Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
New here. I just wanted to post to say that I used to be a fan of Mrs Hinch but I've been reading these threads for a couple of days now and I've seen her in a whole different light (funnily enough it was the "mrs grinch" story that she put on that I found you lot - shot herself in the foot there losing a fan 😆)
I actually can't believe I fell for her bullshit. I must admit, watching some of her stories made me feel shit. A stay at home mum of 2 very young children myself with a self employed partner that works 50 hour weeks and I'm sat watching her stories wondering why I can't keep the house clean when hers is immaculate. She's a joke and the wiki page on here is enough to turn any hinch fan as it did me.
Thanks guyzzzzz 🤣
I been here a while, but i came over from being a follower and liking her after realising she was making me feel like a massive failure because like you, my hubby works 50-70 hours a week and noone else helps, its just me and the kids in a messy house drowning in chores. This place helped me realise she isnt REAL. I dont like the personal digs on her appearance too much but most of tattle just makes sense. And noone forces her to read here, but when she does all she is reading is facts not attacks 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Next time Hinch cleans an already clean surface and writes her name in the suds, I shall think of Stacey power-washing her name into the dirty bottom of her pool. No comparison 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

alloum

Sorry if this has been said but I thought the ASA came out and said recently that filters shouldn’t be applied when advertising beauty products as it’s misleading but she’s deffo got a filter on those stories hasn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Dear Sophie

What you have just spent on garden tat, to advertise to your Hinchers, comes to an amount likely to be more than they have to spend on their weekly food budget.
Your target market is not bored rich housewives in the Home Counties with bags of disposable cash. You know that, you are not soft.
Next time when you are showing off your “Hinch Haul”, (otherwise known as a way of getting round numerous affiliate and advertising rules), perhaps you could keep the above in mind and show some understanding and respect to those who have earned you your fortune.
Am sure you’d hate to see your “Hinchers” distressed because they can’t afford to keep up with, or have got themselves in debt because of, the lifestyle you manipulate them to buy in to.

All the best.
I was one of her followers who got herself into major debt copying her, something I'm ashamed off. But ive seen the light, I've payed most of my debt off and have realised having loads of cleaning products, the latest cleaning equipment and loads of crap filling my home is unnecessary and costly. I dont have her wage, and never want to if it comes at the expense of my family and mental health. Would never in a million years swap my life for hers!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

CoolMom

VIP Member
Just caught up.

I was always on the fence with people saying she had narcissist tendencies but I now fully support them.

Seriously what the feck?! Get off tattle, take your innocent child offline and get a fucking job.

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

Also, the Hinches and army was us to unfollow or scroll on without reading if we don’t like what we see, yet they’re on here reading and not ignoring what they don’t like.
If that’s not the very definition of hypocrisy then I don’t know what is.

Dear Hinch and barmy army,

Here’s a thought - if you don’t like what you read on Tattle Life, don’t come on here and don’t read it.
It’s really that simple.
For example, I hate football. So I don’t watch it, don’t go to games, and I don’t read the fucking sports pages either. That’s how you do it.
Now piss off back to your cult, or see a licensed mental health professional for deprogramming.

• Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
62D606E4-3945-45DE-8B5A-E43037AB273E.png
Stay off Instagram and Tattle for one day and everything kicks off, gonna need a lot of tea and crunky snacks for this catchup 🤣🤣
She’s clearly got a tattle account and has made a certain number of posts as the screenshots say she can quote the posts....😱

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I’m going to summarise the past two billion posts in one short sentence.

They are a pair of deceitful, money grabbing, attention seeking liars. 👍🏻

• Heart

Sloppy mess

It’s so sad when Sopha posts on Jamie’s insta pretending to be him, what a laughing stock she makes off him, absolutely cringeworthy

• Haha
  • Heart

Phoebephoeebs

I’ve only skim read the hundreds of comments since last nights troll story so I imagine I’m echoing what a lot of people have already said 🙈

A part of me did feel a bit of sympathy for her. Nobody enjoys reading criticism of themselves or their families, and being heavily pregnant shes probably extra sensitive to it. (I know I for example absolutely could not handle reading such in depth criticism of my life, but if I knew it was here I’d also struggle to stop myself reading it... but then again that’s why I choose to keep my social media private and don’t broadcast so much to 4m 🤷🏻‍♀️) I don’t think it was crocodile tears, I believe it genuinely did upset her.
HOWEVER.... as much as it must hurt her to read (especially personal comments about her looks, or what she perceives as personal attacks or comments about her son), she must accept that she has chosen to put their entire family in the spotlight, and she can’t expect everyone’s opinions to be positive! Plus her social media presence is her work (whether or not I would class it as “work” is another argument 😂 but it is her income therefore it is technically her work). EVERYONE in a job will be subject to some form of criticism/feedback/appraisal whether that be from colleagues, managers, clients, customers, etc. If you’re not pulling your weight at work, or you’ve stepped out of line in any way you can expect to be pulled up on it and have some sort of consequence!
I’m sure I speak for most here when I say I’m absolutely not here to criticise anyone’s looks, criticise innocent children and I certainly don’t wish harm on ANYONE.... however I do think she (and other influencers) should be subject to constructive criticism without it being deemed as trolling. Since she won’t allow any form of negative comment on her Instagram, people have found this site as another outlet. I’d say maybe about 10% of what I’ve read here over the last year or so possibly does cross a line (and I’ve taken on board what moderators have said, in future I will report anything I feel is in appropriate- previously I’ve just scrolled on. We don’t want out of line comments fuelling the idea that this is a cruel trollling site). But 90% of what I’ve read I would say is either pointing out facts or discrepancies, asking valid questions, or if there has been criticism I’d say it has been largely constructive.

