Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
More solar lights!! They look nice, but the amount of waste she produces is insane!!! There’s a real solar light obsession!!
They are nice, I actually quite like them - but doesn't she have lantern type solars all around her fence that she bought only a few weeks ago ? it'll be like Blackpool illuminations in her garden! Huge obsession

Reactions: 4

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I hope no one gives Hinch a tv show. Could you imagine if she did something similar like Sam and Billie The Mummy Diaries...she would get the producers to edit the shit out of it.

Cjw0904

Christ, so she's gone from no nails with Ron, nails done for her makeup bit now shopping with no nails.
It's little things like this I used to miss and now can see how fake it all is
In her shopping stories she seems to have nails on the left hand and no nails on the right 🤯🤦‍♀️

• Sick

jarv

VIP Member
Is she classed as a celebrity.
I did put it in quotation marks, I would say yes but would add that the definition of celebrity has changed as social media and reality TV have begun dominating entertainment. Regardless, her agent or whoever should be insisting she has regular therapy to be able to cope with being in the public sphere

Nigelsback

Has she even bothered to comment on Jamie’s grid post of Ronnie?? I can’t see any comment but plenty on her sheep’s pages!

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
I know many of you think I’m stark raving bonkers for thinking that baby has already been born. Whilst I’m committed to the theory I’m happy to accept if I’m wrong - I’m not that bloody committed 😂. It’s more that I feel there’s a lot of compelling evidence that she has already had the baby.
I did believe the best bet would have been during the Deep rest over Xmas but after a fair amount of research this week im shifting the dates to mid-late January. I think that she had definitely had the baby before her birthday. I also think her birthday and other key events were pre recorded though so it is hard to tell.
I’ve gone through lots of bump based evidence - which I know is tricky because of her pre records and how every body/baby is different.
However today I’m pitching a different perspective.
Her online behaviour since before Xmas - recent present has been as we’ve seen, lazy. Minimal content, not much cleaning, hesitant to show herself, zero play with Ronnie.
I pose to you what if this isn’t the behaviour of a pregnant woman - somethign that has riled many of us because we’ve worked full time throughout pregnancy - but the behaviour of someone who has recently given birth and is recovering from that & is establishing feeding. I’ve said before that maybe all the sofa time is because she’s sat there feeding the baby.
Questioning whether she’s had new fillers in the iconic video this morning? Maybe because she’s had the baby.
Questioning why she’s been so “discreet” about her due date all the time and now she’s due she’s basically broadcasting it - I thought she was worried about getting papped? Seems counterproductive to shout BABY WILL BE HERE SOON when you’ve actually said you don’t want the “press” to know.
I think what she means is BABY WILL BE REVEALED SOON. As in Easter weekend.
She has the perfect excuse why she felt she had to hide it - she has MEGA ramped up the troll narrative. This gives her the free reign to do whatever she wants now.
Of course there are plenty of holes in this argument. And it is absolutely bonkers but what’s truly sad is the fact that she has created such a deceptive character that it becomes almost plausible that she has done this.

I also wanted to repeat that I’ve said before a reason to hide the birth until Easter is that it coincides with lockdown restrictions easing. She can go off on her mini mat leave now. Yes bravo she’s “worked” since she gave birth but when we had saw her having 4/7 days “off” and many many prerecords/minimal content she has of sorts been off. But now she can reveal the baby; skip off on holiday - of sorts and be hailed a hero for working despite giving birth which she had to hide because of nusty trolls.

I know this is all bonkers. But look at all the things she lies about....
I think if she has had the baby she’s keeping it quiet because they’ve done a hello/ok deal and not allowed to post until the magazine is ready to go on sale. This is the only reason I think they wouldn’t say straight away or within days. Someone I follow in Aus continued to post stories for over 3 weeks after giving birth and only announced the birth the night before their exclusive magazine story came out. I also noticed 3 blue balloons is Staceys new kitchen the other evening and I’m torn into thinking they’re to accompany the Hinch baby gift. Or maybe one each for her boys for some reason.

Attachments

1. She only posted about hair extensions as someone mentioned her hair looked different in the fan tesco pic..but she doesn't read here... also I may be being thick but on one of her first posts she links to this... but this is recently updated as being in Aus...? Is Henry a fake too?
At the beginning she had an account for Henry to see if it would take off, I'm guessing she's since sold the account

Reactions: 3

Mollydog

VIP Member
That doesn’t look like her, you know when she’s on tv or there’s a photo of her, she looks different. I think she likes that filter because it makes her eyes appear bigger? Does anyone remember Harry Hills tv burp “the many faces of Louis Walsh”? That’s the song I sing in my head when I see her different faces 😆

• Haha

Zak2325

She just needs to stop reading here, I don’t get it. I don’t seek out people who don’t like me. How can it do anyone any good? I feel like she must sit here just scrolling through. Very strange behaviour.
Exactly what i thought 🤷🏻‍♀️