Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love supporting women and cheerleading us all on. But you know I support women who are authentic and who themselves build each other up. Hinch can't put herself in that category surely? With how she constructs this false narrative on social media, promotes expensive products to her fans who can't afford it, breaks lockdown rules over and over, has promoted unsafe cleaning practices and totally ignored it when a lady DIED from mixing chemicals and uploaded a story with the song "I can't breathe". Doesn't fully declare ads or gifted products. The list is endless. We aren't trolls, sure I'm sure there are trolls out there, but we just see through your bullshit and we've had enough. In fact a lot of us used to be fans until we woke up.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Ooooh did you have a good catch up on here last night whilst you put your cleaning pre records on? Can’t keep away can you hinchy? If you don’t like ittttt then don’t read ittttt 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well if we're all forgiven that makes everything better doesn't it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
God she's getting boring 😴😴 I'm so fed up with this narrative of "find your happiness, try loving yourself cos you need it" etc etc.
I couldn't be more content as a married Mother of 3 with a lovely home and our health and happiness.
Just because I enjoy reading threads on a forum that out this woman for what she really is, doesn't make me unhappy with my own life. This is where she goes wrong... she thinks everyone who doesn't like her is just jealous. She couldn't be further from the truth. I wouldn't have her miserable life if you paid me!!!

You choose to put yourself out there to make your millions from social media, you take the criticism that comes with it. If you can't handle it... go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 108
Why are her surfaces always clean when she does her idiot Hinching? My kitchen worktops have coco pops all over them, last nights takeaway spilt (perhaps I’m just a dirty witch) & spilt coffee too, my washing needs taking upstairs & putting away, my bathroom is a tit tip & I need to vacuum, she is not relatable whatsoever, I’ve dossed about this morning after working all week, been colouring in with my granddaughter (very proud of my picture 😂) they come across as such lazy fuckos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I didn't think the post she shared was that bad!

But l think she has been waiting for the perfect time to bring Tattle up again and with SS new house, the time is now...

Reactions: 52
Oooh someones rattled hinches cage this morning, can't be us as she doesn't read here! Shes so taking out on the trolls! Stacey has a tv show, wedding and new house, hinch has the sane dull content everyday. Time to log off hun! Probably the best thing you could do for your beautiful family!!
Perfectly said although you forgot that she DOES have a podcast! That must be worth something even if it’s shared with her twit of a husband.

Reactions: 7
Maybe someone should tell her to look after her beautiful family like we're all told rather than spending time on here? Maybe that weirdo insta page is actually her?

Reactions: 41
I didn't think the post she shared was that bad!

But l think she has been waiting for the perfect time to bring Tattle up again and with SS new house, the time is now...
Ensures a couple of online articles doesn’t it, not that she’d ever compete with SS on media coverage...

Reactions: 14
Morning Soph. Probably not the best idea encouraging people to come here and see all your lies exposed but you do you!

You wanted this fame, you know you mislead people, you don't have a god given right that everyone has to love you. Maybe if you were more honest about things and took on board some of the genuine issues people have with you outlined here (and other places) you wouldn't generate so many threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Attention seeking at its finest
Won’t let your “best friend” who you’ve met face to face less than 10 times - have the spotlight will you.
With friends like her who needs enemies!

Reactions: 47
Why hasn't she exposed us then? The pic is taken from tattle. She normally exposes trolls, sits back and let's the army attack them, why not expose and mention tattle soph? Is because you know people will see you for what you are? 🤔

Reactions: 50
God she's getting boring 😴😴 I'm so fed up with this narrative of "find your happiness, try loving yourself cos you need it" etc etc.
I couldn't be more content as a married Mother of 3 with a lovely home and our health and happiness.
Just because I enjoy reading threads on a forum that out this woman for what she really is, doesn't make me unhappy with my own life. This is where she goes wrong... she thinks everyone who doesn't like her is just jealous. She couldn't be further from the truth. I wouldn't have her miserable life if you paid me!!!

You choose to put yourself out there to make your millions from social media, you take the criticism that comes with it. If you can't handle it... go away!
👏👏 exactly!!! Calling you out on your tit Soph, is because we actually question things like intelligent people, unlike your arse licking sheep. Not because we're unhappy and the classic JeAlOuS 🤢

Reactions: 18
So she's trying to blame people here and say we're the unhinged ones 😆

That post is hardly horrific, hinch shares her life for entertainment and it's telling her to do something entertaining! What is horrific is she's sharing her child's life online to make money and there's no regulations to protect minors from exploitation!

She's looking to blame others rather than accept the truth!

Reactions: 43
Unfortunately I think she’s on course for a breakdown, she’s really erratic with her behaviour, crazy cleaning at 8pm. I think for her own health she needs to turn insta off and get some serious help. It all screams I need help or I’m not getting what I need.

Reactions: 47
Anyone found the original post? It’s @GossipBug ’s but it must be a really old one!
March the 5th so she’s had that screenshot on her phone from then...just waiting to use it. Why would you go out of your way to read let alone keep on your phone gossip about Yourself from people you apparently don’t care about

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.