Apologies for the insanely long post 😂 think I’ve got that all off my chest haha, pregnancy brain has probably meant it’s not made nearly as much sense as it did in my head 🙈

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
801FA9D2-F5A9-4024-A402-CA389B63EA2A.jpeg
Errr the ceiling??? Christ they are thick as shit. The bottles have labels & instructions hun.

• Haha
  • Wow

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Dear Sophie

What you have just spent on garden tat, to advertise to your Hinchers, comes to an amount likely to be more than they have to spend on their weekly food budget.
Your target market is not bored rich housewives in the Home Counties with bags of disposable cash. You know that, you are not soft.
Next time when you are showing off your “Hinch Haul”, (otherwise known as a way of getting round numerous affiliate and advertising rules), perhaps you could keep the above in mind and show some understanding and respect to those who have earned you your fortune.
Am sure you’d hate to see your “Hinchers” distressed because they can’t afford to keep up with, or have got themselves in debt because of, the lifestyle you manipulate them to buy in to.

All the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Right, I dont get this?! Is her life not just really normal and boring? I understand there isn't alot to do right now but surely most people's lives are like this or better? My Instagram is more exciting than hers, I have a clean, tidy house. We have a dog and 4 kids and are constantly doing stuff with them, arts and crafts, baking, cooking, stories, the park, walks, hiking, going to the beach etc, etc. We do lots of work and renovations to our house which we do ourselves. I have a little one a bit younger than Ronnie and I could easily come up with loads of content because we do so much everyday. I just don't get it?! Everytime I watch her stories I am just so bored!! I can not fathom what people see in her and her family that millions of other families dont have? She doesn't have a beautifully decorated house, she isn't the world's best cook or parent. Everything is just so unbelievably average and I'm really in shock how she inspires people, I honestly wonder what type of lives they lead?
I won’t lie, I first started following Hinch when she was almost at the 1m mark and it was a nice, almost ASMR type of thing to watch.
My home and work life were hectic, I had young kids and my house felt chaotic (in a good way) and I’d enjoy sitting down to see this woman do some gentle cleaning in her tidy house - she seemed to have such a simple straightforward life and it was a little break when I’d have time to sit down for 5 minutes.
I didn’t jump on the zoflora bandwagon but I did enjoy cleaning more, seeing it as less of a chore than before, but as the ads started rolling in and I just got pissed off with it all when she had Ronnie and visited all those holiday homes while her home was being extended. It just got less and less realistic from there.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Early start? Mate. The clocks changed and we’ve been up since 6am. My eyes are burning so much I might clean the fridge.

• Haha

Shamrockgirl

Wee bit off topic here and my last word for today, I promise. I'm sitting here in a farmhouse, in the middle of lambing season. My hallway is covered in wellies, leggings, lambing equipment. My observation is how dirty can her house be anyway when they dont do anything but sit at home. People are saying she never cleans anymore but she doesnt let her child play like normal wee ones do, her husband lays around the house in shorts and flips flops so the place isnt getting dirty. She would shit herself if she seen my place this morning after the night we had lambing, mugs in the sink, floor is dirtier than the barn floor at this stage 🤦‍♀️ there are coats hanging everywhere to be dried out. I come home from work and I'm like wtf happened in here guuuuyyyys ( ye dirty hures 🤣) The dog is leaving the whole place soaking and to be honest I'm not that bothered because it's that time of year and I'll soon catch up everything. To expect a woman who just sits on her sofa to have plenty of cleaning content is a bit if stretch in my eyes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

elf94

She really needs mental help. How is Jamie not doing this for her? He sits back and lets this happens which makes me think he’s orchestrated this whole mess. Something not right about that one.
She’s bringing home the bacon and enabling him to have his jobless life of luxury. People are already beginning to see through it and I think brands are no longer chomping at the bit to work with her (doesn’t look like either the astroturf or nursery furniture were gifted?!) because she just doesn’t have the influence that she used to. I think they both know a prolonged break from social media would not do their popularity any good. To be honest, she’s playing a dangerous game directing her fans here, because I was one of them and have never looked back and I am sure there are many others!!

Reactions: 41