Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a toxic post implying I should support Sophie just because we both have a vagina! I do not support or stand by her very numerous deceitful, manipulative, lieing sales tactics she uses to run her business. I do not stand by her using her poor child who has no say in this as CONTENT every single day of his life so far. She has put herself in the limelight, she continues to push her narrative (whilst deleting any other opinion going to keep hers only) she controls what other companies do/have on their own Instagram's to suit her own agenda (deleting posts/pictures/comments).

I would fully support you if you were a kind genuine authentic honest business to support. But you are not a nice person despite the hype you try to build up in your echo chamber, and beyond rose tinted glasses of people you've hooked this is very clear and shines through.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I’ll say it again. Narcissistic influencers hate that they get talked about on sites like this and demand it gets taken down. However, would actors and singers demand that critics, reviewers and charts/imdb/box office figures/ticket sales get taken down or not spoken about because it’s not women lifting women? No. Because they understand that it’s part and parcel of their job. Most people in those situations are there for talent purposes and that is understood by those consuming their output.
But, if your job is sharing every detail of your life online people will have something to say about it especially if what you’re doing doesn’t involve any real talent or skill lets be honest here. You can surround yourself with hangers on in real life but you can’t expect everyone to think you’re the bees bleeping knees like the people who benefit from your fleecing of ordinary people do!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
oooh la la i think we’ve ruffled a few of grinches feathers after the house announcement last night 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
HAHAHAHA just watched the morning stories 🤣 well well well... confirms what we already knew that she reads here (did your bat tit crazy mother never teach you, ‘if you don’t like it, don’t look’).
But I’m howling. That first post just 100% tells me she is proper fucked off with SS. And she reads here every night, and she is fuming, absolutely fuming, that we know it will have pissed her off. And that whole post is literally just her trying to respond to us saying she isn’t jel, she’s happy for SS. Which is another grinch lie... but she’s added everything else in for context. God how FUNNY!

And just for the record Soffffff.... I don’t need forgiveness. My ways are not cruel. And I found my happiness years ago, and I’m still living my best life thank you very much! I will leave you and your family alone when you stop being such a nasty, greedy, lying bint. And yes, I probably do need to spend some time in the mirror loving myself 😂 but you know, my child comes first. So hair scraped up it is and off to feed the ducks. You don’t me, you don’t know any of us. So duck off back under the rock you crawled from eh darling?

Doesn’t read tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣 LOLtwatLOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She can't just let Stacey have a moment ever can she? Yet again she's turning the attention to herself.

Also how she has the absolute audacity to put that crap up about women when she put on 2 posts saying she didn't give a tit about the news when everyone was focused on Sarah Everard.

Reactions: 58
Typed in Mrs Grinch/Hinch and first search is tattle
She’s sending her army over hopefully they read & see how “she’s still learning” 🙄
You are a fully grown woman who has no relationship with your son you have sought this page out! People are entitled to opinions
Life is not all Disney music
Babies make mess
Husbands make mess
People are struggling we’re in a thing called a pandemic
Move that fat chicken strip away from the child & give him his own space he does not need to be included in everything he is a dog!!!!
Your oh poor me post shows the tide is turning against you!!!
PS really happy for SS but hinches post this morning reminds me of them jealous friends who have make it all about them heaven forbid anyone else be happy

Reactions: 41
She’s trying to gain sympathy by posting that... there’s gonna be some big reveal this week - baby or utility room - place you bets now!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Absolutely triggered this morning. If you don't like it DONT LOOK AT IT
Exactly, all the 'I don't read here' bull crap, when she obviously always has, if you don't like negativity then don't put yourself out there but the call of fame and money is all they're both interested in 🙄

Reactions: 12
What a toxic post implying I should support Sophie just because we both have a vagina! I do not support or stand by her very numerous deceitful, manipulative, lieing sales tactics she uses to run her business. I do not stand by her using her poor child who has no say in this as CONTENT every single day of his life so far. She has put herself in the limelight, she continues to push her narrative (whilst deleting any other opinion going to keep hers only) she controls what other companies do/have on their own Instagram's to suit her own agenda (deleting posts/pictures/comments).

I would fully support you if you were a kind genuine authentic honest business to support. But you are not a nice person despite the hype you try to build up in your echo chamber, and beyond rose tinted glasses of people you've hooked this is very clear and shines through.
I can't stand this women support women shite! It's basically telling women to shut up and support someone automatically!

