Mrs Hinch #359 Sopha the narc films as she cries, but tattle see through the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her I'd be more concerned about these lunatic fans thinking they're Ronnie's Aunties and declaring that they love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 196
Aww wow, 2nd thread title, truly blessed everyday and I never thought I'd get this far 😇 love all my tattlers. And I never even had to buy bots to like my thread suggestion...how amazing am I 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 91
She'd be better off contacting the samaritans or a mental health support line than the police. I find it hard to believe that someone at her level as a social media celeb isn't in constant counselling/therapy to help her be able to cope with all the drawbacks of being a "celebrity".

Reactions: 66
She just needs to stop reading here, I don’t get it. I don’t seek out people who don’t like me. How can it do anyone any good? I feel like she must sit here just scrolling through. Very strange behaviour.

Reactions: 86
She teaches her dog more things than her own son. Also does anyone else feel really sick when she does a cheesy thumbs up or presses on things with her finger (when showing off about all the tat she’s bought)

Reactions: 59
E2ED9CDD-711D-49C2-8DE3-1820F614D31A.jpeg
D83FB7C3-FC77-4C3C-9206-C5F7B55971C7.jpeg
B0DE4582-8B88-4739-A668-CC78B0E9BBFB.jpeg

These aren’t even questions!!! What sort of narc includes comments like this in a Q&A 😂 self obsessed much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 151
Sorry if this has been said before but looking at those screenshots she definitely has an account on here otherwise she wouldn’t be able to like and quote.. wonder if she has posted before, maybe one of the people who pop up from time to time defending her? Or she’s a complete nut job and slags herself off 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
I’ve noticed that she didn’t share any of the tattle comments that call her out, like where’s the fish- which is now a running joke/mystery! Stuff about the reversed video, the bouncy castle, the grass, pre-records etc! The comments she chose aren’t even on here no more!
If you put your life online, not everyone will like it- get over it!! Take your own advice & scroll on....or don’t come on here! There’s no troll comments on ur Instagram so the sheep will wonder where these comments are surely? More unintended promotion for Tattle woohoo!
If it was me. I’d address the questions on tattle on purpose to shut u lot up 🤪 even though I luuuuuv u guuuyyyzzzzz!

• Heart
Reactions: 90
So what happened on Tuesday? Is that when Stacey announced her new home to Instagram?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Flying through these threads like nobody's business aren't we tattlerssss
Love the work xoxoxox

Reactions: 25
The fish will eventually be addressed I think, she played the long game with the astro turf, she knows exactly what she's doing.

Reactions: 26
Ye know, I've never known anyone to video themselves crying and save it. That's very strange behaviour 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 122
So 3 hours after the troll rant none of her followers have been on here yet? The crown is slipping.

Reactions: 53
Aww wow, 2nd thread title, truly blessed everyday and I never thought I'd get this far 😇 love all my tattlers. And I never even had to buy bots to like my thread suggestion...how amazing am I 💅
Little old you, I bet you still can't believe it 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.