Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What’s going on!

Couldn’t help but notice SS sharing the bedmaking video, openly saying it’s a reversed video.
Is that shade or just coincidence?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Better late than never, just found 10 minutes at work to add last nights nursery additions to the running tally, I’m going to have to come up with a better method of keeping a note as I can’t screenshot the entire thing anymore so apologies for the display, new subtotal doesn’t include the cost of the space tidy anyone care to throw me reasonable suggestions on a cost? I thought £1k but didn’t want to go in too high, or low as the case may be... 🙈 also doesn’t include the grey and white basket, still trying to find that.

edit to add: I also thought the clothes looked large for “newborn”.....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Han56789

not going to lie, it’s not that deep. He’s a toddler, who is used to boobs from breastfeeding. His dad was making a little crack and I think you’ve overreacted.
Children soak up what they’re told. If his father is encouraging him to do this, he will reenact the behaviour to please his father and grow up thinking the behaviour is funny and ok to do. Look up Bandura’s bobo doll experiment and come back to us.
Also, it is spelled “horrendous”

• Haha
  • Heart

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Hi Soph. I see you've finally admitted you do read here! I can tell you for sure that I am truly content and happy having once been a fan and sucked in to buying tonnes of products and chemicals I didn't need... Then spending hours scrubbing my house and not spending time with my husband. Once I realised you were actually just a salesperson, I found tattle and the rest is history. I'm in a much better place mentally not obsessing over cleaning.

I for one am not a troll and I'm not jealous of you. I am the first to cheer women on, but I'm sorry actions have consequences. You can't lie and bullshit your way through life and expect everyone to bow down to you. You say we're trolls, yet you have been known to send horrible messages to people who don't agree with you, finding out their children's names, husband's names, trying to ruin their businesses, or sharing their names and setting your Hinchers on them. You are the biggest troll going. You can't hack the fact some people can see through you and I'm sorry, but that's on you not us. You are also clearly seeking it out, if you don't like it 1) don't read it 2) don't lie all the time!!!

• Heart

Chickenstrip

SCREAMING welcome new members 👋 before you take your queens side please take a moment to read through some of our posts exposing the lies and the ways she rinses and takes advantage of people that are already struggling for money and join us in not supporting her multi million pound life style x ATV

• Heart

Therealist

VIP Member
Omg she’s fuming 😂😂😂
Why does she even address it if she’s soooo happy?
All this rage is because of Stacey trumping her. Using tattle as deflection. What a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Han56789

That Hincher saying we have many children by different men... I just spat out my coffee!! 😂😂😂 that was the most hilarious thing

• Haha
D

Deleted member

If this site was that bad she'd name and shame it. But she's showing one message out of context and hidden the site name on purpose and there's no text to Google for people to find it for themselves!

Manipulation at it's finest.

• Heart

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Ps SS house is gorgeous!! Loads of land for the boys and the dogs to play around on. Can just see SS and JS living it up in tweed and wellies, getting mucky and then cosying up in front of a log fire. She’s done well from being a single mum, she’s put the graft in and so has JS and I don’t feel envious at all. Not like Grinch that just sits in her arse most of the day getting everything handed to her on a plate.

Seeing Stacy's cottage has absolutely made my day!! I would give anything to see Hinch's reaction. I think there's more to come from good old Stacy this year - first the house, then the wedding and finally, I bet, a baby girl. Three massive slaps in her 'bestie's' face 🤣🤣🤣
Waiting for the Hinch comment ‘It’s beautiful bubs, I just knew when you showed me the pictures of it that it’d all work out for you! It’s such a great feeling finding your forever house and renovating is so much fun!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
D

Deleted member

Only found tattle this week and finally got round to creating an account!

That billboard above a dead cinema floored me. Anyone that gets so happy seeing a millionaire having an advert by evil companies like Amazon needs their head checking mate! I'm more excited to see a billboard for a mars bar or something that actually sparks joy!!

