Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catlady29

Chatty Member
Aww wow, 2nd thread title, truly blessed everyday and I never thought I'd get this far 😇 love all my tattlers. And I never even had to buy bots to like my thread suggestion...how amazing am I 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 91
New here. I just wanted to post to say that I used to be a fan of Mrs Hinch but I've been reading these threads for a couple of days now and I've seen her in a whole different light (funnily enough it was the "mrs grinch" story that she put on that I found you lot - shot herself in the foot there losing a fan 😆)
I actually can't believe I fell for her bullshit. I must admit, watching some of her stories made me feel shit. A stay at home mum of 2 very young children myself with a self employed partner that works 50 hour weeks and I'm sat watching her stories wondering why I can't keep the house clean when hers is immaculate. She's a joke and the wiki page on here is enough to turn any hinch fan as it did me.
Thanks guyzzzzz 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 90

AbsoluteNorth

I’ve noticed that she didn’t share any of the tattle comments that call her out, like where’s the fish- which is now a running joke/mystery! Stuff about the reversed video, the bouncy castle, the grass, pre-records etc! The comments she chose aren’t even on here no more!
If you put your life online, not everyone will like it- get over it!! Take your own advice & scroll on....or don’t come on here! There’s no troll comments on ur Instagram so the sheep will wonder where these comments are surely? More unintended promotion for Tattle woohoo!
If it was me. I’d address the questions on tattle on purpose to shut u lot up 🤪 even though I luuuuuv u guuuyyyzzzzz!

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Triple threat

I'm so happy to have found this thread this week. I fell hook line and sinker for Mrs hinch. I bought the first two books and became a bit obsessed with building a Narnia. It was a particularly bad time in my life and I was vulnerable. It all started off innocently enough with the cleaning, but before I knew it I was placing plastic flowers on my job, poring disinfectant down the sink, pining my loos daily, stamping my bog roll and painting every room grey. It seems bananas now but I was in an echo chamber and felt totally normal, only many months later I saw it for the cult it was and Mrs hinch is one big ad for one chemical company. I even believed her that spraying febreeze was better than opening a window. I've managed to ditch some of my Narnia by giving it away and I'm still ashamed how much is in the garage but I'm trying to not use so much and clean for an hour a day. My walls are now white and bright. Sorry I know this was probably a dull read. But it feels like a release to have escaped the cult of hinch. I've deleted Facebook and Instagram all together, no good really comes from scrolling those feeds. Still on twitter but more for news.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

thisisme20

Chatty Member
She just needs to stop reading here, I don’t get it. I don’t seek out people who don’t like me. How can it do anyone any good? I feel like she must sit here just scrolling through. Very strange behaviour.

Reactions: 86

Andioooop

VIP Member
Just catching up on the threads guysh & sophas q&a! Here’s what i got from it: Nothing exciting, sopha sent predictable questions to herself, she reads tattle more than her own books. Have a great weekend ATV!
D44D4BF1-B2CB-49F4-864A-C55987526CD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
I wonder if Inch would have looked twice at Mrs. Hinch before she got her gastric band? I doubt it. He seems the type to want the shallow trophy wife. How does that make you feel Hinch?

Reactions: 81

Lynx

VIP Member
People are on here for all different reasons. Some are ex-fans who got sucked in badly by Mrs Hinch Ltd they stock piled, obsessively cleaned to reach her false standards, it affected their family life, affected their mental health etc and then one day they saw the light. There's ex-fans on here as they just read on here and then had their eyes opened about the pre-records, the lies etc. Many people on here from before the P&G days when she had dangerous cleaning practices. I'm sure there's some on here that don't 'hate' her but just disagree with aspects, like over sharing Ronnie or the fact she advertises those dog gates as baby gates which aren't even legal, the fact she broke lockdown and pretended she had an outdoor birthday for Ronnie yet all the food, cake etc was inside, the lies over the timing of the drive thru etc. You can't just assume everyone on here hates everything about her, many just disagree with different aspects. Maybe we should do a poll and find out how many are ex-Hinchers?!

Reactions: 79

StellaSparkles

It’s all just so surreal. She lives in such a bubble. Found out at work today that someone in our community has succumbed to COVID they’ve been sick with for several weeks, and another from cancer. THAT is real life! Those are the things to cry about! We did and then literally just went back to the desks because people needed assistance (public service job).

And she’s recording herself sitting in a dog bed crying about the things people post online? That she isn’t forced to read? That are just pointing out the numerous pre-records, falsehoods, sales tactics, etc.

