Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hands up if you ain’t surprised she’d have a big old grump this morning to gain followers and sympathy because Stacey revealed she’s bought a cottage and is on 4.2 million followers now😂 you’re so obvious soph. I was literally waiting for this😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
"Stumbled across"...No, she reads this every day...I don't understand why, when she knows it's not going to be nice things?
Exactly. You don't just happen to stumble across something like that unless you're actually looking for it.
Being the mahoosive celeb she is she probably Googles herself all the time!

Reactions: 46
So she definitely does still sit and read tattle on “her day off”. Looks like she’s a few threads behind. Soph wait until you read the bit where we rumble that you already had the baby 😝😝
Has she had the baby? Is she waiting for a magazine deal?

Reactions: 5
I read everything she writes in a really over the top veruca salt type voice, imagining her stabbing her diary with the pen and some power ballad playing in the background 🤣

Stumbled across a tattle thread all about herself hmmm okay Sophie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hi soph hun we know you’re here xoxo

Just waiting for the hinch army to enter tattle to lick her arse like they do everywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg she’s fuming 😂😂😂
Why does she even address it if she’s soooo happy?
All this rage is because of Stacey trumping her. Using tattle as deflection. What a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 64
So she definitely does still sit and read tattle on “her day off”. Looks like she’s a few threads behind. Soph wait until you read the bit where we rumble that you already had the baby 😝😝
Just calling them days off has made my morning. Day off from what exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Meanwhile SS has popped up on stories bright and cheery, living her best life 😂
Just quit Instagram Sophie, your days are over and you’re clearly unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 74
It’s much easier to claim bullying than consider the possibility that people are actually offering an alternative view on a situation. Not wrong, not nasty, just a different perspective. The more I think about how isolated, insular and single minded the Hinchliffes are it makes me sad.

Reactions: 69
Oooh someones rattled hinches cage this morning, can't be us as she doesn't read here! Shes so taking it out on the trolls! Stacey has a tv show, wedding and new house, hinch has the same dull content everyday. Time to log off hun! Probably the best thing you could do for your beautiful family!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Deflection tactics... Back to little old me from the village now. Trolls Nusty Trolls 🤣

Reactions: 12
Sopha, since you’ve been here reading, just wanted to let you know, your dog is a fat chicken strip. ATB x

oh and where’s the fish? You flushed them down the drain? Answers pls.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.