All the best, bekond!

Love it here already

• Haha
  • Heart

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
HAHAHAHA just watched the morning stories 🤣 well well well... confirms what we already knew that she reads here (did your bat shit crazy mother never teach you, ‘if you don’t like it, don’t look’).
But I’m howling. That first post just 100% tells me she is proper fucked off with SS. And she reads here every night, and she is fuming, absolutely fuming, that we know it will have pissed her off. And that whole post is literally just her trying to respond to us saying she isn’t jel, she’s happy for SS. Which is another grinch lie... but she’s added everything else in for context. God how FUNNY!

And just for the record Soffffff.... I don’t need forgiveness. My ways are not cruel. And I found my happiness years ago, and I’m still living my best life thank you very much! I will leave you and your family alone when you stop being such a nasty, greedy, lying bint. And yes, I probably do need to spend some time in the mirror loving myself 😂 but you know, my child comes first. So hair scraped up it is and off to feed the ducks. You don’t me, you don’t know any of us. So fuck off back under the rock you crawled from eh darling?

Doesn’t read tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣 LOLtwatLOL

• Haha
  • Heart

JustAFacade

I've only found tattle this week thanks to the crazy hinchers and I'm loving it, I've been reading three threads every time I have a few minutes spare to my self which is usually on the loo.

Hinchers are trying to gaslight people here that they're evil/mentally unwell etc but people saying this are really not very bright. It's an essential part of a healthy society to question and sark at those in power. And these days that includes all these celebs on social media that are making millions by pretending they're friends when all they are is sellers of big unethical companies. There's no regulation on social media (i see you Sophie hiding you ad in sly ways) and tattle seems like part of an age of enlightenment. But individuals free rights and free speech are attempted to be curbed with silly things like #bekind where Instagram sellers favor an authoritarian regime. Concerning that they even think a gossip site should be shut down, what next - close all newspapers and magazines that they don't like? These people really lack forethought. Satire and snark was part of many ancient societies such as the Greeks. Tattle seems like a modern day version of that. Sorry if that tangent seems silly but it makes sense in my peanut brain!

I don't think tattle is trolling at all. Trolling would be doing something to someone like sending a message to their inbox or post box. I feel this describes tattle:

Sardonicism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be sardonic is to be disdainfully or cynically humorous, or scornfully mocking.[1][2] A form of wit or humour, being sardonic often involves expressing an uncomfortable truth in a clever and not necessarily malicious way, often with a degree of skepticism.[3]

Both the concept and the etymology of the word, while being of uncertain origin, appear to stem from the Mediterranean island of Sardinia.[4] The 10th-century Byzantine Greek encyclopedia Suda traces the word's earliest roots to the notion of grinning (Ancient Greek: σαίρω, romanized: sairō) in the face of danger, or curling one's lips back at evil.[5]

If you ever do comment / view / like hinch stuff do it on a anonymous account as the hinchers will go after anyone with all their venom that doesn't agree with them. Some of them are acting as if they're MI5 when there's someone a bit pathetic at home attacking random people and leaving vague threats to scare as if they're a mastermind. Absolute lying and deceitful hateful bellends that know nothing but think they're a genius. They're the ones saying to be kind but they're everything they proclaim to be against!

Anyway happy Friday all tattlers!

PS P&G have a rating of F! https://guide.ethical.org.au/company/?company=534 They test on animals, pollute with plastic, contribute to deforestation, use unsustainable palm oil and abuse labour laws.

Use vinegar, bicarb and essential oils to clean when water alone won't do it.

