Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @IrishCatlady

This thread is dedicated to @Lady B, a dear funny tattler who sadly passed away recently 💕
(Her thread posts have been removed so I can't select a funny anecdote by her - sorry)

Some of Hinch's antics.
Filmed herself putting on some The Ordinary face products, claimed she'd recently saw them on Marios IG, but failed to remember that last year she added a poll.
Bought a cot for nearly a grand.
Had some bespoke wardrobes fitted.
Bought gifted a £300 breast pump.
Ron has a new setting for his morning brotherly run.
She went for a walk to the park as CC2 isn't sitting right. Hiding her bump again, so the speculation is she has had the baby already, but maybe not.

Sophie doesn't have a middle name, she added it in her teens.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
New thread title by @IrishCatlady

This thread is dedicated to @Lady B, a dear funny tattler who sadly passed away recently 💕
(Her thread posts have been removed so I can't select a funny anecdote by her - sorry)

Some of Hinch's antics.
Filmed herself putting on some The Ordinary face products, claimed she'd recently saw them on Marios IG, but failed to remember that last year she added a poll.
Bought a cot for nearly a grand.
Had some bespoke wardrobes fitted.
Bought gifted a £300 breast pump.
Ron has a new setting for his morning brotherly run.
She went for a walk to the park as CC2 isn't sitting right. Hiding her bump again, so the speculation is she has had the baby already, but maybe not.

Sophie doesn't have a middle name, she added it in her teens.
Dear god she’s she’s getting worse! No real world for her!

Reactions: 5
I’m not sticking up for them AT ALL because obviously he is mollycoddled beyond belief and doesn’t seem like he has much freedom to explore as a toddler should.
I do want to add though that I probably appear that way from the outside looking in. My little boy is 1 and a half, so not masses much younger than Ronnie is, but he has mild haemophilia A. He bruises very easily and any bad cut is a possible trip to the hospital as his blood doesn’t clot the way it should (factor 8 deficiency). I just hate that this is probably how some people would internally judge me, as I hold my little boy on things/hover around him because I want to catch him when I can.
We were in a play area a couple of weeks ago and he fell on a little play frame bridge and ended up with a bad nose bleed and I was right behind him, just couldn’t catch him in time so now I’m even more cautious😔

I’d hate that somebody might see me playing with my boy in the park and think “jeez give him some room” I WANT to desperately 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I was just thinking this 🤣 nice too fast... I’ve been blocked by her as I left a few questions on podcast.. nothing nasty but I don’t think she liked it..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not sticking up for them AT ALL because obviously he is mollycoddled beyond belief and doesn’t seem like he has much freedom to explore as a toddler should.
I do want to add though that I probably appear that way from the outside looking in. My little boy is 1 and a half, so not masses much younger than Ronnie is, but he has mild haemophilia A. He bruises very easily and any bad cut is a possible trip to the hospital as his blood doesn’t clot the way it should (factor 8 deficiency). I just hate that this is probably how some people would internally judge me, as I hold my little boy on things/hover around him because I want to catch him when I can.
We were in a play area a couple of weeks ago and he fell on a little play frame bridge and ended up with a bad nose bleed and I was right behind him, just couldn’t catch him in time so now I’m even more cautious😔

I’d hate that somebody might see me playing with my boy in the park and think “jeez give him some room” I WANT to desperately 😩

I would guess you give him freedom (so to speak) in the house though. Rondon doesn’t get anything, he always either got the claw or Jamie watching him, FredaYahoo or he’s knocked out on Piriton

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've only found tattle this week thanks to the crazy hinchers and I'm loving it, I've been reading three threads every time I have a few minutes spare to my self which is usually on the loo.

Hinchers are trying to gaslight people here that they're evil/mentally unwell etc but people saying this are really not very bright. It's an essential part of a healthy society to question and sark at those in power. And these days that includes all these celebs on social media that are making millions by pretending they're friends when all they are is sellers of big unethical companies. There's no regulation on social media (i see you Sophie hiding you ad in sly ways) and tattle seems like part of an age of enlightenment. But individuals free rights and free speech are attempted to be curbed with silly things like #bekind where Instagram sellers favor an authoritarian regime. Concerning that they even think a gossip site should be shut down, what next - close all newspapers and magazines that they don't like? These people really lack forethought. Satire and snark was part of many ancient societies such as the Greeks. Tattle seems like a modern day version of that. Sorry if that tangent seems silly but it makes sense in my peanut brain!

