Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sapropink

Has anyone found the original comments she posted on her story last night? I've got a theory I'd love to test but I'm struggling to find them! 😭😭

Reactions: 2

allforthegram

VIP Member
Had a gander and... this
Don’t get me wrong we all notice when a kid is cute and her child is gorgeous but...
I dunno. I feel like going OTT to post a story of someone else’s kid is a bit much and i feel like perpetuates this “Instagram ideal” / goals of having the perfect everything, even down to your child. maybe we stop extending that to kids and them being “the cutest” it makes me feel bad for kids who aren’t so fortunate to look like mini models. Would you be raving over the child if she didn’t look like a doll?
I dunno maybe I’m the asshole LOL
Oh my god noooo she is the worst, filters the shit out of that poor kid. She’s just a fashion accessories to her and she’s seriously cute! I’d recommend keeping up with it for the drama llama!
Not to derail.... nice to see sopha traipsing round b&m for essentials 😂

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
It's not saying that person was trolling.

It's in response to "some people take it too far".

If someone takes it too far report it.

We can't do anything with vague comments, always hit report and let us deal with it.
Thanks for that explanation, I thought the same as 😊

Star12

Chatty Member
Why is she hanging the evil eye in the new baby's nursery??

I thought heavily pregnant ladies were asked to shield to protect themselves and the hospital staff from covid? Our local hospital introduced a new policy for birthing partners last week. They have to take a covid test in the reception area of the maternity unit. If negative they are allowed through, if positive then it's no entry and Mum has to labour alone. Why risk it for a trip to B&M 🤯
You don’t have to shield. Guidelines are if you can’t work from home or you can’t socially distance at work then you can go on leave from 28 weeks until you start your maternity leave.

Instashow

With all her books, posts, aff links and paid partnerships i think they will be better off than the Solomon/Swash's. I wonder if she will keep up copying them though because theres jamie/Joe, Sophie/Stacey, Ronnie/Rex so new baby might be L????/Leighton or Z????/Zacharey. Although some ppl posted about the L on her bracelet so maybe Len😂
We decided as a group that the other charm on the bracelet is just a symbol. Although it does look like a L or a Z 😂😂

Definitely not Len/Lennie though. Not with a Henry 😂😂😭😭

Attachments

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t understand why there is the moderator post in here. Am I missing something because I can’t see that this is trolling?
I think Because the poster is saying she’s seen posts that go to far, so they’re trying to clarify that it’s not ok

Reactions: 1

teagenie22

Hi guyyzzzz. I havent commented in ages but lurk all day nearly everyday lol my thoughts after I've opened my gin after a full week of work and family life
1. Q&A knew from the minute it started it would end with trolls
2. Are tattle mods able to see who it was who tried to delete the wiki page? This could show us who sopha or madmayahoo actually is
3. So glad AstroTurfgate was proven correct I was very invested lol
4. I'm in love with Stacey's house

Ps where is Shady? 😢

Love to all my fellow tattlers 😘
What was astroturf gate what I miss?

Inthelockdown

I was a bit of a latecomer to the Hinch hype and didn't really follow SS before. Who was doing this sort of Instagram account first? Because now everything they do is so similar from the montages to the thumbs up to the morning 'positive' words.
Tbf Sophie was first with all that

Jenniet

VIP Member
Has she been gifted some curlers from mollie mae with a brunch noticed a few other instagrammers have, can’t check cause I’m blocked

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
I think if she has had the baby she’s keeping it quiet because they’ve done a hello/ok deal and not allowed to post until the magazine is ready to go on sale. This is the only reason I think they wouldn’t say straight away or within days. Someone I follow in Aus continued to post stories for over 3 weeks after giving birth and only announced the birth the night before their exclusive magazine story came out. I also noticed 3 blue balloons is Staceys new kitchen the other evening and I’m torn into thinking they’re to accompany the Hinch baby gift. Or maybe one each for her boys for some reason.
It was Stacey’s sons birthday.