Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jarv

VIP Member
She'd be better off contacting the samaritans or a mental health support line than the police. I find it hard to believe that someone at her level as a social media celeb isn't in constant counselling/therapy to help her be able to cope with all the drawbacks of being a "celebrity".

Reactions: 66
Ex hincher here

I’ve really felt uncomfortable lately with the whole celebrity thing of using their little ones for content to make money/likes. It really doesn’t sit right with me! I’ve got a 3 yesr old and a following or 50k, I know I’m no hinch but I never ever post my child. She’s only little and she cannot understand what it is to have all your life on the internet and I’d hate for her to go to school one day and people can easily find all her photos and childhood. That should be private in my eyes.

Anyway the crying video brought me here, some comments are harsh but the majority I can see why people dislike her. I’m not sure I’ve read enough to understand, why can’t she go and do a normal job if she is this badly effected by trolls? From what I can see her husband does not work either ?

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Hi tattlers, nice to meet you acquaintance- was kindly directed to you in Sophie Rose’s recent stories but don’t see much hate here! I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like they have done a 180 on her. I started getting really bored when it was the 2 man team posts and the blatant pushing/begging for a book deal. The things she does are so obvious but I think she believes she is so clever and no one can see what she’s up to? She doesn’t post anything without a reason.
Her so called best friend has bought an incredible house. I can’t get enough of noseying at the moment! If that was my best friend I would be non stop mentioning it but it’s so obvious to all that she is jealous! She’s really not happy for her friend at all! If you’re in competition with your friend then it’s not a friendship. I bet her circle is small purely for the fact that she wouldn’t want to know you unless there’s something in it for her.
she’s gotten really lazy with the posts but recently trying a bit harder, despite the content being dull. It’s obvious she’s panicking that stacey has overtaken her following numbers. The gap will only grow!
The recent Q&A was an obvious self serving exercise- such as mentioning moving! Why not just say that Stacey’s inspired her to aim bigger?! I’d completely understand- whoever designed the layout of the extended house needs sacking!
anyway, that’s all for now 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Hi guyyzzzz. I havent commented in ages but lurk all day nearly everyday lol my thoughts after I've opened my gin after a full week of work and family life
1. Q&A knew from the minute it started it would end with trolls
2. Are tattle mods able to see who it was who tried to delete the wiki page? This could show us who sopha or madmayahoo actually is
3. So glad AstroTurfgate was proven correct I was very invested lol
4. I'm in love with Stacey's house

Ps where is Shady? 😢

Love to all my fellow tattlers 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She teaches her dog more things than her own son. Also does anyone else feel really sick when she does a cheesy thumbs up or presses on things with her finger (when showing off about all the tat she’s bought)

Reactions: 59

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Inch trying to push the “hate speech” thing... pretty sure calling out an influencer on lies, manipulation and dangerous / unethical content doesn’t fall under that heading. Bless!

Instead of updating your Instagram Jamie, maybe you should be reining in your heavily pregnant wife who is clearly having some sort of breakdown. Get off Instagram and step into the real word for once. If that was me sat heavily pregnant crying in a dog bed over something someone said on social media my partner would have that phone out of my hand in an instant. He wouldn’t be posting clap backs. Like wtaf??? And they say “trolllssss” are the crazy ones. Beggars belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
The more she wangs on about trolls the less I feel sorry for her. People only talk about ‘taking her down’ and her ‘losing everything’ because of the way she has gained everything!! Through pure deception, lies and calculation. She has such a negative impact on people by pretending she is so perfect and manipulating the vulnerable, in order to make herself money. If she stopped faking / lying / addressed real life issues etc. there would be 90% less comments on here cos there would be nothing to say! Stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Tinkerbell87

Chatty Member
Can't believe she didn't answer my polite questions like.. How are the fish and their babies doing Soph? Can we see a tank clean? Can you not put a bouncy castle on astro turf? What's happened to Freshen up Friday and weekly lists?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Don't take the bait everyone,she is trolling us and reeling us in with her tale of a trip to Boozers & Mingers. She's about to give birth,has zero respect for anyone especially the NHS who's care she'll be in iminetly. Also it's SATURDAY,every covidiot is out cos there's nowhere else to go 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And buying one of those bomb sprays🤬I'm so angry that I can't remember the f***ing name of them.They are the most toxic things-the whole house has to be vacated and aired for hours after use and she's about to bring a new life in there.
DON'T RISE TO THIS (Just because I have)
Fanny is furious.

• Wow
Reactions: 54

Blackdog

So 3 hours after the troll rant none of her followers have been on here yet? The crown is slipping.

Reactions: 53

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I know many of you think I’m stark raving bonkers for thinking that baby has already been born. Whilst I’m committed to the theory I’m happy to accept if I’m wrong - I’m not that bloody committed 😂. It’s more that I feel there’s a lot of compelling evidence that she has already had the baby.
I did believe the best bet would have been during the Deep rest over Xmas but after a fair amount of research this week im shifting the dates to mid-late January. I think that she had definitely had the baby before her birthday. I also think her birthday and other key events were pre recorded though so it is hard to tell.
I’ve gone through lots of bump based evidence - which I know is tricky because of her pre records and how every body/baby is different.
However today I’m pitching a different perspective.
Her online behaviour since before Xmas - recent present has been as we’ve seen, lazy. Minimal content, not much cleaning, hesitant to show herself, zero play with Ronnie.
I pose to you what if this isn’t the behaviour of a pregnant woman - somethign that has riled many of us because we’ve worked full time throughout pregnancy - but the behaviour of someone who has recently given birth and is recovering from that & is establishing feeding. I’ve said before that maybe all the sofa time is because she’s sat there feeding the baby.
Questioning whether she’s had new fillers in the iconic video this morning? Maybe because she’s had the baby.
Questioning why she’s been so “discreet” about her due date all the time and now she’s due she’s basically broadcasting it - I thought she was worried about getting papped? Seems counterproductive to shout BABY WILL BE HERE SOON when you’ve actually said you don’t want the “press” to know.
I think what she means is BABY WILL BE REVEALED SOON. As in Easter weekend.
She has the perfect excuse why she felt she had to hide it - she has MEGA ramped up the troll narrative. This gives her the free reign to do whatever she wants now.
Of course there are plenty of holes in this argument. And it is absolutely bonkers but what’s truly sad is the fact that she has created such a deceptive character that it becomes almost plausible that she has done this.