Reactions: 43
In terms of word salad, Farrah Abraham from teen mom has top trumps on her Twitter. I've never seen someone with such a poor grasp of the English language when it's their first language.
Yes, i used to watch teen mom and her basic english is shocking uses the wrong words constantly she doesnt even make sense half of the time im sure she home schooled her daughter too 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
I really really hope stace truly didn't tell anyone about her new house including sopha, and now sophas utility room click and its done reveal is gonna fall flat like a soggy soufflé.

I can't stand this women support women shite! It's basically telling women to shut up and support someone automatically!
Exactly, she should stfu and stop telling women how to feel, think and act, just cos it's coming from another woman, it doesn't make it any less toxic.

• Haha
How raging is she that Stacey’s got a forever home with fields galore and she’s trying to get sympathy 🙄 we’re probably gonna have an influx of new members we should all maybe share some of our most memorable reasons for why we don’t agree with what hinch does and make clear this isn’t a trolling forum it’s a forum where we discuss the nature of her malpractice and why we don’t buy her BS.

like the time when she spent over a year encouraging her “hinchers” to douse the entire sort furnishings from their homes including their sofas, curtains, radiators, rugs, skirting boards and many more, in a concoction of fabric softer and water. Hinch stopped doing this when she got into a contract with p&g but never once did she ever come on her stories and tell her followers to stop doing it. Never once did she tell her followers just how dangerous it could be to spray the entire contents of a house in a flammable substance and then finish of your cleaning by lighting tea lights.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Morning all ☀

Can't keep up with all these threads! In celebration of Princess Maldon reading tattle for the first time since the dark ages, I suggest we have a 10 min bot hunt to celebrate 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my god she’s SO embarrassing 😩

She is absolutely nuts. Constantly lying about her life, her son, her dog, her house yet we’re the ones who aren’t happy? You’re the one that needs to look in the mirror Soph and learn to be grateful for what you have instead of incessantly trying to change things. Time to step away now I think because you quite clearly cannot handle what putting your life out into the public brings.

• Heart
Just leaving this here for the newbies:

READ THE WIKI, welcome to tattle, a safe space to call out influencencers without being cancelled or trolled for not following the status quo. Enjoy x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
'You too find your happiness'

Patronising much :rolleyes: twit. SO passive aggressive.
But I'm happy, apart from chronic pain and wishing I had more money, I don't live my life for instagram and 4 million people. I have achieved and have been through quite a bit, that soph could never handle in a million years, which im sure is the same for many others. My children are happy and doing well, the one has had many hurdles with her health and development, but she's where she needs to be. We saw yesterday how Jamie held Ronnie and Henry back for her montage, she has been doing this for just under a year now, what a sad and pathetic way to live! The same routine everyday, the phone in her hand recording every minute of Ronnies life and posting to millions of people, the approval she desperately seeks from her fans, the bragging and ego boosting, bringing out a memoir with no actual achievement, unable to leave the house not because of anxiety but I reckon she is terrified of her own deranged fans. The seeking celeb mates and doing everything she can to get as much money and fame, at the expense of her own son! I hope this is the end for her, not just because I want to see her downfall, but because I want Ronnie to have a happy childhood without a phone in his face!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, i used to watch teen mom and her basic english is shocking uses the wrong words constantly she doesnt even make sense half of the time im sure she home schooled her daughter too 🙈😂
She's an absolute nutcase, bit like someone else....

Reactions: 3
People have an opinion because she has put her life for all to see. I've said it once and I'll say it again opinion does not equal trolling. She needs to educate herself on what trolling and online bullying is instead of trying to push that Tattle is a site for trolls.

I'm very happy within myself and my life. I don't feel the need to to have a showroom house where my children can't play or make a mess. My children aren't robotic gram puppets and cash cows. I don't have pound signs in my eyes. My kids see me without my phone and not everything is filmed for the gram! I'll take a few photos on trips out but that's mainly for our memories.

She lies, manipulates and tries to make out her life is perfect and why does she do that because she isn't happy with what she sees, she isn't happy with her life or herself. She can convince herself all she likes but the obsession with her life being perfect shows how unhappy she is. She comes across like a mean girl, like she hasn't grown up and lives in fantasy land. I work with a woman like that and she can’t deal with any criticism or being told no, and she is hard to work with, I'd imagine Sophie is similar.

Women supporting women again used in the wrong context, when she would be the first to tear a woman down and goes on about teaching girls to love themselves well act on it then instead of posting silly immature "cuppa thoughts" do something that makes a real difference. Look at what trolling is, educate yourself! I don't wish her any harm I just want her to be honest 😅

For me, strong women don't lie or manipulate. That's what does it for me. If she could answer me one thing is why isn't she truthful? Answers on a postcard please Soph! 😏

Right I need to go make a cuppa after all that!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.