Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was 5th March so she’s been saving it for a while!

Thread #346, post 179.
Someone posted it in a Mrs hinch group this week, that's how she's seen it.

That person is the troll bringing it to her attention.

If she keeps sharing her life online people will have opinions. She's lucky it's tucked away on a website that she would have to go out of her way to read.

If you're a celb with millions of followers and seek out bad comments that's on her!

I hope she finds happiness. I forgive her for lashing out at the tattlers here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
That picture she's shared is funny & even the sheep would have to agree, it's them that miss her when she goes on her days off or deep rests. It's her own actions that lead them to believe they are friends so if that post was meant to get sympathy I think she's used the wrong one. Also 'stumbled across' duck off sofa 'if you don't like ittt, don't look at itt!'

Reactions: 24
Anyone found the original post? It’s @GossipBug ’s but it must be a really old one!
No it was a few weeks ago, but she just happened to stumble across it??? Maybe she's bringing out a burn book and screen shotting our messages and it will come free with a vodoo doll.
She is taking it out on us, because she is having a paddy over Stacey's new cottage, wedding and tv show. Like when I tell my 3 year old she can't have any more birthday cake, because she's had some already, but her sister can because she hasn't had any, she's not happy about it, so trashes the house and whacks her sister!
Most people aren't bothered about her having a baby, she's done it once, the lead up, the secrecy, the ott reveals, banging on about the nursery and her expensive purchases, have all been long drawn out because she has no other content. When she has the baby she will have alot of engagement for a few weeks until they get bored of it.
Sorry soph but most people are living in the real world with real life problems and dont give a toss what colour you paint your nursery!

Reactions: 44
Omg she’s fuming 😂😂😂
Why does she even address it if she’s soooo happy?
All this rage is because of Stacey trumping her. Using tattle as deflection. What a dick
This 🙌🙌🙌

also don’t think they will be friends when Stacey moves

Reactions: 18
Poor soph cannot handle Stacey doing better than her. Guarantee that’s the only reason she’s pissed off but using tattle as the excuse. If she can’t take criticism then she should stop going online. Not everyone is going to like her and she needs to realise that before spitting her dummy out and wanting everyone to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 35
She’ll be running off to mummy’s today. Mum says I’m amazing, mum says I’m the best, mum says I’m a pwetty pwincess

• Haha
Reactions: 45
PSA : welcome lurkers sent over by Sophie herself. Before you make any judgements on who the bad guy is in this situation, take yourself to the top of the page, get cozy with a blanket and a wax melt and read the “wiki”, take it all in and then make your decision on this forum. Sophie doesn’t like us because we’ve seen through her and we see everything she does and collate it in one place for all to see. Let’s not forget, she’s told you all she was only a hairdresser for years and yet in episode 1 of her podcast, she’s finally admitted what she really is, an excellent saleswoman. I would guess there’s a cupboard, or two, in your own homes that are testament to her sales power.

• Heart
Reactions: 122
I bet that passive aggressive morning word salad makes stace feel like tit for having the audacity to share her happiness, it's like being teenagers and having to deal with ur mates jealous strop when u get new clothes, boyfriend, car etc, she just can't be like I'm happy for Stacey, gotta make it all about how it's affected her.

Reactions: 40
I’ve been AWOL from these threads but WOW. Hi Soph.

‘She stumbled across this online’...

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If i was in the media either celeb/insta “celeb and i knew there was a “website supposedly full of hate” i wouldnt search it and read all a out myself. I would enjoy my life, my family, loved ones and friends and live my life. You do this to yourself for searching for hate messages and then putting it on your feed so you get flooded with “your so kind i love you” reassurance messages.
If i knew i wasnt liked by some people, i wouldnt go looking for the hate and waste time. Ild use that time to spend on the people who look up, like me and praise me
Your just sending people to this site to read the real you. And for your “supporters” they are pooring more hate in the world than us. I put a comment on daily mail once, no hate just replied to someone about the dangers of mixing chemicals out of real concern and i was then set on by a few “hinchers” telling me im a tattler, im ugly my life must be tit, go to hell/die etc.

Sophie if your reading this, your fans told me to go to hell and to die all because i told then to be CAREFUL!!!!! Now that is bullying and trolling as its worse!!!!! Do you support that, do you think that is ok to do????

All i said was please dont mix chemicals its dangerous, my auntie is a eye nurse and has seen the effects of accidental chemical spilage in eyes or chemical reactions. Crazy crazy people, thats trolling at its finest. I wasnt even on tattle, had no idea of it but them calling me it made me look for it to see what a tattler meant and found these threads. I read what i have been thinking, concern and calling out a liar

Last edited:
Reactions: 62
I love it when influenzas ‘stumble’ across these threads online.

Don’t lie; you were looking for your own hype.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does anyone know what the screen shot she posted on here is referring to or am I just being really dim??? I don’t get it 🤣

Reactions: 9
Jesus she doesn't half like to be melodramatic. 😆

Social media is like the biggest reality TV show ever, then turned up to 11. The post wasn't even bad, the kind of thing you'd say when people on a reality TV show are dull 🤷‍♀️

People always have and always will have opinions on public figures and discuss them, unless you live in North Korea where that gets you killed. 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 56
“Just stumbled across online”
In the middle of a thread from the past month, she’d have to Google her own name to see shite like this why is she trying to make out she just randomly falls on stuff online so innocently whilst browsing dunelm grey shades 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Heaven forbid other people have different opinions to her, or even don’t like her! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not everyone in life is going to like you Soph, you can’t buy people’s opinions like you can followers! especially when you do stupid tit day in and out and constantly lie. Instead of constantly sitting on insta/tattle why don’t you get off you’re phone and spend time with your family! 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder why she never seems to post the main topics of discussion here, how she deceives people:
the fish
the pre records
the reversing of videos
the continuity errors
the covididiot call outs

Did I miss any guyssssss, feel free to send me inboxes telling me what I missed....atb.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone in the FB group added the text. I honestly think they're her biggest troll doctoring it like that and then trying their best to get it to her attention! Or they're very thick!!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.