Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TumericStinks

Agree. The mirror is definitely overpriced by £5.90 at £6. My husband’s a big fan of saying it’s not a bargain if you don’t need it, rather like going to the sales and saying you’ve saved £100.

Beautiful gardens are full of natural things (I’m excluding her bountiful tomato harvest from this), every time she fills it with more tat, it looks worse and worse.
I think someone needs to tell her less is more

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that thinks her and SS are in constant competition? Like H extends the house and gets pregnant, SS gets engaged and buys a house to dwarf H? What’s next H gets a new house then SS gets pregnant ?
I was a bit of a latecomer to the Hinch hype and didn't really follow SS before. Who was doing this sort of Instagram account first? Because now everything they do is so similar from the montages to the thumbs up to the morning 'positive' words.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Sopha in disguise basically said that she finds it very strange that we watch her stories if we don’t like her, how it is very damaging for a pregnant woman to read things said about her etc...when explained most of us were actually ex followers & came here after seeing things that didn’t add up & that we are entitled to an opinion & that we knew it was her posting, she deleted her account 🤔
Which account is this?

Melwd85

She'd be better off contacting the samaritans or a mental health support line than the police. I find it hard to believe that someone at her level as a social media celeb isn't in constant counselling/therapy to help her be able to cope with all the drawbacks of being a "celebrity".
Is she classed as a celebrity.

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
It's not saying that person was trolling.

It's in response to "some people take it too far".

If someone takes it too far report it.

We can't do anything with vague comments, always hit report and let us deal with it.
Thank you got making that clear 😊

Needacuppa

VIP Member
This has properly triggered me! My son has always been a clean eater. He hardly ever got it all over him, I don’t know why, it’s just how he was. My in laws had him one day and sent a photo of him smeared in chocolate cake. They had clearly done it to him and I was so upset cos I knew he would have hated having food on his face.
Why is he again playing with a Plastic Bag!!!

K117

It helps with fine motor skills. My daughter has a set with tongs that you scoop, and match the pom poms or little teddy bears to the matching cup or colour on the flash card. We do this because of her development delays and at 3 she struggles to feed herself, get herself dressed etc...
That's fair enough. I didn't think Ronnie had issues such as this. I simoly meant why not let him just get in for him. Real messy play, would be nice to see him completely having fun.

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
And if it was today and she contracted Covid, she’d not only be risking herself and her unborn babys health but also the doctors and nurses at the hospital if she’s due imminently 😏😏
And also the other mothers and their baby’s. She’s so selfish

• Heart