Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Fingers crossed it doesn’t last. I was told to take par every 4 hours and drink plenty of fluids, not alcohol to keep hydrated. Despite wanting a cheeky gin I followed the advice😊 pity others don’t take medical advise and go shopping for unnecessary tat whilst pregnant 😏
That should be paracetamol 😉

I thought that! All seeing eye 👁 I mean wouldn't that look gorgeous in any nursery? 🤣🤣🤣
Now be fair it’s Scandi chic don’t you know😉

Reactions: 3

Lynx

VIP Member
Its only advice though, not regulations? So technically she can decide not to take the advice and there isn't much they can do?
I would think it's probably advice that you should read alongside marketing and advertising laws. In my job I have to follow a lot of guidance which is underpinned by legislation, however I often have to seek further advice from legal advisors or government bodies as the basic guidance published in layman's terms can sometime be ambiguous and not clear. Not sure what the law states on this in particular, but I do know make up companies have been in trouble about mascara ads before when they've used individual false lashes. Same kind of principle really I suppose.

erb73

Just a thought that came to me. So she has big plans for the next month. I’m guessing baby will be born and she starts reality tv show. The struggles of motherhood with 3 children. Yuk. Her hinchers will love it.

• Haha

R. Phalange

Glad to see the boy got to do something fun. Why did she use paper cups in water? So wasteful. Does she own no plastic beakers/bowls?

Husband Hinch seems a lot more engaged with him than she does.