I don't think tattle is trolling at all. Trolling would be doing something to someone like sending a message to their inbox or post box. I feel this describes tattle:

Sardonicism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be sardonic is to be disdainfully or cynically humorous, or scornfully mocking.[1][2] A form of wit or humour, being sardonic often involves expressing an uncomfortable truth in a clever and not necessarily malicious way, often with a degree of skepticism.[3]

Both the concept and the etymology of the word, while being of uncertain origin, appear to stem from the Mediterranean island of Sardinia.[4] The 10th-century Byzantine Greek encyclopedia Suda traces the word's earliest roots to the notion of grinning (Ancient Greek: σαίρω, romanized: sairō) in the face of danger, or curling one's lips back at evil.[5]

If you ever do comment / view / like hinch stuff do it on a anonymous account as the hinchers will go after anyone with all their venom that doesn't agree with them. Some of them are acting as if they're MI5 when there's someone a bit pathetic at home attacking random people and leaving vague threats to scare as if they're a mastermind. Absolute lying and deceitful hateful bellends that know nothing but think they're a genius. They're the ones saying to be kind but they're everything they proclaim to be against!

Anyway happy Friday all tattlers!

PS P&G have a rating of F! https://guide.ethical.org.au/company/?company=534 They test on animals, pollute with plastic, contribute to deforestation, use unsustainable palm oil and abuse labour laws.

Use vinegar, bicarb and essential oils to clean when water alone won't do it.

CRITICISM
Environment
Tissue sourcing
Environment
Palm oil sourcing
Environment
Plastic pollution
Environment
Delaying action on plastic pollution
Animals
Animal Testing
Business Ethics
33.1% in Newsweek Green Ranking 2017
Environment
Deforestation ranking
Environment
Palm oil from Wilmar
Environment
Unsustainable palm oil use
Environment
Labour abuses in Malaysia
Social
42.5% in conflict minerals rankings
Business Ethics
CEO Pay Ratio of 309:1

• Heart
Reactions: 153
I would guess you give him freedom (so to speak) in the house though. Rondon doesn’t get anything, he always either got the claw or Jamie watching him, FredaYahoo or he’s knocked out on Piriton
The claw😂😂 yes he does get to run around a lot more at home. I was a nervous wreck when he got mobile though because we have hard flooring and any time he fell it wasn’t on the foam play mat🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Still can’t get over the fact she had fake turf laid and didn’t bother to have it all the same level... along with BS everyone as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh c’mon guys, of course she’ll be using the Elvie breast pumps but every drop of boob juice will be fed to the dog. The newborn will be on formula.
Mutley is better treated than Ron so the new baby won’t be any exception. God helps us when it dies!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is literally no room for veg to grow with the amount of tacky crap she's got in that "veg patch"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
More tat in HER favourite part of the garden. You couldn’t plant a seed in there never mind vegetables. LESS IS MORE you greedy grabby mare. It’s Ron’s garden let him enjoy it
It’s not his garden though is it, because he’s 2 and he doesn’t give a tit about tiny plastic ornaments shoved into a bit of soil, in a sleeper bed that he can’t even reach. I don’t know what the purpose of the ‘veg patch’ is because it is neither function nor beauty as far as I can see. Just another place to put MORE THINGS.

At least he’s got that little play area of the garden I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
More tat in HER favourite part of the garden. You couldn’t plant a seed in there never mind vegetables. LESS IS MORE you greedy grabby mare. It’s Ron’s garden let him enjoy it
Where's the tomato plant gone Soph? With it producing such marvellous Tesco Salad Tomatoes I would have hoped you would nurture it!

• Haha
Reactions: 78
The claw😂😂 yes he does get to run around a lot more at home. I was a nervous wreck when he got mobile though because we have hard flooring and any time he fell it wasn’t on the foam play mat🤦🏻‍♀️

‘But falling on the playmat is no fun’ is what babies seem to think because my niece and nephew were the same 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is literally no room for veg to grow with the amount of tacky crap she's got in that "veg patch"
I’m sure she’s overly obsessive on it because it’s called “Ronnie veg patch” not sophas.
It’s like that kid in school that always had to have what you were playing with-just because.

Reactions: 10
Better late than never, just found 10 minutes at work to add last nights nursery additions to the running tally, I’m going to have to come up with a better method of keeping a note as I can’t screenshot the entire thing anymore so apologies for the display, new subtotal doesn’t include the cost of the space tidy anyone care to throw me reasonable suggestions on a cost? I thought £1k but didn’t want to go in too high, or low as the case may be... 🙈 also doesn’t include the grey and white basket, still trying to find that.

edit to add: I also thought the clothes looked large for “newborn”.....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.