Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipBug2

An open letter to Mrs Hinch.

Hello! I did deactivate my account but I've created a new one just because I needed to get this seen. I know you claim you haven't read here since 2019.... I suspect the hincher was where you saw what you saw since it was originally posted several weeks ago. So I guess you can thank them for bringing it to your attention.

Firstly, I'm sorry about the meme. It is actually a well known meme, not something I created from scratch. You can Google it if you like, it's been used everywhere. You claim you never read here so either that's a lie or you've seen it somewhere else (in fact I know it has been shared elsewhere so you probably saw it there...) It was a spur of the moment picture while I was having a quiet day at work and since you claim you're never here, I didn't think you'd see it. Just like you sharing that photo of Tulisa making fun of her lips? You probably did that thinking she'd never see it. Who knows if she ever did? I notice there was never an apology for that....

Secondly I do stand by everything else I've ever written on here. Everything I've posted has been out of genuine concern. For our planet and for that precious son of yours. I've meant every single time I've said what you do is absolutely toxic for the environment. That the unnecessary amount of stuff you buy on a whim that's probably going to end up in landfill. That you need to stop sharing so many pictures of your son. Especially the pictures you've shared of him in the bath! And that you have encouraged this hoarding behaviour amongst your followers. At a time when we should be caring for our precious home. We only get one Earth... It's the breaking of lockdown rules. Random visits to the garden centre and letting your toddler touch everything in sight. We're supposed to be doing essential shopping only! Not bringing our whole family out for a day trip. How would you feel if one of you got Covid? And you should be taking extra care being pregnant!

You think people come in here and make comments out of pure jealousy, hatred and loneliness. Actually if you read some of the post they're made by real hardworking women. When one of us is feeling down, we all rally around to pick them back up again. I've seen people offering support both emotional and financial on here. We're cheerleaders for some of our members working on the frontline of the NHS. It really is real women supporting real women. Could you say the same when you post pregnancy photos at the same time your friend just happens to appearing on TV to promote her book?

Actually the reason people come here is because they're fed up with the lies and deception. The creating of polls to try and make your followers feel included when you've already gone ahead and bought or built the thing. It's the fakery and the prerecorded content. It's the weird cover ups that make no sense. It's persona you created of the little Essex's hair dresser that just got lucky when every single step has been well calculated by you and your husband with experience in sales. It's the very very obvious buying of followers all so you can get brands attention. I know you've got to spend money to make money... But come on....

I found this place initially because I just couldn't believe the amount of chemicals I was seeing being used on a daily basis. I did raise some concerns on Instagram but was instantly blocked. Actually seems to be a common theme that someone says that's not good and they're silenced. Or worse, set upon by your army of followers for having an opinion. I've seen people have their personal Instagram accounts attacked. People here have reported that even their husbands have been targeted. I've even seen someone bragging that they managed to find my account. Actually they haven't. They're harrasing the wrong person. My account is totally private as it should be because I'd never dream of exposing my son online like that. Let alone using him to make money.

Lastly, if you want to buy the big house in the country, just buy the bloody big house in the country. Nobody actually cares. What people care about is you lying about it. Telling your followers you love your house and would never change it. And then attaching a massive extension. Dropping hints about a utility room. It feels like you're taking your followers for fools. Is that really what you think of them? We've heard Jamie refer to them as your shoppers before. Is that honestly what you think of them? But let's be honest, who would stay put on a new build estate when they can afford something else? When my husband and I had pay increase the first thing we did was buy a bigger house! It's just what people do. No need to be all secretive about it.

I'll round it off there. You probably won't see this. Not in here at least if you honestly never visit. I'm sure someone will share it with you anyway.

I see there's already been a news article shared about this so you clearly got what you wanted out of posting it. You can go ahead and buy the big house in the country now...

All the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 296

1980 me

I've only found tattle this week thanks to the crazy hinchers and I'm loving it, I've been reading three threads every time I have a few minutes spare to my self which is usually on the loo.

