Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has probably been said a thousand times but Ronnie and Rex are a similar age I think and yet Rex seems like the happiest and most bubbly child. Always chatting away, running around giggling, playing with literally anything he can find and pick up. I think Rex could find fun with a paper bag if given one (like most children would). But Ronnie seems really reserved and quiet, offers the odd giggle but doesn’t seem as bubbly, and I’ve barely, if ever, heard him speak? It’s really sad. I know some children are quiet by nature but he doesn’t seem to have as much fun as Rex. I really do hope there are lots of colourful toys for him hidden out of sight. Maybe Rex is more bubbly because he has siblings around him who are lively too.

p.s. Interesting if we suddenly get a video of Ron chatting away now I’ve mentioned it!
Just remember Rex does have older siblings who will help bring him on. My son was delayed and barely spoke. My daughter however was very quick as she had him to play with & with the current situation I don’t think that’s fair to say. A lot of kids won’t be getting that interaction with other kids!

Reactions: 4
I think with the heart thing they can go through and favourite ones to answer as I’m sure I have asked a question and I have heart a notification that they have answered my question

Reactions: 2
To be honest. I don’t agree with a lot of stuff on here regarding Ronnie and slating her appearance. I’m more interested in why she lies and covers things up and that nothing makes sense or feels real. those comments where hurtful and overstepped the mark but as people have said it’s a minority and we don’t all think it! I would like to think I’m not a bad or horrible person I just want to know what the hell is going on half the time.
This is exactly me! I struggle with this section sometimes cause I do find some comments absolutely ridiculous and below the belt. But I’ve had my eyes opened to the constant lies, I just don’t understand them at all.

Reactions: 22
It's no wonder the police dismissed her, looking on here for comments about yourself isn't harassment. She really is another level of stupid. If you don't like it, DON'T LOOK AT IT. Hope that helps guyzz ATB 👍🏻

Reactions: 20
Been lurking here for over a year and finally decided to post.....slightly nervous...
The whole Ronnie not talking yet thing is bugging me. My son is 5 has ASD and is non verbal. The fact that Ronnie is not talking yet could be for many reasons he could just be a late talker, it's very common or there could be underlying reasons. Whichever it is she would be far more relatable if she just addressed it, it's nothing to be ashamed of and I'm sure she would get alot more genuine followers and engagement if she was discussing it openly as I'm sure many are in the same situation. Or she could just stop putting him on the gram altogether then there would be no speculation about his development.
I'm in total agreement with you. My little boy has ASD too, didn't speak until he was about 4.5yrs. I was so stressed I didn't even tell my closest friends that he couldn't talk, I just didn't know what the problem was. I honestly didn't know that being a late talker was a huge indicator of a child having autism. He is doing great now, but it was a really awful time in our lives. I wouldn't have been sharing everything online, I couldn't have coped.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It's no wonder the police dismissed her, looking on here for comments about yourself isn't harassment. She really is another level of stupid. If you don't like it, DON'T LOOK AT IT. Hope that helps guyzz ATB 👍🏻
Philip Schofield told her DON'T read it then live on tv. She has had the advice from celebrity's.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yuk yuk yuk. I hate it when the husband wants a "football team" of kids. It shows a huge lack of empathy and compassion towards the woman who has to put her body through carrying the babies, giving birth and subsequent recovery. These two couldn't be more in the Victorian era if they tried. What a terrible example to be setting to modern society. Gross.
Exactly! My husband was terrified about me having to go through labour for our 2nd after seeing the first time round what was involved!

Reactions: 5
I think she needs to wake up and smell the zoflora. Your content is dull 'Soph'. I followed her account for the cleaning and the crappy trips to b&m etc because it was relatable - we all did it. Then her content became false and unachievable, I just couldn't relate to her anymore and still find it hard to relate to her know. I am not SS biggest fan, but her attitude is so much more care free, so 'Soph' take a leaf out of her book. Please drop the poor ol' me act and go back to what your OG followers liked you for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s probably worse that she reads here and literally takes nothing from it. She’s not taken any advice or guidance about Ronnie, her mental health, she certainly hasn’t stopped lying or manipulating people. I would be mortified if I was her and reading these hundreds of threads. I would be taking on board why so many people have felt this way for so long. And it’s not just because “trolls”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
serious Q&A guys...that was literally 12 hrs long and taking out the sheep gushing, she answered 22 questions, in 12 HOURS?!?! That's not even 2 an hour, pathetic.

Reactions: 14
There’s a young lad I follow on insta. He’s a young brexiteer and happens to be gay. The amount of vile, homophobic messages he’s had has made my toes curl. But also of a sexual nature. He ignores or laughs. But they are sent direct to him. His mental health took a right bashing during covid so he moved back from London to his home up north. The trolling he got, from folk who supposedly champion mental health, was horrid. I don’t care if you remain or leave. There was no need. But as he says ‘I put myself out there, put my head above the parapet. It’s all on me’. Does she think Beyoncé or Kanye West or even Bojo spend all day mining troll comments. They don’t even read their insta ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Talking on here about someone is just like your boyfriends crazy ex and her friends bitching about you in their WhatsApp group chat. Except here is public 💁🏼‍♀️😆 and I know all about the bitchy WhatsApp like Sopha I’ve seen plenty of screenshots but I just don’t care because I’m happily enjoying my life and not giving them a second thought. DONT READ HERE IF YOU CANT TAKE IT

Reactions: 6
I’m so many pages behind but I’ve just seen her story where she’s filmed herself crying about trolls. I’m sure it’s awful having things said about you. But this is her job and she needs to learn to accept it to some degree and she has the option not to look and considering all those screenshots were tattle means she’s seeking it out or someone is sending them to her. Every single job will have its negative points because life isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. People have to put up with a lot of tit in their jobs but at the end of the day it puts food on the table and gives you a purpose. The financial reward for the “job” she does far out ways any amount of abuse in my opinion. Especially when she has the option to turn away to most of what is said.

I’ve recently worked in a children’s home with kids with extreme emotional and behavioural difficulties and most of the time I was dealing with verbal and physical abuse. Is it acceptable? No. But I chose to do the job. Is it fair that doctors and nurses have to see people die, or to receive abuse from patients or to see people flout covid rules and have all their hard work undone? No it’s not, but these people are passionate about what they do and the good far out weighs the bad.

Shes crying about opinions said online that she doesn’t even have to see when there’s people out there who deal with face to face abuse on a daily basis. Is she required to work till the early hours of the morning in bar dealing with pissed up people being groped by pervy men like some women her age. No!

Im sorry soph I’m sure it’s upsetting to read but you are joke. You are sitting there raking in the big bucks complaining about something that doesn’t even matter. Appreciate how lucky you are and move on. Some people would bite their own hands off for the opportunities you’ve had, nasty comments and all. You’ve got it so easy and you could have it even easier if you just stopped looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion

Tonight we’ve seen the crocodile tears, but unfortunately you still grind our gears

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.