Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give her a bloody Oscar for that performance, who knew the finale would end with trolls. How well orchestrated was that. If she is getting trolled it’s not from here

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread moves too fast so don’t know if it’s been mentioned but does anyone else notice that the questions she asks herself has a white heart on?

Reactions: 12
Sorry to derail, but could I please ask, why have I got report above everyone’s comments? This is the first time it’s happened x

Reactions: 3
Was just watching her Q&A, don't know how it happened, don't like to moan, blah, blah on the back of watching Greedy's stories...

Now I really don't like Greedy and only watch her stories (via 3rd party websites people - not adding to their numbers) because I am still incredulous at their shilling MLM crap and recruiting many 'vulnerable' people. But today I missed whatever she must have done with a toilet and Bloo but watched a mass of stories of her apologising after people must have called out whatever she did as dangerous or damaging toilets or something. Again, really not a fan of the woman so not hear to sing her praises but she apologised. Not just dirty deleted all the stories, but deleted the stories so no one copied and then actually apologised for it. Now none of them really have any significant integrity, but could you just imagine if Hinch would stand up and apologise, or even just point out when something is dangerous and shouldn't be done rather than just deleting the evidence and pretending "4 million" haven't seen it and are potentially currently doing it in their own homes 'because Mrs Hinch does it'. Even if you've copied someone else, the minute you've shared it and then find out there is a problem just to explain what the issue is and that you won't be doing it again...(not just deleting it and then ignoring a company for months).

While I'd likely still not agree with anything she stands for as obviously this isn't the only issue, I would at least have a tiny bit of respect for someone acknowledging dangerous tips and apologising if they've passed them on!

Reactions: 7
I can't actually believe her response to the fan that said they hate how the look, rather than promoting self love and body confidence it's "well I didn't like how I looked so I paid to change it" so not the right attitude to have and the thing is, you can pay thousands of pounds to change the exterior but it'll never be enough. It'll never change how you feel on the inside.
This!! I sent her a message on that story to say that not everybody gets a 'glow up' (a phrase I bloody hate, but thought would resonate), so the photos she used are insensitive.

Tbf I’ve been crying like that worrying about the fish..it’s all relative darlings

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In disbelief at her answer to the 'hate how I look' post. You couldn't make it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why on Earth does she think it’s appropriate to reply to a person (who is quite obvs in a bad place about how they look) to post her after shot where she’s obvs slimmer than the before and done up to the nines?! I actually prefer the before pic of her she looked like she was a girl you could actually like, but not this self obsessed narc. The person probably just wanted some reassurance a friendly few words not “here’s what you can look like with a lot of cash spent on yourself” She’s so tone dear and infuriating. P.S the crocodile tears don’t wash anymore Soph!

Reactions: 40
So the first photo on her camera roll, is her wedding dress from 2017! Has she not changed her phone since 2017 then??

soph still uses a Nokia 3310 😂😂😂
To be fair it’s called iCloud can’t have a go at her for that

• Haha
That video is when she saw the pictures and articles of SS house and realised was was going to be a nobody with no attention on her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In all seriousness, I'm not hiding behind a screen Soph, and we really aren't trolls 😴🥱🥱🥱🥱 let me tell you something my love, there's not a thing I haven't said on here that I wouldn't say to your face quite happily.
You're a terrible person, you'd think reading some TRUTHS about yourself online would make you realise what a nasty lonely little woman you really are. But nope. You'll never change. You think there's nothing wrong with you. Cry all you like, no sympathy.
She feeds off it all, animal.
I wish you nothing but well and I TRULLLYY hope one day you get help for not only yourself but your children who depend on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’ll be spitting smarties tonight - LadBabyMum has got her own Inthestyle collection launching tonight lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aaand, wait for it!!. There it is. Crocodile tears, TROLLS TROLLS. She's so calculating. Why can't her sheep see through her? Although, they're not that bright are they!!

Reactions: 19
She’s put the photo of her old self and her new one as don’t give up, you can improve yet I think she looks better before when she was natural 🤷‍♂️

Shows how the only thing that matters to her is the packaging, no depth whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.