Hinchers are trying to gaslight people here that they're evil/mentally unwell etc but people saying this are really not very bright. It's an essential part of a healthy society to question and sark at those in power. And these days that includes all these celebs on social media that are making millions by pretending they're friends when all they are is sellers of big unethical companies. There's no regulation on social media (i see you Sophie hiding you ad in sly ways) and tattle seems like part of an age of enlightenment. But individuals free rights and free speech are attempted to be curbed with silly things like #bekind where Instagram sellers favor an authoritarian regime. Concerning that they even think a gossip site should be shut down, what next - close all newspapers and magazines that they don't like? These people really lack forethought. Satire and snark was part of many ancient societies such as the Greeks. Tattle seems like a modern day version of that. Sorry if that tangent seems silly but it makes sense in my peanut brain!

I don't think tattle is trolling at all. Trolling would be doing something to someone like sending a message to their inbox or post box. I feel this describes tattle:

Sardonicism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be sardonic is to be disdainfully or cynically humorous, or scornfully mocking.[1][2] A form of wit or humour, being sardonic often involves expressing an uncomfortable truth in a clever and not necessarily malicious way, often with a degree of skepticism.[3]

Both the concept and the etymology of the word, while being of uncertain origin, appear to stem from the Mediterranean island of Sardinia.[4] The 10th-century Byzantine Greek encyclopedia Suda traces the word's earliest roots to the notion of grinning (Ancient Greek: σαίρω, romanized: sairō) in the face of danger, or curling one's lips back at evil.[5]

If you ever do comment / view / like hinch stuff do it on a anonymous account as the hinchers will go after anyone with all their venom that doesn't agree with them. Some of them are acting as if they're MI5 when there's someone a bit pathetic at home attacking random people and leaving vague threats to scare as if they're a mastermind. Absolute lying and deceitful hateful bellends that know nothing but think they're a genius. They're the ones saying to be kind but they're everything they proclaim to be against!

Anyway happy Friday all tattlers!

PS P&G have a rating of F! https://guide.ethical.org.au/company/?company=534 They test on animals, pollute with plastic, contribute to deforestation, use unsustainable palm oil and abuse labour laws.

Use vinegar, bicarb and essential oils to clean when water alone won't do it.

CRITICISM
Environment
Tissue sourcing
Environment
Palm oil sourcing
Environment
Plastic pollution
Environment
Delaying action on plastic pollution
Animals
Animal Testing
Business Ethics
33.1% in Newsweek Green Ranking 2017
Environment
Deforestation ranking
Environment
Palm oil from Wilmar
Environment
Unsustainable palm oil use
Environment
Labour abuses in Malaysia
Social
42.5% in conflict minerals rankings
Business Ethics
CEO Pay Ratio of 309:1

• Heart
Reactions: 153

Needacuppa

VIP Member
AND YOU FILMING AND LAUGHING WHILE, YOUR PIG OF A HUSBAND, HINCH, TOLD YOUR NEARLY 2 YEAR OLD SON, TO 'GO BACK FOR THE OTHER JUG' AFTER HE PRESSED A NIPPLE ON A NAKED LADY FIGURINE, WHEN GB WAS FIGHTING FOR MORE SAFEGUARDING FOR FEMALES FROM MEN ON THE STREETS, DESERVES A POST OF ITS OWN IN LARGE LETTERS!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 139

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
PSA : welcome lurkers sent over by Sophie herself. Before you make any judgements on who the bad guy is in this situation, take yourself to the top of the page, get cozy with a blanket and a wax melt and read the “wiki”, take it all in and then make your decision on this forum. Sophie doesn’t like us because we’ve seen through her and we see everything she does and collate it in one place for all to see. Let’s not forget, she’s told you all she was only a hairdresser for years and yet in episode 1 of her podcast, she’s finally admitted what she really is, an excellent saleswoman. I would guess there’s a cupboard, or two, in your own homes that are testament to her sales power.