I also wanted to repeat that I’ve said before a reason to hide the birth until Easter is that it coincides with lockdown restrictions easing. She can go off on her mini mat leave now. Yes bravo she’s “worked” since she gave birth but when we had saw her having 4/7 days “off” and many many prerecords/minimal content she has of sorts been off. But now she can reveal the baby; skip off on holiday - of sorts and be hailed a hero for working despite giving birth which she had to hide because of nusty trolls.

I know this is all bonkers. But look at all the things she lies about....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Macmama

VIP Member
Put this on your stories to cry about, Sophie.

Stop doing unnecessary shopping in a pandemic as a heavily pregnant woman when your husband doesn’t even have a job. If not for your baby, for the NHS staff that will be caring for you and your baby soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I look at it like this

She’s pregnant and emotional I get that, since having kids I can cry at adverts the only difference is I don’t film myself doing it

Stacey winning in the:
popularity
house move
engaging child
upcoming wedding
stakes is grinding her gears but she has to act pleased she’s pissed off so has been banging on about trolls all week ending in a dramatic cry fest
Now I don’t particularly care if she cries I don’t know her I’m not arsed but that stuff really upsets her fans and I can remember the last time she did this that young disabled girl was heart broken like really upset but hey ho someone wants attention so they turn on the waterworks big time

I do think people send her stuff but the easy answer is to turn off comments on your little videos and get Jamie to read any messages that are sent via the message thingy on your main page he can then just delete any shitty ones and show her the nice ones

Also as every established celebrity who ignores TROLLS has advised her
Don’t read tattle just don’t read it, like she says to us it’s a choice 🤷‍♀️

But now she’s had her big crying session filmed to perfection she’s got something big in the pipeline so there you go, we all feel better after a good cry and a nap, there will be outrage, newspaper articles, 80,000 uplifting messages from fans a mention in parliament and she will feel all refreshed and ready to face the world again

That’s my two pence worth

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
Now don’t get me wrong guys...I am in no way a hinch fan, nor am I about to head over to the rave thread before anyone suggests it. However as a first time mum who’s child is the same age as Ron it really makes my stomach flip seeing people say she is personally causing him developmental delays and that her own child hates her. It’s such an awful thing to read if I saw someone write that about me I just don’t know how I would cope. Being a mum is hard as many of us know and we constantly deal with self inflicted guilt about wether we are doing the right thing or giving our child enough. The fact is she clearly loves her child wether we agree about all the filming and plastic toy buying or not there are mums out there who are doing a lot worse job and I really think people should bare that in mind before they type these opinions into an online forum. Nobody is a perfect mum and nobody gets it right 100% of the time.
[/QUOTE]

I don’t speak about his development. But I must’ve sent her half a dozen messages saying the same thing when every night she was posting him in the bath and funny how they got ignored, un yet she manages to get herself to Tattle to bleat we are all Nasty trolls who just slag her off. Where’s the protection for that little boy? Where’s his privacy ? I don’t give a shit if she’s crying in a corner. She can take herself away from this shitshow any time she likes - she hid her face behind a filter for long enough but poor Ronnie is plastered warts and all for everyone to see. Because he’s bringing in money for her. She has nothing interesting to say or do any more. Ronnie is three quarters of her content until this new cash cow arrives. And everything has a price... A scan pic, a baby announcement, gender reveal, the first picture, beg beg beg for gifts for our new prodigy... it’s all so disgraceful, using your innocent children as media fodder so no in my opinion that doesn’t make her a good mother at all.

• Heart

IsItSaturdayYet

What she seems to forget is that you can't have the sheep without the "trollz". We are two sides to the same coin. If you can inspire enough passion in someone for them to feel like an auntie to a child they have never met, or feel like a mate to someone they will never know, then you can inspire enough passion in people to hugely dislike you. We aren't trolls, we are the people on the other side of your bullshit, who see it and call it, and if you are so narcissistic that you have to read what we write, thats on you. I truly believe that she needs to delete her insta, take her money and live a happy life until the millions run out and they both have to get jobs. Actual jobs, not influencing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Heretobenosey123

Chatty Member
I came to tattle over a year ago after being directed from comments from one of her posts. I was an all out Hincher, decorating everything in grey , buying the books, buying everything from pink stuff to Zoflora, the lot.

Then it started to bother me, more so when lockdown started, constantly showing what she had bought daily, when i knew friends and family where loosing there jobs. Floating lockdown rules, constantly having Ronnie In her posts and he didn't look happy to have the camera constantly in his face. 😥 This is just to name a few things. Things were not adding up and I felt she was lying about things and to be honest just felt let down by her and the brand.

What happens to staying humble Soph?

What happened to reaching out to your followers more with giveaways, partnership with mental health charities etc... really using your platform to make a difference?

I thought you was genuine when I started following you, buy not anymore because the world really isn't about Just YOU Soph which how your brand has become 🤔

It's all become a shit show 🧐

The end

Last edited:
Reactions: 48