Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think she was the first person to get married. I’ve never know anyone share pics of their wedding day so much three years down the line.

Reactions: 18
Same with dogs, nothing personalised or their name on tag,just your surname.

Reactions: 9
You’d think she was the first person to get married. I’ve never know anyone share pics of their wedding day so much three years down the line.
I've seen more her wedding photos than I've seen of my own.

Our wedding album is in the wardrobe in the spare room (I think! ) I couldn't tell you the last time it saw the light of day.

Reactions: 15
And the first to ever be pregnant. 🥱

Reactions: 7
Totally. My middle daughter had NO hair. Not a tuft. 1 day I put her in a green babygro and she looked like a spring onion
As for madam there’s no way she needs that stuff in the nursery. Ron’s room is untouched. In fact it’s like some weird museum piece. It’s all just because she’s about the ‘stuff’. The objects. The glory. The adulation. She won’t use most of that and it’ll slowly make its way to the tip when she thinks us tattlers aren’t looking.

Reactions: 29
Clearing out Ron's room.. Is she prepping for a big boy room transformation or still too early to move on from the baby phase?

Reactions: 13
Wait, didn't she have a scan the other day as well as she said something about the babies head being down? If not it felt like days ago.
I just had a look through her pregnancy highlight - it was 6 days ago!

Reactions: 5
I just had a look through her pregnancy highlight - it was 6 days ago!
So Ronnie is wearing the same outfit from 6 days ago?
Her scan was 6 days ago?
Another scan today and Ronnie at the sand pit in said outfit? So is it officially 6 days pre-record this time??

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure everyone is just sat outside soaking up the sun (if they aren’t at work). I wouldn’t for a second be indoors sorting a bedroom out.

Reactions: 15
I swear ron had that outfit on the other day when he was sat in the made room measure waiting area downstairs, had Ronnie down the leg and over his top

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.