• Heart
Reactions: 122

Sloppys

VIP Member
Haha Stacey Solomon has done the ultimate fuck you to hinch. She’s moving! A renovation project! Hinch will be absolutely seething tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
God she's getting boring 😴😴 I'm so fed up with this narrative of "find your happiness, try loving yourself cos you need it" etc etc.
I couldn't be more content as a married Mother of 3 with a lovely home and our health and happiness.
Just because I enjoy reading threads on a forum that out this woman for what she really is, doesn't make me unhappy with my own life. This is where she goes wrong... she thinks everyone who doesn't like her is just jealous. She couldn't be further from the truth. I wouldn't have her miserable life if you paid me!!!

You choose to put yourself out there to make your millions from social media, you take the criticism that comes with it. If you can't handle it... go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 108

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
‘Haven’t read here since 2019’
‘Women supporting women’
Proceeds to put a screenshot of tattle on her stories 🤣
Someone’s blaming us for her failures. Sorry SS has riled you up by having rising success in the spotlight while you blend in the grey, dull background.
You’re not angry at us Soph, you’re jealous 😉 hope that helps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Whoever that person is that’s saying people on here have children with different men!! I wonder how Soph would feel that you were using words like that to defend her when her so called best mate has 3 kids to 3 different men. Choose your words a bit more wisely and come up with a better defence next time. There’s nothing wrong with that at all by the way, have kids with whoever you want as long as they are loved and cared for I say🤷‍♀️I think maybe you need to go back and re-read Sophs words about women supporting women because that statement that you have made is what’s truly disgusting. Why are these people such hypocritical dickheads

• Heart
Reactions: 104

mammaof3

VIP Member
New thread title by @IrishCatlady

This thread is dedicated to @Lady B, a dear funny tattler who sadly passed away recently 💕
(Her thread posts have been removed so I can't select a funny anecdote by her - sorry)

Some of Hinch's antics.
Filmed herself putting on some The Ordinary face products, claimed she'd recently saw them on Marios IG, but failed to remember that last year she added a poll.
Bought a cot for nearly a grand.
Had some bespoke wardrobes fitted.
Bought gifted a £300 breast pump.
Ron has a new setting for his morning brotherly run.
She went for a walk to the park as CC2 isn't sitting right. Hiding her bump again, so the speculation is she has had the baby already, but maybe not.

Sophie doesn't have a middle name, she added it in her teens.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Let’s say it nice and clear for the sheep to understand.
The issue isn’t with an innocent toddler touching a statue’s breasts.
The issue is with Hinch filming him doing it for content whilst Jamie leers in the background telling the innocent child to go get the other jug.
Children explore innocently.
Parents have a role to model language and behaviour.

That’s the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Women supporting women? The same woman who has a massive platform and used it to tell people to turn off the news off the back of a young women being murdered on her way home? The same woman that deleted it and went on to post another picture of a candle whilst advertising her book in the background? The same woman who wouldn’t use her platform to perhaps share awareness of how she might raise her sons to respect women and educate them to how to make small differences to make women feel safe? Women supporting women my arse. As long as it’s women supporting her, that’s all she cares about. She has no idea what is going on in the world. All she’s done throughout the pandemic is spend, spend, spend. I’m lucky to have no financial worries, but I know people that have been massively affected by the fallout from Covid. All she’s done is bought plastic tat and taken it all to the dump and brag about it. All whilst people are trying their best to stay home so we can get out of this mess and they’re all going on a jolly to the garden centre. Rant over. Just shows how self absorbed she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Somerset girl

VIP Member
The irony of saying 'leave me and my family alone' when you plaster every part of your lives on the internet (and have made millions doing so). You can't have it both ways you absolute dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Still rattling on about women supporting women,here's a suggestion Sophie,when you're feeling low in the middle of the night create a tattle account and come chat to us.Someone's always listening....now that's support.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Do you know what's funny, these influencers taking to their stories to cry about Tattle posts is exactly how I found this site!! I had been DYING to talk about the shite I was seeing for so long.

Do they realise they are leading MORE people to Tattle?? Might as well make it an affiliate swipe up link 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 81