anything can’t they 🤷‍♀️ that’s why she does mostly videos and not grid posts because they just evaporate and no one can remember what the truck she has said or done
Ok am I dreaming it I've just looked at her grid post and how it says some tit about dreams but did it not used to say on there about they made a wish and it coming true?! Maybe I'm wrong whatever but I definitely read it somewhere.

Either way I hope the baby arrives safe and well but mostly I wish she would keep it off bloody Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 5
So she’s back to uploading lots of stories again, wonder how long it will last? Is she trying to up her engagement as she knows SS is flavour of the month, Or is she upping her game hoping to leave on a high for when she ‘reveals’ the baby and disappears on mat leave soon?!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.