She and her fan base really need a strong dose of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
It baffles me that Hinch has 4 million followers, but it astounds me that Jamie, the scrounging husband has 719k followers. For what? Sitting around the house all day like a bug eyed freak and sponging off your wife? I hate the whole Instagram culture these days and I really hope by the time my daughter is of age for social media that all the influencers have fallen off the face of the earth. Dr. Alex from Love Island has 1.9 million followers, yes he got famous off a dating show but he’s a doctor and chose to keep in this line of work all through the pandemic whilst also raising money for mental health charities. Yet Mrs Hinch the absolute clown has more than double the followers he has for cleaning her toilet. Who am I kidding?! She doesn’t even clean anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
She really needs mental help. How is Jamie not doing this for her? He sits back and lets this happens which makes me think he’s orchestrated this whole mess. Something not right about that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Noseyparker2000

Hi everyone. Im new to this page and had no idea other people felt the way I do about her. Way back when it all started my friends adored her and looked up to her (some still do) I always found it odd that it magically took one woman to get the nation to clean their homes? All the bullshit about doing bits each day is insane. Spend time with your family as much as you can and blast through your cleaning one day a week in my opinion. I guarantee that when you die no one will stand up at your wake gushing about how clean your home was or how much stuff you had. I also know alot of secrets about her (not mine to tell) and that was the final straw for me when I found out who she really is and what shes really like. How has no one gone to the papers to expose her?

I've had crippling OCD and anxiety from the age of 15 and I've had years of therapy to help me do the most basic things. I know that no two mental health experiences are the same but she glams up these conditions as if they're a trend. My mental health has nearly cost me my life more than once. It troubles me so many people are willing to do just about anything for her. She wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. Impressionable people are fuelling a very toxic fire. I dont see the comments we make as trolling or bullying. Shes never been bullied a day in her life. Another thing that botheres me. She was a bully and still is. To try and gain sympathy from strangers lying about experiences when people (including myself) have experienced bullying first hand. If you have experienced it you wouldnt shout it from the rooftops. It's a dark time you want to forget. I cant wait until this 'hinching' rubbish is all over.

Apologies for the long message, feels like therapy getting this off my chest 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Hi I'm new here.

I originally came across here trying to find ss new house and found this thread.

It's been an eye opener I must say.
I originally started following her after some surgery, for quick tips on how to keep a house tidy etc.
I enjoyed it at first, the lists, remembering the little jobs around the house you tend to forget about or push back.

Once I went back to work and still suffering with pain due to endometriosis I used to get myself depressed or down because I couldn't keep up.
My cleaning schedule around the house has always fluctuated with my depression so I took a break.
But now I'm struggling to know what her page is actually about.
Every morning it's morning from her kid and dog.. Lunch time, the odd clean.
She needs to be more clear on what her page is about.
When she had the baby I was looking forward to truths of juggling a baby and a clean house but it's like he's not there except for when she purposely films him.

Its definitely jealously of ss that is now showing through, I quite enjoy her stories and her kids always look happy and with the new house, wedding coming up etc she's trying to find ways to say popular but it's failing.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Notnice

Not been on in ages but massive virtual high five to whoever it was who's comments made it onto her stories 😂 the girl is an embarrassment. It's getting silly now. The podcast, the constant shit, shes well and truly sold her soul for money and fame, good luck to her. But the crying and guilt trips - Nah.
It's the way all her little minions "cry" at everything she does as well! It's embarrassing. These are grown ass woman "crying" because an absolute stranger put a video on Instagram of her kid and dog running around together.
I wouldnt wish anything bad on the girl but the act is wearing thin now. Her and her fame hungry husband need to go away now.. I have the radio on all day at work and everytime I heat the podcast advertised it makes my stomach churn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Crusty

Does anybody else find this so strange about her.
Firstly the video a year ago was of her putting clothes away but why would you keep it in your camera roll if you’ve uploaded it? It’s surely pretty irrelevant.
You filmed yourself crying last Tuesday but didn’t post it, I thought firstly you didn’t let the trolls show so why film it? Secondly again why did you keep it if you wasn’t going to upload it?
Thirdly why does she come on tattle when she knows exactly what will Be said? And she has to go hunting for ‘the hate’? Why would you do that?
Also my last point surely the hinchers or deranged twats as I like to call them will remember when she always says she never goes on tattle so when was that then hun?????

Sorry I eta, How do they not question how she has as an insta person 4 million followers, yet someone as big as Elton John with how world wide game has 3.3m????

Last edited:
Reactions: 71

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
So what happened on Tuesday? Is that when Stacey announced her new home to Instagram?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Gennie19

VIP Member
been doing some late night bot hunting as I can’t sleep. Nice couple of followers you have here Soph. Are they Ronnie’s aunties too?

ACA67F47-F449-4522-966E-6B512F57AF02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Hamdiddly

"hate crime".
Sophie, here are some examples of hate crimes:
1) Being murdered in custody by white police because you are black
2) Being raped and murdered because you are homosexual
3) Being tortured to death as part of an "honour killing" because you are female.
4) Being killed as part of a terrorist attack because of your religion

You googled your own name, sifted through Tattle and are genuinely confused about why that isn't a hate crime? What a sad, privileged life you lead you ignorant woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Sloppy mess

She must be exhausted , a day off yesterday and a day of answering questions today, I don’t know how she manages, poor lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 68