Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning sopha word of advice if you don't like ittt don't look at ittt
Although surely you can't help laughing at the thread titles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's also sooooo gonna share responses from her sheep after this. 'We love your Soph, keep being you, amazing little family, tRoLLz jEaLoUs' etc etc 😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I really hope she seen the meme someone made yesterday of rex pushing newborn Ron in the pram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If this site was that bad she'd name and shame it. But she's showing one message out of context and hidden the site name on purpose and there's no text to Google for people to find it for themselves!

Manipulation at it's finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Why are her surfaces always clean when she does her idiot Hinching? My kitchen worktops have coco pops all over them, last nights takeaway spilt (perhaps I’m just a dirty witch) & spilt coffee too, my washing needs taking upstairs & putting away, my bathroom is a tit tip & I need to vacuum, she is not relatable whatsoever, I’ve dossed about this morning after working all week, been colouring in with my granddaughter (very proud of my picture 😂) they come across as such lazy fuckos
This! This is real life, my house is exactly the same! After working 40 hours this week, and every week, the housework can wait! It’s not like anyone is going to visit so no point doing it
(I love colouring in too 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
SCREAMING welcome new members 👋 before you take your queens side please take a moment to read through some of our posts exposing the lies and the ways she rinses and takes advantage of people that are already struggling for money and join us in not supporting her multi million pound life style x ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Stop lying then.

Hopefully this post will lead to more people looking on Tattle to fight her corner, and in the process, realise the truth about their ‘queen’.
Ahem ...day off.....every bloody day is a day off for Soph. Sitting on her arse, feeding an overweight dog, compulsive lying and thats not the half of it. Don't make out you work hard as you have never done a hard days work in your life .....and not likely too.
But its fine guyzzzz she shops on ebay (despite having Estee Lauder, Liz Earle products, Chanel boots, an LV bag and belt......1k cot and wardrobe, Range Rover and an Audi and tit loads more.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
5A6C51CF-CBBE-4664-A669-A914B120FB00.png
Thought she didn’t read tattle

And the comparing woman post just before obviously is a dig at tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh and another thing! She wouldn't share all the stuff where everyone supports people that come in here when they're feeling depressed etc would she...whereas she just blocks the fans she loves so much when they reach out to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oddly, the post she shared was actually quite flattering to her cause. I wonder whether she reflects as to why she has 350 threads dedicated to her. I know I would in her shoes. If she didn’t feel the need to mislead her followers on a regular basis, she would have the same number of threads as the other influencers.

So here’s a bit of advice: be yourself, don’t carry out silly deceptions such as the garden pergola, don’t put Ronnie on Instagram and read the room and stop boasting about your conspicuous spending habit. I think she feels she’s getting one over on her critics, but instead, it makes her look a little unhinged.

And no, I’m not some jealous, unloved individual as much as it may suit your narrative to think that.

Reactions: 51
Whoever said word salad before, this 😂😂
Literally won’t be able to read one of these crappy quotes anymore without going blah, blah, blah word salad! 👏
In terms of word salad, Farrah Abraham from teen mom has top trumps on her Twitter. I've never seen someone with such a poor grasp of the English language when it's their first language.

Reactions: 9
Looks like it's gonna be a 2 thread day, shame I'm working and gonna miss all the laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.