Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Contrary to what these z-listers claim, photographers don’t have an inbuilt intuition, and they’re not camped outside their houses 365 days a year, the majority of paparazzi pics are set up. Either tipped off by the z-listers themselves, by their management agency or pics taken by the agency and sold to media in exchange for a contribution, it’s rare these pics are taken by coincidence. In fact, a lot of the z-listers get a cut of the profits.

I don’t read newspapers or magazines but I’m yet to see any pap style pics of Hinch anyway, so the claims after the last birth that she had to hide away never sat right with me.
I think she thinks she’s some sort of hollywood A-lister, like someone people actually like and would know if they saw them in the street. If I saw her I’d be like oh there’s that Mrs hinch but I wouldn’t go and ask for a photo or even want to meet her like I would for someone like Gillian Anderson

Reactions: 10
A neighbours kid in the garden? I bet it’s one of her friends children. Nice that the child can sit and WATCH Ron play with his sink 🙄
That would be the worse place to be invited over to as an child, there is absolutely nothing to play with 😂

It’s like when you were younger, going to your Great Aunt/older persons home, whos children were all grown up and she would pull out some manky jigsaw from behind the couch for you to play with because she had no other toys!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does that giraffe have a little ballsack chin? why does it look so soulless? Ron came out of the womb seeing only grey and this poor soul is going to come out seeing only beige!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t she say once that Ron liked to knock for the little girl across the road or something when they were walking outside I think it was before Christmas? I thought and still think it was bull. He was after walking up a random path at the time and she said not today. I still don’t think she’s let neighbours in her garden
I do remember her saying that x

Reactions: 6
😂😂 I popped on to scan the thread after seeing Michelle Ogundehin from Interior design masters, said Hinch blocked her after saying her cleaning stuff was toxic 😂😂 Hinch is so pathetic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I call a bingo on the advent toy cars 🤗 There they are showing hes playing with them. I feel overwhelmed by it 🥺🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love that she refers to Hinch's instagram account as 'it' 😂

Touched a nerve obviously, won't discuss the over use of chemicals, blocks, but is today practically dousing her house in bicarb :unsure:
I read that as P&G being the 'it'. Let's not pretend anyone is accusing Mrs Hinch of having scientific knowledge or expertise!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say a while ago that she only used fairy non bio for Ronnie’s clothes and that’s all she needed for stain removal. But now that fairy have brought out a new tab all of a sudden she’s having issues getting stains out of Ronnie’s clothes. How her hincers can’t see that she’s just one big walking ad is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Omg that fairy washing video is so aggressive at the end with the thumb 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and as for the Ron top 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The new nursery does look suspiciously girly, with the rainbow, the eye with lashes, the apple, oh what a theme 🤣 not a spec of blue to be seen- maybe the Easter reveal will be ‘oooohhh my gaaawd guyzzzz, little hinch2 was a mini Soph all alllooooong, we can’t call her hannsssnnnomes so she’s our surprise prrrinnncccnneessss!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.