Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Oh I hear ya , I shielded from March to Sept because I have non hodgekins lymphoma I got back to work for 17 weeks and was thrown back into to shielding from Xmas. My 3 kids have barely left the house because it's unsafe for me to take them anywhere. We've wasted a whole year . And she's out swanning around being a super spreader then bringing whatever home . Sickens me how selfish she is . I work in retail and its people like her that has me scared stiff to return
Oh that's awful, I'm so sorry that's happened to you. It still feels like we're shielding (no support bubbles for those with babies under 1 where I am). My aunt works in retail and some of the stories she's told me about idiots who come in clearly unwell or refuse to wear masks is unbelievable. I hope things improve this year and you get to make up for lost time with your children. Take care xx

Reactions: 2

Blaggings

Has anyone found the original comments she posted on her story last night? I've got a theory I'd love to test but I'm struggling to find them! 😭😭
I took an exact line from the posts put them in quotes into google with word Hinch. Comes up with the relevant threads.

• Heart
Looking at those metal tongs is making me feel sick, the amount of time I catch my own finger in those and I’m a grown adult. I can’t help picturing the little one getting his fingers caught, hopefully he didn’t but it could happen soon enough!

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t understand why there is the moderator post in here. Am I missing something because I can’t see that this is trolling?
i think the mod was reminding you that if you feel that someone has overstepped the mark you should report it.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
If buying all this cleaning gear in b and m means a possible proper clean later on like the old days then I’m all for it lol (as long as products are used correctly... not everything has to be EXACTLY like the old days 😏).

As I’ve said previously I did actually genuinely like what her account was initially about and I think she could possibly re-win a lot of people back over if she did a properly good and thorough clean. Leave out the stuff about the trolls, stop filming her son without his informed consent, stop forcing a storyline between her son and the dog, just stick to what brought her the success in the first place. A proper deep clean with helpful tips, and without “ad”!
I read someone post earlier about how watching her clean could be very therapeutic and I totally agree! If she’d stuck with that in the first place I’d still be a fan.
She probably thinks the same

catlady29

Chatty Member
I've not even looked at inchs stories yet, but I'm gonna go with its full of gushing messages from the sheep accounts, that's all they seem to use it for.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Interesting theory, I truly believe she loves walking around in there. I think she goes when the shop is closed and has an allowance to spend and gets to keep it. I would hope she then shares out to family and friends what she doesn’t need. If not she’s greedier than I thought🤔
Doubt she shares anything
Don’t forget her closet of dreams in the garage crammed with cleaning stuff

LT2201

VIP Member
Oh god that last post shes blatently hinted at a baby soon and the thought of a slow montage of easter eggs leading up to this baby in a easter basket with ‘easter bunny has been’ makes me just want to quit social media all together. I just cant
Don't give her ideas! She's clearly a frequenter of good old tattle😂

Mejustme

VIP Member
Call me cynical, but I think she's letting him get soaked this early so he will get dressed without a fuss, we all know she can't cope with dressing him and I think he probably doesn't like being in wet clothes 🤔