Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TumericStinks

Had a gander and... this
Don’t get me wrong we all notice when a kid is cute and her child is gorgeous but...
I dunno. I feel like going OTT to post a story of someone else’s kid is a bit much and i feel like perpetuates this “Instagram ideal” / goals of having the perfect everything, even down to your child. maybe we stop extending that to kids and them being “the cutest” it makes me feel bad for kids who aren’t so fortunate to look like mini models. Would you be raving over the child if she didn’t look like a doll?
I dunno maybe I’m the asshole LOL
That’s creepy

Reactions: 1

StellaSparkles

Can anyone work out what this is?
I don’t think it’s a monitor. Not sure about an air freshener either, I don’t use those. But the new monitors are almost all audio/video with screens and apps that link to parent phones. The thing on the floor looks, if anything, like it would be the detached part of the camera. (Which would be in the nursery, not with the parents). The other unit is often just a small block that looks like a small speaker, if you have a basic unit and you can watch them through the app, OR there’s another unit with a screen to watch and listen.

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
I'm not sure if this has been said but there's so much to read!! (Good work!! 😂) but... she is pretty much the only person on Instagram who continually bangs on about trolls. I know you have the likes of Bobby Norris/Wayne Linekar/Katie Price etc campaigning against it on social media which obviously any normal person would 100% agree with. No one here in their right mind would actually comment abuse on her Instagram. But I'm guessing every single "influencer" out there would be able to get on Google and actively seek out nasty opinions about themselves... whether it be twitter, tattle, daily mail comments etc. The hugest stars and actual celebs have people who don't like them.
Yet she is the only one who continually bleats on about all the "hate." She really does think she's something special doesn't she.
If you don't like it Soph.......DON'T LOOK AT IT!!!!
As Mr Hinch says be kind or be quiet 🤣