CRITICISM
Environment
Tissue sourcing
Environment
Palm oil sourcing
Environment
Plastic pollution
Environment
Delaying action on plastic pollution
Animals
Animal Testing
Business Ethics
33.1% in Newsweek Green Ranking 2017
Environment
Deforestation ranking
Environment
Palm oil from Wilmar
Environment
Unsustainable palm oil use
Environment
Labour abuses in Malaysia
Social
42.5% in conflict minerals rankings
Business Ethics
CEO Pay Ratio of 309:1
It’s funny. I only found this site because I criticised her and someone called me a tattler, I was like wtf? THEYRE all insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

HannahF

If i was in the media either celeb/insta “celeb and i knew there was a “website supposedly full of hate” i wouldnt search it and read all a out myself. I would enjoy my life, my family, loved ones and friends and live my life. You do this to yourself for searching for hate messages and then putting it on your feed so you get flooded with “your so kind i love you” reassurance messages.
If i knew i wasnt liked by some people, i wouldnt go looking for the hate and waste time. Ild use that time to spend on the people who look up, like me and praise me
Your just sending people to this site to read the real you. And for your “supporters” they are pooring more hate in the world than us. I put a comment on daily mail once, no hate just replied to someone about the dangers of mixing chemicals out of real concern and i was then set on by a few “hinchers” telling me im a tattler, im ugly my life must be shit, go to hell/die etc.

Sophie if your reading this, your fans told me to go to hell and to die all because i told then to be CAREFUL!!!!! Now that is bullying and trolling as its worse!!!!! Do you support that, do you think that is ok to do????

All i said was please dont mix chemicals its dangerous, my auntie is a eye nurse and has seen the effects of accidental chemical spilage in eyes or chemical reactions. Crazy crazy people, thats trolling at its finest. I wasnt even on tattle, had no idea of it but them calling me it made me look for it to see what a tattler meant and found these threads. I read what i have been thinking, concern and calling out a liar

Last edited:

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
AND YOU FILMING AND LAUGHING WHILE, YOUR PIG OF A HUSBAND, HINCH, TOLD YOUR NEARLY 2 YEAR OLD SON, TO 'GO BACK FOR THE OTHER JUG' AFTER HE PRESSED A NIPPLE ON A NAKED LADY FIGURINE, WHEN GB WAS FIGHTING FOR MORE SAFEGUARDING FOR FEMALES FROM MEN ON THE STREETS, DESERVES A POST OF ITS OWN IN LARGE LETTERS!!!!
o_O wow, so Stacey is teaching Rex to count meanwhile this pair are re-affirming to their child that the female body is for groping and laughing at 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

Gennie19

VIP Member
Thought I would share a little throwback for newbies or anyone who missed it as an example of why we don’t believe a word she says.
She was caught out last year in November when she posted the below story but at the same time she posted it my friend was walking her dog at Maldon prom and saw Ronnie with Mad Freda in a park with no Hinch or Inch in site. She walked back past them abit later and it was still just the two of them. My friend is a Hinch fan and was confused as to why she was lying on her stories 🤦🏻‍♀️

AC125303-D94E-4B3E-8434-0945306C3145.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Women supporting women? The same woman who has a massive platform and used it to tell people to turn off the news off the back of a young women being murdered on her way home? The same woman that deleted it and went on to post another picture of a candle whilst advertising her book in the background? The same woman who wouldn’t use her platform to perhaps share awareness of how she might raise her sons to respect women and educate them to how to make small differences to make women feel safe? Women supporting women my arse. As long as it’s women supporting her, that’s all she cares about. She has no idea what is going on in the world. All she’s done throughout the pandemic is spend, spend, spend. I’m lucky to have no financial worries, but I know people that have been massively affected by the fallout from Covid. All she’s done is bought plastic tat and taken it all to the dump and brag about it. All whilst people are trying their best to stay home so we can get out of this mess and they’re all going on a jolly to the garden centre. Rant over. Just shows how self absorbed she is.
Let’s not forget her laughing at Jamie telling Ronnie to “go for the other jug” when he touched the statue at the garden centre. Women everywhere were vocalising how they are tired of being assaulted and intimidated everyday, and she would rather go for the laugh than reprimand Jamie for his inappropriate comments. How about supporting all women and not just those who you think can raise your profile Sopha?

• Heart
  • Wow