Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouLou5

Of course Soph is making Inch post lots of supportive messages. This is just one.
Right, I dont get this?! Is her life not just really normal and boring? I understand there isn't alot to do right now but surely most people's lives are like this or better? My Instagram is more exciting than hers, I have a clean, tidy house. We have a dog and 4 kids and are constantly doing stuff with them, arts and crafts, baking, cooking, stories, the park, walks, hiking, going to the beach etc, etc. We do lots of work and renovations to our house which we do ourselves. I have a little one a bit younger than Ronnie and I could easily come up with loads of content because we do so much everyday. I just don't get it?! Everytime I watch her stories I am just so bored!! I can not fathom what people see in her and her family that millions of other families dont have? She doesn't have a beautifully decorated house, she isn't the world's best cook or parent. Everything is just so unbelievably average and I'm really in shock how she inspires people, I honestly wonder what type of lives they lead?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Hi JamieJugs we see you too... But unfortunatly safeguarding your obviously vunerable unstable wife, does not include posting instagram stories of suposed trolls. It involves removing her social media devices and getting her help with her confidence and self esteem so she does not feel the need to portray a fake perfect life/child/husband/DOG and seek atentionand praise from strangers. YOU BLERT!

Reactions: 40

Katlen12

VIP Member
Where is the bump??? I look more pregnant and I only hate half of a big mac.
Its just so weird because she is cutting the bag clips off the cardboard in her hand but she is randomly covering herself with the lanterns and a plastic bag. It’s so obvious she is covering bump/lack of bump. There’s no other reason why you would just place those objects on yourself 🤯🤯

she looks so awkward trying to bold the box under her arm, while cutting 😤🤥

B3C4BA39-F2EE-40B3-A24F-FF4CAE8E4AD7.jpeg

Reactions: 40

StellaSparkles

Welcome to all the new members here ♥ When you have the time, go back through old threads after reading the Wiki to get a sense of what this group is about! We aren’t actually bridge-dwelling trolls, promise. This is a group of educated, hard working, and compassionate people who do their best to support each other ☺ People wound up here after being turned on by other Hinchers, upset by Hinch’s lies, or found themselves in a bad spot.

Happy Reading!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Thelau21

Who films themselves crying 🤨
I bet she cried all over again rewatching that and feeling sorry for herself.
If you are actively looking for forums online that speak the truth about you and you can't handle that truth then you need professional help dear. (Not the police)

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Need to catch up on the other threads,I think I've missed 4 threads but why the hell go looking on pages like this when you know the comments are ones of hate or judgements? And then cry about it? Honestly don't look!!

I know if I was this disliked this much I would not be looking at threads about myself!!

Altho she must think its crazy there is 360 threads about her!!!

Something BIG is happening I guess. She's playing the sympathy cards!!

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Those latest messages of adoration,all by the same author me thinks🤔
We only know each other through posting for the most part but I honestly beleive we all have our own style of writing,punctuation,rhythm,humour etc.

Shamrockgirl

I'm gonna have to unfollow her before my eyeballs roll out my head 🤣🤣 does it annoy anyone else when she writes up imaginary conversations between ronnie and henry?

• Haha

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
Im
Avoiding my house work because unlike Soph I am fed up with chasing my tail all week with balancing work and a toddler and actually just want to chill and do nothing today, so decided to search her name on a popular DIY fb group. I know it’s probably all been posted here but I was surprised to see her asking for tips on how to shine her sink in 2016.....! I know she’s never had her own idea but “shining my sink is what made little old me famous guyzzzz”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Hi Sophie, it’s against the ASA regulations to advertise products, such as makeup, with a filter on which can exaggerate the effects. Hope that helps xx

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
He wants to grow up. His mates must think he is such a wanker since he met her
If Jamie or his wife or their deluded followers say they have NEVER said anything nasty about someone on the tv or WhatsApp their mates and slagged someone off then I think they are lying big time
You only have to see some of the language their followers use to know they are not as innocent and #bekind as they make out

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Sopha, I know you probably won’t like to read this, but I absolutely would buy a book called “The Adventures of Pickle and Peanut” cos they do get up to stuff.

• Haha

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Jamie's Instagram account is just embarrassing. The fact he only follows his wife and dog. The fact he only ever posts about Hinch and occasionally Ronnie. The fact his account is used to show all the adoring messages. It's all just odd. When he does his photo dumps, it's all random pics or pics of Hinch. There's never any of him with Ronnie or sharing posts of other celebs he likes etc.
I'm sure he's probably got a private account too but it's just blergh 🤮

• Heart

K117

I found this site a while ago after reading about it. I am quite new to insta.I know, how did I live. But I did quite like her earlier stuff. I love cleaning. And I want to boast that my claim to fame is that I used zoflorra many years ago 😂
After a few weeks I started to get really racked off with content and then had a zoom call with friends and I mentioned the hinch. So funny that out of 5 people. 4 has been fans and had unfollowed as could not swallow the utter drivel that came out and constant ads and me me me attitude.
I'm no troll. I would never put anything unkind about a small innocent child, can't take the dog even though I love animals. Her fault for the silly posts on him. I just think that so many people have been lost to her as she has nothing to add. No value on gram now. Except to P&G who have gained many many sales of their products. Not a huge fan of SS either but actually like to see kids being kids and interested in what they will do to new home.

And another point...she does this whole Q&A when Stacey is doing her "phone in a drawer day" so she knows no1 is gona be watching Stacey...OK then....

Dortssx

That comment where they’re like.. I feel like Ronnie’s auntie I just love him 🤯🤯 wtf take your kid off your public Instagram man

• Heart