Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very very kate to the party and so gutted that I am😭😭was so excited for Q&A day on here but I ended up in hospital🙄all good now and I’m resting catching up BUT can I just say I pissed myself with the message over her breastfeeding Big Hen 😂😂 like ahahahaha why would she even put that up there??”oh guyz please feel sorry for me they said I breastfeed my dog :(“ ahahaha stop the world I want to get off these people honestly think they’ve the weight of the world on their shoulders 😂😂

Edit for the word resting not resisting 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So much for ‘someone sent me something on my day off’ bollocks, she was sat reading here all day and screenshotting!

She needs a more intensive hobby than cleaning because clearly she’s bleeping bored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Q + A...if I said that to my 300+ gram followers, including asking 'the awkward '🙄 i could guarantee all of mine would piss take questions, and I would answer them because that would make me relatable, something sofa has forgotten how to be...when was the last time you did a smelly fart and blamed the dog zoph? ....she can't even be bothered to give the shoppers a couple of little anecdotes before pushing on with the hard sell, seems to me like she's lost her ONLY ability which was a SALESPERSON 🙄🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I actually feel really sad for that person that this is the response they got! I hope they know that being a decent person far outweighs looks, you don't have to starve yourself or pay to change things. Really agree that inner beauty shines out, and an ugly personality will make you look ugly on the outside no matter what you weigh or look like 🙄 I hope they didn't mean it when they said they feel like giving up, being insecure or self conscious really does take over everything, I've been there myself.
💯 agree.
There was no need for the photo at all.
I’m still reeling in shock that she thought that was a suitable response to someone who is obviously feeling very down in themselves.
I could think of a million things to say to that person to try to lift their self esteem. And not one of them would involve me posting a photo of myself.

Reactions: 21
If that horrible comment about kicking her was in October and she has only just read it this week, she has got a lot of catching up to do! You may need more deep rest days Sopha.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well shes just proved that she does read in here. Why go looking for it then crying about it. Some of those screenshots were from like a week or so a go aswell.
If you cant handle being disliked then take yourself out of the fame game, move off grid. OR start being honest. People would respect you hell of alot more if you posted honest content.

Reactions: 20
So she’s been told she’s not being trolled by the police and she’s been told it’s not a hate crime and she’s been told it’s not in anyway threatening but she actively seeks out a forum where she knows people don’t like her and post their opinions on not liking her. She’s a glutton for punishment.
The laugh is, most of us were fans who’ve seen through her!
This is what I don’t get, we don't wish death on her or anything horrendously bad towards her or her family. We just call her out and expose her lies.
Yes there are some comments that really are below the belt and I don't agree with what some of you say. But it's a gossip site. We share our views on here. We don't message her personally, or at least I hope not. We just express what we think and that's it.
The police won't do anything because we are not threatening to kidnap or hurt her or her family. We are not that horrible! I think she needs to take a long hard look at her followers as they clearly are the strange ones who would do something stupid.

Reactions: 21
She came across mentally unstable in her video about trolls, why would you continue to put yourself and your family through that purely to increase your millions? If it was causing your family that much of a problem you would pull the plug and walk away and get on with your life instead of engaging with the issue and actively seeking out those who don't like you? Why would you put yourself through it? If you don't like 'fame' no one is tying you down surely?? I don't understand her, she screams how awful people are but daily flaunts and pushes her 1 year oblivious baby on social media for likes and views??? She sees and reads all of these opinions and views on how we disagree with her using her son as a cash cow but she ignores the safety advice and cherry picks the 'hate' to use as ammo on her platform??

Reactions: 28
Oh and can I just say the amount of ‘honestly’ and ‘to be honest’ is insane!! Most people say it without thinking BUT a lot of people who lie use it often to make you think they’re more trustworthy. It’s a pretty common trick amongst advertisers and sales people

Hi to all the new members 😊
You'll find out on here that many of us used to be fans of Sophie. We used to be hinchers. However, many of us almost bankrupted ourselves buying cleaning stuff, that we weren't good enough because we couldn't get our homes as clean and shiny as hers, and she has affected our mental health with the endless posts of a perfect life.
We're quite a friendly bunch and not the trolls she's always screaming about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh get to duck you attention seeking lil spoilt girl. Seriously Sopha ! Is all the positive attention SS is getting just now really upsetting you that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi to all the new members 😊
You'll find out on here that many of us used to be fans of Sophie. We used to be hinchers. However, many of us almost bankrupted ourselves buying cleaning stuff, that we weren't good enough because we couldn't get our homes as clean and shiny as hers, and she has affected our mental health with the endless posts of a perfect life.
We're quite a friendly bunch and not the trolls she's always screaming about.
👏 👏 👏
truth. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So yesterday Ashley cain got the worst possible news any Parent can get and today hinch sees fit to scream trolls and whinge , what a tit bag she is

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I’ve only just seen the stories for the q&a and all I can say is-stop reading tattle soph! There is always going to be negativity and hate. Just stop reading it and concentrate on the real trolls that send you direct messages. Do what you tell all those people, ignore and move on. You clearly are confused about real trolls and bullies. What about your sheep who attack people? They not bullies any trolls? Have you seen what they write?!
If you can’t handle the people that don’t like you, take you and your family out of the limelight. bleeping simple

Reactions: 14
I think she’s doing a mini Clemmie Hooper (mother of daughters) and is actually on these threads, not just reading but making little comments herself to see what people will respond. Maybe even going full Clemmie and slagging off SS over on her thread!
I'm thinking that too, I'm always very warey of newbies who make OTT comments. She needs to be careful, we all know what happened to Clemmie 🤔

Hi everyone,

New to this and just like looking at some of the hilarious comments 😂

I dunno if this has already been said but i remember a while ago when she first revealed she was pregnant and she showed her parents on Zoom whilst doing a Q&A thingy and her question was 'which celeb couple are expecting?' and then she stood up and showed her bump and all that but on her stories before there was one where her dad got an envelope with 'Hello Grandad' on it or something like that and he got all teary and was really suprised like it was the first he'd heard of it.

Is it just me missing something or was this edited somehow?? 🤔🤔
I thought that was when she announced to him about being pregnant with the ronstar

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.